Graham Cracker Crust is crunchy, buttery and tasty. It can be put in use to make cream pies, key lime pie, cheesecake or any pie that you wish for. Homemade pies certainly seem precious to me. Is it so?
Since the time I have begun to make graham cracker crust at home, I have never felt the need to buy it from stores. It is one of the most delicious and lip-smacking pie. Pertinently, it is not so hard to put together graham cracker crust against the popular notion that it is quite difficult.
After making pie crust you can add lemon making it as a lemon cream pie. Also, you can use either brown or white sugar. Graham cracker crust recipe is not an exhausting job but is just 4 ingredients away.
This fantastic 17 minutes recipe is simple and easy. In this article, we shall be discussing how to make Graham Cracker Crust at home. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Bourbon Whipped Cream– Bourbon whipped cream is not an average whipped cream. It’s full of flavour and richness. You might know how to make whipped cream but adding a dash of bourbon to it will surely bring out an addictive savour.
2. White Chocolate Truffles– White Chocolate Truffles are mini candies that are made using White Chocolate. These candies are considered as one of the most luxurious sweets on the planet because of their very smooth texture.
3. Japanese Cookies– The recipe of Japanese Cookies straight from Japan is here on TheFoodXP. In this post, I have shared the recipe of these cookies that I learned from a chef in Japan.
4. Sweet Tamales– This recipe is one of my favorite recipes and it is a very famous Mexican cuisine. I am talking about the Sweet Tamales. This recipe is made using the corn husks that we usually throw away without knowing that it can be utilized.
Ingredients Required for Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
|Ground graham cracker crumbs||1 1/2 cups|
|White sugar||1/3 cup|
|Melted butter||6 tablespoons|
|Ground cinnamon||1/2 teaspoon|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||7 minutes||17 minutes|
Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
- Take graham cracker crumbs, melted butter sugar, cinnamon, and margarine and put it in a mixer to blend.
- Take a 9″ pie plate and press the prepared mixture onto it.
- Now, bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
- After 7 minutes, remove the pie plate for cooling.
Graham Cracker Crust Nutritional Information
|Dietary fiber||0.5 g|
|Saturated fats||5.7 g|
|Vitamin A||266.9 IU|