Why Taco Tuesday, when you can enjoy tacos any day at home! So, to give a Mexican bliss to your meal, you gotta try Gordon Ramsay’s tacos. No doubt! Gordon is a winner in running a popular kitchen. His recipes are the ones you’d love to have the second serve. Then, why not try taco recipes by Gordon? So, tuck your veggies in a taco and enjoy Gordon’s version of a classic recipe from a Mexican cookbook.
Gordon Ramsay’s tacos are stuffed with onions, bacon, beef, egg and many different combinations. To give a perfect start to your day, you should try Gordon Ramsay’s breakfast tacos. But if you feel like filling beef in the taco, try Gordon Ramsay’s beef tacos with wasabi mayonnaise. It’s a perfect Japanese twist to Mexican tacos. Do not waste away your cravings for tacos even when you’re on a diet. You can also give a shot at Gordon Ramsay’s blue corn steak tacos. It has healthy starch-free blue corn tortillas with fresh homemade pico de gallo. You’ll find three amazing taco recipes by Gordon Ramsay in this article.
Gordon Ramsay’s breakfast taco has scrambled eggs seasoned and cooked with mushrooms. Gordon Ramsay’s beef taco with wasabi mayonnaise has pan-seared beef, marinated and stuffed with wasabi mayonnaise. Gordon Ramsay’s blue corn steak taco has a delicious blue corn tortilla wrapped around steak slices with pico de gallo and cactus pad. Try anyone you like and I‘m sure it’ll taste as delicious and irresistible as mentioned below. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Prawn Salad– If you want something healthy yet absolutely delicious, you should definitely try Gordon Ramsay’s prawn salad. Other than serving health goals, the salad is also really crunchy. The dressing adds a sour punch to it and we are here for it.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Mediterranean Sea Bass– The homemade spicy sauce with veggies, tomato sauce, lemon zest, and white wine is the soul of this recipe. Try this Israeli delicacy and you’ll love it for sure.
3. Gingerbread Bundt Cake– Gingerbread bundt cake is a great dessert to kickstart your holiday festivities. Every bite of this cake feels like Christmas. This beautiful cake is served with a sweet glaze that has sugar, spice, and everything nice.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Sea Bass With Fennel, Lemon, And Capers-Looking for an easy way out to make amazing sea bass, then the recipe from Gordon Ramsay for sea bass fennel, lemon and capers is all you really need to go through.
How To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Breakfast Tacos At Home
Brighten up your day with a healthy and delicious break fast! Try Gordon Ramsay’s breakfast tacos. It’s filled with delicious buttery scrambled eggs cooked with bacon and spicy veggies like onions, scallions, and mushrooms. It’s garnished with cheese and freshly chopped cilantro on top. Read ahead to know the equipment, ingredients, and steps on how to make Gordon Ramsay’s breakfast tacos.
What Equipment Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Breakfast Tacos?
To begin with, the recipe for Gordon Ramsay’s breakfast tacos, let’s check out the equipment needed. Read the list below and gather all these euipment.
- Bowl- Prepare the egg mix in a bowl before adding it to the saucepan containing mushrooms.
- Saucepan- Use a saucepan to cook the veggies for the breakfast tacos.
- Spatula- You’ll need a spatula to stir the ingredients in the pan and in the bowl.
- Whisk- Use a whisk to prepare the egg mix for the tacos.
- Knife- Knife is the main ingredient for tacos. Chop the veggies and bacon using any sharp kitchen knife. Make sure you have a chopping tray too.
- Spoon- You’ll need a spoon to add ingredients while making the tacos and to stir the ingredients in the bowl.
- Grater- Use a grater to grate the cheese.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Tacos?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 MInutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Breakfast Tacos?
Now, let’s move on to the list of ingredients required for Gordon Ramsay’s breakfast tacos. Read the list below and gather all of these ingredients in your kitchen before you start with the recipe procedure.
- Corn tortillas- Use corn tortillas to strengthen the flavors of the ingredients to the tacos.
