Every food item that we know, Gordon Ramsay cooks it better. So, it is only natural that we look at his recipes to make the perfect dishes. One such great recipe is Gordon Ramsay’s tiramisu. This coffee-flavored Italian dessert may look easy to make but is quite layered, literally.
Tiramisu is a dessert made with espresso, sponge fingers, mascarpone, cream, sugar, chocolate, and eggs. But Gordon Ramsay’s Tiramisu is an eggless tiramisu. As it is made without eggs, this is a no-cook tiramisu recipe. Just make it, freeze it, and serve it.
To make Gordon Ramsay’s tiramisu, mix mascarpone, marsala, coffee, and vanilla extract in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk cream with sugar. Then, combine the two. After that, soak the sponge fingers in coffee. Then, take a container and layer the sponge fingers and mascarpone mixture in it. Freeze it for 20 minutes. Then, top it with grated chocolate and cocoa powder.
This is only a snippet of Gordon Ramsay’s Tiramisu recipe. Find the complete recipe below. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Yorkshire Pudding– Follow this recipe to come up with a golden, fluffy Yorkshire pudding. This dessert is perfect to bring an end to your dinner.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Malaysian Curry– This curry recipe offers an intriguing spice combination to satiate your palate. Follow the recipe to get the flavors right.
Gordon Ramsay’s Tiramisu Recipe
- Recatngular Container
- 250 g Mascarpone Cheese
- 16 Sponge Fingers
- 4 tablespoons Icing Sugar
- 150 ml Single Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 150 ml Espresso (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons Marsala
- Frozen Chocolate Bar and Cocoa Powder (for topping)
- In a bowl, add mascarpone, marsala, vanilla extract, and 50 ml of coffee and mix to combine.
- In another bowl, add the cream and the icing sugar. Then, whisk them until smooth.
- Now, fold in the mascarpone mixture in the cream mixture and combine them both.
- Then, dip the sponge fingers in the remaining coffee and keep them aside.
- In a rectangular container, layer the sponge fingers and the mascarpone mixture
- Place the container in the refrigerator for about 40 minutes.
- Lastly, top it with grated chocolate and cocoa powder and serve.