Bored with your same sandwiches, salads and meats and want some unique and super delicious taste for your everyday boring meal? If yes, then try the grainy mustard sauce recipe. Grainy mustard can be used as a dressing in many delicacies.
You can also dress root veggies before roasting using this grainy mustard sauce, just like you do with a BBQ sauce. If you don’t like the additives which are usually added in the sauces like pectin, citric acid, or tartaric acid, then this grainy mustard is the best option with which can help you remove these additives from the diet and make you healthy.
Grainy mustard is a 4-step recipe; first, soak the mustard seeds in cider overnight and then transfer it into a food processor. Squeeze a lemon wedge and add the brown sugar. Make a puree of desired consistency and the sauce is ready.
So to convert your everyday food to something exotic, this mustard sauce is a perfect choice. Now let’s check the ingredients we will add into this to make it at home. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Orange Marmalade– Marmalade cannot only make any food look glossy, but it also makes it more delicious. Today I will be telling you in preparing orange marmalade at home.
2. Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce– Taco Bell is one of the best Mexican fast-food chains in America. And this copycat recipe is super quick and easy to make at home.
3. Mardi Gras Mustard Sauce– Mardi Gras mustard sauce has got a sweet and spicy nature. Chicken wings pair perfectly with the sauce.
4. Sugar-Free Teriyaki Sauce– The sauce is made in the Japanese Teriyaki cooking style. The recipe uses gluten-free ingredients, which include tamari, xanthan gum, granulated erythritol and coconut aminos.
Grainy Mustard Recipe
- Small Bowl
- Food Processor
- ⅓ cup Yellow Mustard Seeds
- ⅓ cup Brown Mustard Seeds
- ½ cup Apple Cider Hard
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Lime Wedge
- Add seeds in a small bowl and pour hard apple cider. Cover and stand overnight at room temperature. Let it stand for two days.
- Pour the ingredients into a food processor, squeeze a lime wedge over the seeds.
- Now add brown sugar and make a puree of desired consistency.
- Transfer it to an airtight container. Before using, refrigerate it for 24 hours.
Try this at home and tell us how this sauce has elevated the taste of your meal. If you liked this recipe, please share it with your friends and family and stay connected with us for more exciting recipes and dishes. Till then, eat healthily and stay healthy.