Gordon Ramsay’s sea bass pepper sauce is one of the famous recipes from the F word. It’s a delicious combination of pan-fried seabass with pepper sauce. This crispy sea bass has thyme leaves scored in it and is seasoned with salt and pepper. It’s irresistible in taste and a super-easy recipe. If you’re looking for its recipe, keep reading.
I got this recipe from an episode of the F word. As you know, Gordon Ramsay makes everyone inspiration-struck to try all his recipes (probably the reason why you’re here!). But Gordon Ramsay’s pan-fried seabass! It’s incredible in tastes, smells wonderful, and looks amazing. It’s easy and gets ready within 50 minutes.
For Gordon Ramsay’s sea bass pepper sauce, cook red and yellow pepper in a pan containing olive oil and shallots. Add salt, pepper, star anise, wine vinegar, vermouth to the pan and cook until the liquid is absorbed. Pour 7 ounces of water into the pan and cook until half of the water is left. Blend it until creamy smooth. Pan-fry the scored seabass in olive oil with thyme leaves and salt in it.
If you wanna try this recipe, you should read the entire recipe card for instructions. Don’t forget to watch the video and rate this recipe. You can also save this recipe for later.
Gordon Ramsay’s Sea Bass Pepper Sauce Recipe
- 1 Sea Bass Fillet
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 3 Shallots
- Thyme Leaves
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1.5 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 7 ounces Water
- 2 tablespoons Vermouth
- 4 Star Anise
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Add sliced olive oil, red pepper, yellow pepper, shallots to a saucepan. Now, add star anise, pepper, and salt to the pan and cook until the peppers are soft.
- Add basil, white wine vinegar, and vermouth to the pan and cook until the liquid is absorbed. Now, add 7 ounces of water to the pan and cook on medium heat until half the liquid is left. Blend this sauce until smooth.
- Lay the fish with skin side up. Score the fish across its length. Add salt, pepper, and thyme leaves inside each score. Drizzle some olive oil on it.
- Add the fish with its skin side down to a pan containing olive oil. Press the fish to keep it flat on the pan. Cook on both sides until it turns bright in color.
- Spoon some sauce on the platter, lay this fish on it, and serve.