- Eggs- Use four eggs for this recipe.
- Scallions- Chop two scallions or green onions for a delicious filling and for garnishing the tacos.
- Serrano chili- Add sharp, spicy flavor and heat to the taco by adding serrano chili to the tacos.
- Chorizo– Chorizo is a type of pork sausage. It’s a delicious mixture of pork meat, whole pepper grains and is slightly salty.
- Bacon- Use bacon to add more meaty flavors to your tacos.
- Mushroom- Use chopped crimini mushrooms in the tacos. These mushrooms have a meaty and earthy flavor and are richer in flavors than white mushrooms.
- Shallot- Just one chopped shallot is enough to add mild sweetness along with a sharp, savory taste.
- Salsa verde- Add salsa verde to have a spicy Mexican flavor to your tacos.
- Pico de gallo- Pico de gallo is a delicious mixture of chopped veggies and is a perfect filling for tacos.
- Crème fraîche- Crème fraîche will give a soury taste and intensify the flavors in the tacos.
- Cotija cheese- Cotija cheese is slightly salty in taste. It’s an aged Mexican cheese.
- Cilantro- Use chopped cilantro to garnish the tacos and to add fragrant flavors to the tacos.
- Red onion- Prefer pickled red onions over others. They’re vinegar flavored and are slightly salty.
- Butter- Butter will give a nice texture and add some flavor to the tacos.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Breakfast Tacos
1. Warm tortilla and veggies in the pan
Warm corn tortillas in a pan. Meanwhile, to another pan over medium heat, add chorizo and cook it for about 1 to 2 minutes and then add chili and shallots. Season the mixture with pepper and salt. When shallots are cooked, add chopped mushrooms to the pan and let them cook until they change the color.
2. Cook bacon and scrambled eggs in it
Now, add bacon to the pan and stir. Season them lightly with salt and pepper and stir continuously until the mixture is combined thoroughly. Meanwhile, scramble 4 eggs in a bowl and add a knob of butter to the egg. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Add this egg mixture to the pan. Once cooked, add creme fraiche and remove the pan from the heat.
3. Make the taco and serve
Place the egg mixture in the corn tortilla. Add pickled red onions on top and finish by adding cotija cheese and scallions. Top with pico de gallo and cilantro and serve.
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||677 IU|
|Vitamin C||5 mg|
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Breakfast Tacos Look and Taste?
Well! If you’ve made the delicious Gordon Ramsay’s breakfast tacos, you’ll love the delicious and healthy combinations of veggies and egg flavored with salt and pepper seasoning. The onions and scallions give a mildly sweet flavor, yet the cheese garnished on top adds a slightly sour taste to the taco. Chopped cilantro adds a bit of fragrance and freshness to it and it gives a fresh start to your day.
Gordon Ramsay’s Breakfast Tacos Recipe
- 2 Corn Tortillas
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Scallions (or green onions)
- 1 Serrano Chili
- 2 tablespoon Chorizo
- 2 tablespoons Bacon
- 6 Crimini Mushroom (chopped)
- 1 Shallot
- Pico De Gallo
- Pickled Red Onion
- Cotija Cheese
- Salsa Verde
- Cook chorizo in a heated pan for about 1-2 minutes. Add chopped shallots and chili to the pan and season them with salt and pepper. Cook them for another 1-2 minutes.
- Now, transfer chopped mushrooms to the pan along with bacon and let them cook until they turn slightly crispy and brown in color. Crack four eggs in a bowl and scramble them.
- Add butter to the egg mixture, season with salt and pepper and pour this mixture into the saucepan. Mix these eggs and let the pan on and off the heat while mixing the eggs.
- Once these eggs are cooked, add the creme fraiche and remove the pan from the heat. Now, place the egg mixture from the pan on the warmed tortilla.
- Line pickled onions over the egg mixture and top with cojita cheese and chopped cilantro. Gordon Ramsay's breakfast tacos are ready.
