Gordon Ramsay skirt steak is juicy and tender steak with full of flavors, and super easy to make. The skirt steak is thin, long cut from the beef’s plate.
It has tough meat, yet it is one of the most nutritious beef cuts you can have from any Gordon Ramsay recipe. We will use high-heat cooking methods for tender, soft, and juicy steaks.
We need three basic ingredients to make Gordon Ramsay skirt steak: salt, espelette pepper, and olive oil. The espelette pepper adds subtle and zesty flavors to the grilled meats.
Marinate steak with salt, oil, and espelette pepper and grill until you hear the searing noise. Slice into strips, pour some sauce and serve with the dish of your choice.
You can serve the steak with a few of Gordon Ramsay’s incredible sauces. The chimichurri sauce and white bean fricassee pair well with the skirt steak.
It is a great idea to serve the grilled meats with sauces to add a tart and peppery flavor to the steak. This Gordon Ramsay skirt steak recipe is an absolute joy to stumble upon!!
Let’s quickly make the delightful Gordon Ramsay skirt steak recipe. Make sure to catch everything. Scroll down to the complete list of equipment, ingredients, and instructions.
You will not miss the best 146 Gordon Ramsay recipes if you are a big Gordon Ramsay fan.
Other Gordon Ramsay Recipes You Can Try
- Gordon Ramsay Turkey Wellington
- Gordon Ramsay Steak Marinade
- Gordon Ramsay Duck A L’Orange
- Gordon Ramsay Turkey
- Gordon Ramsay Beef Stew
- Gordon Ramsay Turkey Gravy
- Gordon Ramsay Lamb Chops
- Gordon Ramsay Pork Tenderloin
- Gordon Ramsay Filet Mignon
- Gordon Ramsay Beef Short Ribs
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Skirt Steak At Home?
- Grilling Pan – A much-needed piece of equipment is the grilling pan. The steak will tenderize nicely on the grilling pan.
- Flat Tray- To marinate the long skirt steak, we need a large or flat tray.
- Knife – To make incisions on the steak properly, use a knife. The incisions will help to absorb the marinade.
- Tong – Use a tong to flip the steak and let it cook on both sides.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Skirt Steak?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|4 Minutes||10 Minutes||14 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Skirt Steak?
- Skirt Steak – Take the strips of skirt steak according to your choice. It is the main ingredient added to the recipe.
- Olive Oil – Marinating the steak into olive oil retains the moisture of the meat and helps it from drying out.
- Espelette Pepper – It is a french red chilly pepper. It is full of flavors and adds mild hints of heat.
- Salt – To add a savory flavor to the steak, add a teaspoon of salt to the marinade. Rest sprinkle once it is grilled.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay Skirt Steak
1. Soaking And Peppering
The first step to making Gordon Ramsay skirt steak is good marination. Make a few gentle incisions on the steak to absorb the marinade.
Spread some olive oil on both sides of the steak. Season it with salt and lift the flavor by adding magical espelette pepper. Leave it aside for 5 minutes.
2. Sear The Raw Away
Get the grill nice and warm. Then, with the help of tongs, flip the steak into the marinade and put it straight onto the grill.
Keep grilling until you hear the searing noise. Turn it around with the tongs to cook on the other side. You will see the caramelizing texture due to the pepper.
Press it a little with tongs, and you will realize it is tenderizing steadily. Once it is grilled, let it rest for a few minutes and serve hot!
|Saturated Fat||2.9 g|
How Will Gordon Ramsay Skirt Steak Look And Taste Like?
Gordon Ramsay skirt steak looks appetizing and has a blast of flavors. The espelette pepper added to the steak leaves fresh and mild hints of heat.
The grilled steak is brown, crisp, and nutritious. Enjoy the skirt steak with your choice of sauces. Reward yourself with Gordon Ramsay’s incredible skirt steak today!
Gordon Ramsay Skirt Steak Recipe
- 250 g Skirt Steak
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Espelette Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- Marinate the skirt steak with olive oil, salt, espelette pepper and leave it aside for 4 minutes.
- Heat the grill pan. Take the strip of skirt steak and grill it for the next 5 minutes.
- Once you hear the searing noise flip it over to cook on another side. Cook it for 5 more minutes.
- Take it off the grill once you see the smoke. Slice into strips. Pour some sauce and serve with love.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is special about skirt steak?
Skirt steak has an intensely beefy flavor and even more flavor than the flank steak, which is similar in shape and size.
What type of cut is skirt steak?
Skirt steak is a cut of beef that comes from the plate primal, found below the rib.
What does Gordon Ramsay use on steak?
Gordon Ramsay adds aromatic herbs and seasoning over the top of the steak.
How does Gordon Ramsay cook the best steak?
The flavorful marination and perfectly grilling is what makes the Gordon Ramsay’s steak the best.
Gordon Ramsay’s quickly made skirt steak is delish and full of nutrition. Make this juicy, tender, and zest steak at home within 15 minutes. You can try the steak with any sauce of your choice. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.