Every food item that one can possibly know of, Gordon Ramsay cooks it better. So, it is only natural that we check out his recipes to make the perfect dishes. One such great recipe is Gordon Ramsay’s tiramisu. This coffee-flavored Italian dessert is perfectly flavored and will leave you wanting for more.
Tiramisu is a dessert made with espresso, sponge fingers, mascarpone, cream, sugar, chocolate, eggs, and marsala. But Gordon Ramsay’s Tiramisu is an eggless tiramisu. As it is made without eggs, this is a no-cook tiramisu recipe. Just make it, freeze it, and serve it.
To make Gordon Ramsay’s tiramisu, mix mascarpone, marsala, coffee, and vanilla extract in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk cream with sugar. Then, combine the two. After that, soak the sponge fingers in coffee. Then, take a container and layer the sponge fingers and mascarpone mixture in it. Freeze it for 20 minutes.
Garnish it with some grated chocolate and cocoa powder. Serve fresh! This is just an overview of Gordon Ramsay’s Tiramisu recipe. The detailed list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts and instructions are mentioned below. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Yorkshire Pudding– Follow this recipe to come up with a golden, fluffy Yorkshire pudding. This dessert is perfect to bring an end to your dinner.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Malaysian Curry– This curry recipe offers an intriguing spice combination to satiate your palate. Follow the recipe to get the flavors right.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Tiramisu?
- Bowl – Merge all the components using a bowl.
- Whisk – Use a whisk to mix all the ingredients.
- Spatula – Fold the creamy flling with a help of spatula.
- Rectangular Container – Take a regtangular container, add the prepared tirmaisu cream into it, and put it in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Tiramisu?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Tiramisu?
- Mascarpone Cheese – The mascarpone cheese is a rich and creamy elementy that enhances the flavors of tiramisu.
- Sponge Fingers – Place the spoongs fingers in the container and pour the cream ceese on the top. These fingers are the well suited for dipping.
- Icing Sugar – Take some icing sugar to make tiramisu. With icing sugar there will be no lumps added.
- Single Cream – Single cream will not whip, so it is better to add 2 tablespoons of single cream.
- Vanilla Extract – Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to achive enhanced fllavors.
- Frozen Chocolate Bar – Top the tiramisu with grated frozen chocolate bar.
- Cocoa Powder – Dust off a little cocoa powder on top to make it more appealing.
- Espresso – Take chilled espresso to bring out delectable flavors.
- Marsala – Marsaa is a fortified wine added to the traditional tiramisu.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay Tiramisu
1. Whisk Briskly
Take a bowl, add single cream and icing sugar. Whisk it nicely for 2 minutes. In a separate bowl, add marsala, mascarpone cheese, vanilla extract, and beat together until it is smooth.
Combine the cream and fold it with the cheese mixture. At the same time break the sponge fingers, dip them into a cold coffee, and place them in the rectangular container. Spoon the mascarpone mixture on the top and garnish it with cocoa powder and a grated chocolate bar. Put the container into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to achieve a firm texture of tiramisu.
|Saturated Fat||22 g|
How Will Gordon Ramsay Tirmasu Look And Taste Like?
Gordon Ramsay tiramisu tastes delectable. It strikes a great balance between sweet and cheesy balance. With each bite of excellence, you will taste the flavors of yellow mascarpone cream and sponge fingers flavored with coffee. All in all, this traditional tiramisu by Gordon Ramsay is a must-have dessert!
Gordon Ramsay’s Tiramisu Recipe
- 250 g Mascarpone Cheese
- 16 Sponge Fingers
- 4 tablespoons Icing Sugar
- 150 ml Single Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 150 ml Espresso (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons Marsala
- 1 Frozen Chocolate Bar and Cocoa Powder (for topping)
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- In a bowl, add mascarpone, marsala, vanilla extract, and 50 ml of coffee and mix to combine.
- In another bowl, add the cream and the icing sugar. Then, whisk them until smooth.
- Now, fold in the mascarpone mixture in the cream mixture and combine them both.
- Then, dip the sponge fingers in the remaining coffee and keep them aside.
- In a rectangular container, layer the sponge fingers and the mascarpone mixture
- Place the container in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Lastly, top it with grated chocolate and cocoa powder and serve.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is in Gordon Ramsay Tiramisu?
Gordon Ramsay’s tiramisu is prepared with mascarpone cheese, marsala, single cream, sponge fingers, vanilla extract, espresso, and icing sugar.
How long does Gordon Ramsay take to prepare tiramisu?
Gordon Ramsay prepares tiramisu in just 10 minutes.
What does the word tiramisu mean in English?
The meaning of tiramisu in English is, cheer me up or pick me up.
Should I cover tiramisu in the fridge?
Yes, cover the tiramisu pan with cling film and keep it in the refrigerator to firm up the
Prepare this delectable Gordon Ramsay’s tiramisu in your kitchen with our recipe guide. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.