How To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Tacos With Wasabi Mayonnaise At Home
Marinate your beef with Japanese flavors and enjoy it in Mexican style. Yes! If you like the idea, try Gordon Ramsay’s Beef tacos with wasabi mayonnaise. It has marinated beef steaks and Chinese cabbage flavored with white wine and seasoning spices. Wasabi mayonnaise in the tacos gives a touch of Japanese flavor. The pan-seared beef is marinated with the flavors of traditional Japanese seasoning called miso paste. Check out the lists below to know the equipment, ingredients, and instructions for Gordon Ramsay’s beef tacos with wasabi mayonnaise recipe.
What Equipment Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Tacos With Wasabi Mayonnaise?
So, let’s begin with the list of equipment first. Read the list below to know the equipment required for Gordon Ramsay’s beef tacos with wasabi mayonnaise.
- Bowl- Use a bowl to prepare pickled cabbage and to make the marinade for the beef steaks.
- Saucepan- To sear the beef sirloin steak, you’ll need a saucepan.
- Spatula- Use a spatula to stir and mix the cabbage in the bowl.
- Whisk- You’ll need a whisk to mix the ingredients of the marinade.
- Knife- Use a sharp kitchen knife to cut the slices of the beef and to cut the cabbage.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Tacos With Wasabi Mayonnaise?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Tacos With Wasabi Mayonnaise?
So, here we are with the list of ingredients for Gordon Ramsay’s beef tacos with wasabi mayonnaise. Read the list and you’ll get to know who each one of these ingredients adds to the decadence of this recipe.
- Beef steaks- Use two beef sirloin steaks for this recipe.
- Miso paste- Add two tablespoons of miso paste to add a fermented soybean flavor to the tacos. Miso paste is a traditional Japanese seasoning made of soy, koji, and sometimes rice or other grains. It also contains salt and other spices.
- Sugar- Use one tablespoon of sugar to miso paste to give sweetness to it.
- Rice wine- To give a nice vinegary kick, add a couple of tablespoons of rice wine.
- Cabbage- Use one Chinese cabbage to give a little pickle-like flavor to the tacos. It’s crispy and adds freshness to the tacos.
- Chilli flakes- Add chili flakes to give some heat to the tacos.
- White wine vinegar- Use white wine vinegar to marinate the cabbage and to add a mild tart flavor to it. If you don’t have white wine vinegar, use lemon juice.
- Toasted sesame oil- It gives a rich nutty flavor and has a thicker texture than sesame oil.
- Wasabi paste- This recipe is incomplete without wasabi paste. Wasabi paste gives a rich, spicy taste to the tacos.
- Mayonnaise- Add wasabi paste to the mayonnaise to make spicy, delicious wasabi mayonnaise. Use good quality mayonnaise for this recipe.
- Olive oil- Use olive oil to make the marinade for the steak and to sear the sirloin steaks.
- Salt- Sprinkle salt to enhance the taste of the steak and tacos.
- Pepper- Use pepper to season the steak and cabbage.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Tacos With Wasabi Mayonnaise
1. Pan-sear and marinate the beef
Leave the fats on the beefsteak before searing it. This prevents the beef from drying out and adds more flavor to the beef. Now, season the beef with salt and pepper and transfer it to the pan containing oil. Cook it for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Now, prepare the marinade by mixing miso paste with sugar, rice wine, and a tablespoon of olive oil. Remove the fat from the steak and cut small slices of the beef.
2. Prep the pickled cabbage and wasabi mayonnaise
Add the cabbage to the bowl and season with chili flakes. Drizzle some white wine and toasted sesame oil. Give a good mix. Now, mix wasabi paste with mayonnaise. Heat the tortillas over the flame for 30 to 60 seconds to get them well charred. Roll them around the rolling pin and let them cool to get half-moon shaped for tacos.
3. Make the taco and serve
Spread the mayonnaise inside the taco and add pickled cabbage inside the taco. Place the slices of the beef over the cabbage. Add a layer of wasabi mayonnaise. Roll the taco and serve.
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||249 IU|
|Vitamin C||3 mg|
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Tacos With Wasabi Mayonnaise Look and Taste?
For those who tried Gordon Ramsay’s beef taco with wasabi mayonnaise! You love beef in a taco with a touch of Japanese flavor in it, then wasabi mayonnaise in the taco works brilliantly with it. The beef is tender and is dripping with fragrant juice containing the flavors of the rice wine and miso paste marinade. The pickled cabbage adds a twist of vinegary flavor to the taco. If you want a Mexican dish with a twist, you should definitely try this.
Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Taco With Wasabi Mayonnaise Recipe
- Rolling Pin
- Kitchen Tongs
- 2 Beef Sirloin Steaks
- 1 Chinese Cabbage
- Miso Paste
- 1 teaspoon Wasabi Paste
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Rice Wine
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- Olive Oil
- Chili Flakes
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Add olive oil to a hot pan over medium heat. Meanwhile, season the beef steaks with salt and pepper. When the oil starts smoking, add the beef steaks to the pan. Cook the beef for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Now, take a bowl and add miso paste to it. Add sugar, rice wine and oil to the bowl. Give them a good mix until it forms a marinade for the beef. After you take out the steaks from the pan, remove the fat from them and transfer the steak into the marinade.
- Now, take another bowl and add chopped Chinese cabbage to it. Pour some rice wine vinegar and add chili flakes to it. Mix them well and add a teaspoon of toasted sesame oil to the cabbage.
- To make wasabi mayonnaise, mix wasabi paste with the mayonnaise. You can add salt and pepper to taste. Now warm the corn tortillas directly on the gas ring to get them slightly charred. Wrap them around the rolling pi until they cool to get half moon shaped tortillas.
- Spoon some wasabi mayonnaise inside the tortillas and spread cabbage mixture in it. Place slices of the steak and again add wasabi mayonnaise. Roll them and Gordon Ramsay's beef tacos with wasabi mayonnaise is ready.
How To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Blue Corn Steak Tacos At Home
Ever tried a blue corn taco? Gordon Ramsay’s blue corn steak tacos are a delicious and healthy taco recipe. It has a blue corn tortilla wrapped around fresh and spicy pico de gallo and tender slices of steak. Pico de gallo has delicious charred cactus pad seasoned and cooed on the smoker. This taco is filled with tons of flavors and is served with avocado slices on top. Check out the lists and instructions below and try this recipe now.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Blue Corn Steak Tacos?
Read the list of equipment below and make sure you have all of these if you want to try the recipe for Gordon Ramsay’s blue corn steak tacos.
- Bowl- Use a medium-sized bowl to make pico de gallo. Also, you can use small bowls to keep the ingredients like chopped tomatoes, sliced avocado, etc. before using them in the recipe.
- Saucepan- Use a saucepan to cook the steak on the smoker.
- Spatula- Use a spatula to mix the ingredients in the bowl or to flip the steak in the pan.
- Kitchen Tongs- Use kitchen tongs to flip the steak in the pan and to flip the cactus pad on the smoker.
- Knife- Use a sharp kitchen knife to chop and slice the veggies, avocado, steak and other ingredients of the recipe.
- Smoker/Grill- Smoker or the Grill is the major equipment of the recipe.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Blue Corn Steak Tacos?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Blue Corn Steak Tacos?
Have a look at the list of ingredients below. Gather all of these in your kitchen now, and we’ll start with the recipe instructions.
- Steak- Use a hanger steak to make blue corn steak tacos. It’s incredibly tender and easier to cook.
- Kosher salt- Kosher salt is better than sea salt to season the steak. It easily absorbs into the outer layer of the steak.
- Freshly cracked black pepper- Salt and pepper are the essential prep step for the steak. Use freshly ground black pepper to season the steak and other elements of the recipe.
- Olive oil- Olive oil is perfect for searing the steak and cactus pad. It’s best suited to cook the veggies as it maintains their moisture and enhances the flavor.
- Nopal (cactus pad)- A nopal pad goes well with the steak in blue corn tacos. These are like slightly salty, leathery pieces and taste like asparagus.
- Red onion- Dice a red onion for pico de gallo for the tacos.
- Lime juice- Lime juice will give a sharp, acidic taste to the tacos.
- Chile- Use one Fresno chili to add a slight heat.
- Scallions- Use thickly sliced scallions to give sweet onion flavor to the pico de gallo. Make sure you discard the roots of the scallions.
- Cilantro- Roughly chop a bunch of cilantro and give more earthy favor and herbal fragrance to the pico de gallo for the tacos.
- Tomato- Dice a tomato (with seeds) to give a sort of body to the pico de gallo made for the tacos.
- Clove garlic- Just one clove of garlic can add a mildly spicy seasoning flavor.
- Avocado- Add thick slices of avocado. It adds more nutritional value to the tacos and adds more flavor to them.
- Blue corn tortillas- Use blue corn tortillas. These have more proteins and lesser starch, the best choice for dieters.
- Mexican crema or sour cream– Mexican crema will add a sour taste and touch of Mexican flavor to the tacos.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Blue Corn Steak Tacos
1. Pan-sear the beef hanger steak! Grill the cactus pad!
Season the steak gently with salt and pepper. Place this steak in the pan containing olive oil and let it cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on both sides. Season the nopal (cactus pad) with salt and pepper. Drizzle some olive oil on it and place it on the grill. Let it grill for a few minutes until it has a slight char on it.
2. Prep the Pico de Gallo!
Take a bowl and add chopped onions, scallions, a tablespoon of olive oil, cilantro, diced tomatoes, and garlic. Mix them well and season with salt and pepper.
3. Make the taco and serve.
Now, toast your blue corn tortilla holding them in the taco holder. Spoon some pico de gallo, add a few slices of the steak and place avocado slices on them. Top them with cream, lime and sprinkle some cilantro.
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Vitamin A||709 IU|
|Vitamin C||40 mg|
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Blue Corn Steak Tacos Look and Taste?
The ones who tried Gordon Ramsay’s blue corn steak taco! You’ll love the delicious pico de gallo filled in the taco with delicious tender steak slices. The cactus pad adds a distinctive flavor to the taco. The blue corn tortillas used are much healthier than the white ones. So, if you’re watching your diet, this is the best option among all versions of tacos.
Gordon Ramsay’s Blue Corn Steak Taco Recipe
- Saucepan/Grill pan
- Chopping Tray
- 1 Hanger Steak
- 4 Blue Corn Tortillas
- 1 Nopal (cactus pad)
- 1 Small Red Onion (diced)
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Frenzo Chile
- 3 Scallions (thick sliced, roots discarded)
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 Tomato (diced)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Avocado (thick sliced)
- Mexican Sour Cream
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt (to taste)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Heat a grill pan or a saucepan over the smoker or the grill. Season the hanger steak with kosher salt and pepper. Add olive oil to the pan and as it starts to smoke, add the steak to the pan.
- Let it cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Now, sprinkle salt and pepper over the Nopal (cactus pad), drizzle some olive oil over it and place it on the smoker.
- For Pico de Gallo, add diced onions, scallions, frenzo chili, cilantro, diced garlic, and tomatoes to the bowl. Add olive oil and mix them all. Zest the lemon over it and ad few drops of lime juice to the bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir them to combine.
- Remove the hanger steak from the pan once it's cooked. Pour the pan juice over it and let it rest for few minutes. Remove the cactus pad from the smoker and dice it. Add diced nopal to the pico de gallo and mix them.
- Toast the blue corn tortilla and place them in the taco holder until they get in shape. Cut thick slices of the steak and place it in the tortillas. Spoon some pico de gallo on top, add avocado slices over it and top it with Mexican sour cream. Sprinkle some chopped cilantro and serve.