Twirl away all those delish strands filled with meaty sauce! Gordon Ramsay’s sausage spaghetti is incredibly delicious and easy to make. It’s a Cornish seaside-style recipe by Gordon. Try this comfort meal from the comfort of your home. It has a zesty flavor with the freshness of parsley leaves.
Gordon Ramsay’s sausage spaghetti has a delicious sauce flavored with chicken stock, garlic, sausage, meat, and lemon zest. You don’t need to add much seasoning salt to it as the sausages used have salt in them.
If the sausages are spicy, you can skip adding chili flakes also. Add a pinch of pepper to add some heat. You can use crème fraiche as per your choice to balance the spiciness in the spaghetti and to add a slightly sour flavor.
Did you know that you can use spaghetti instead of ramen if needed? Here is a list of ramen noodles substitutes that you should know about.
Let’s move to the recipe now! You must be thinking about what equipment and ingredients you need to make Gordon Ramsay’s sausage spaghetti at home. Check out the lists mentioned below and get ready to make Gordon Ramsay’s sausage spaghetti at your home. Make sure it looks and tastes exactly as mentioned below. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.O
Other Gordon Ramsay Recipe That You Can Try
- Gordon Ramsay Tacos
- Gordon Ramsay Carbonara
- Gordon Ramsay Mushroom Pasta
- Gordon Ramsay Apple Pie
- Gordon Ramsay French Toast
- Gordon Ramsay Malaysian Curry
- Gordon Ramsay Steak Pie
- Gordon Ramsay Lamb Kofta
- Gordon Ramsay Fish Curry
- Gordon Ramsay Style-Pizza
What Equipment Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay Sausage Spaghetti?
- Knife- Use a sharp kitchen to slit open the sausages and chop onions and parsley.
- Crusher- Unless you want your hands to smell like garlic, use a crusher to crush the garlic cloves.
- Grater- To zest a lemon, you’ll need a grater. Use a hand grater to zest the lemon with ease.
- Saucepan- You can use any type of saucepan or pot to boil the spaghetti.
- Frying-pan- Use a large heavy-bottomed frying pan to cook the sausage meat.
- Spatula- You’ll need a spatula to stir the spaghetti in the pan and to mince the meat in the frying pan.
- Bowls- Use bowls to keep the ingredients like chicken stock, chopped onions, parsley, sausage meat, pasta, cooking water, etc.
- Colander- Make sure you use a colander to drain the spaghetti.
- Pasta serving tongs- Use pasta serving tongs to serve Gordon Ramsay’s sausage spaghetti.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Sausage Spaghetti?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||28 Minutes||33 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Sausage Spaghetti?
Now, it’s time to know the ingredients you’ll need for Gordon Ramsay’s sausage spaghetti. These are easily available ingredients. So, if you don’t have any of these at home, I’m sure you can get them from your nearest store.
- Onion- Use a small red onion to add a mildly sweet flavor to the spaghetti.
- Garlic cloves- Just two garlic cloves will add a slightly spicy seasoning flavor to the dish.
- Sausages- Sausages are the main ingredient in the recipe. You can use chicken or pork sausage in this recipe.
- Lemons- Use lemon to give a zesty and acidic twist to the pasta.
- Parsley leaves- Use flat-leaf parsley to give a fresh and earthy flavor to the pasta.
- Spaghetti- You can use a packet of dried spaghetti for this recipe. Make sure it’s boiled and dried a bit.
- Vegetable oil- To fry the pork sausage, you need vegetable oil. You can also use sunflower oil to fry the meat.
- Chilli flakes- It’s your choice if you want to add some heat to the spaghetti. Add a pinch of chili flakes to the spaghetti.
- Chicken stock- Use chicken stock to let the sauce thicken and infuse in the pasta. You can also use the juice from the pasta when you drain the spaghetti.
- Crème fraîche- Creme fraiche will add a slightly sour taste to the dish. It also enhances the color and flavor of the sauce in spaghetti.
- Salt and pepper- If you feel like adding more seasoning spices, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Sausage Spaghetti
1. Boil and drain spaghetti
Add a packet of spaghetti to a saucepan containing mildly salted water. Drizzle some olive oil into the pan and boil it for about 10 to 11 minutes. Collect some of the juice from the pan in a bowl and drain the spaghetti using a colander. Keep the spaghetti aside to let it dry.
2. Cook the sausage meat
Split the skin of the sausages and remove the meat from them. To a heavy-bottomed frying pan, add vegetable oil. When it’s hot, add chopped onions and crushed garlic. Sprinkle some chili flakes and let the onions soften. Now, add sausage meat to the pan and let it brown. Add chopped parsley and mince the meat in the pan using a spatula. Add chicken stock and let it simmer for about 6 to 8 minutes until it reduces to half.
3. Add spaghetti to the sauce and serve
Grate some lemon zest on top, add creme fraiche, and lemon juice to the pan. Season with salt and pepper and stir for about 2 minutes. Now, add spaghetti and a spoonful of pasta cooking water to the saucepan. Give them a good stir in the pan and serve.
|Saturated Fat||18 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||21 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||347 IU|
|Vitamin C||35 mg|
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Sausage Spaghetti Look and Taste?
Time to taste this delish meal! Gordon Ramsay’s sausage spaghetti looks colorful and smells amazing. This incredible pasta meal has delicious crispy meat crumbs paired with spaghetti oozing with spicy sauce. The sauce is flavored with onion, garlic, fresh parsley leaves, and the most elegant seasoning spices (salt and pepper). So, what are you waiting for? Try it now and enjoy.
Gordon Ramsay’s Sausage Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 Small Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 6 Pork Sausages
- 2 Lemons
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Leaves
- 14 ounces Dried Spaghetti
- Vegetable Oil (or sunflower oil)
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Flakes (optional)
- 7 ounces Chicken Stock
- 3.5 ounces Creme Fraiche
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Add spaghetti to a pot or a saucepan containing mildly salted water. Drizzle some olive oil and boil the spaghetti for about 10 to 11 minutes. Drain the spaghetti using a colander and reserve some of the pasta cooking water in a bowl.
- Split the skin of the sausages and take out the meat. Add vegetable oil to a frying pan over medium heat. When the oil start smoking, add chopped onions and crushed garlic to the pan. Add a pinch of chili flakes to the pan and stir.
- Add the sausage meat to the pan along with chopped parsley leaves and mince the meat in the pan using a spatula. Pour chicken stock and let it reduce to half. Simmer it for at least 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add creme fraiche and stir. Grate lemon zest and add lemon juice to the pan. Add few tablespoons of pasta cooking water to the pan and stir. Season it with salt and pepper and stir for about 2 minutes. Transfer spaghetti into the pan, stir and serve.
I hope you find this recipe intriguing enough to give it a try. Let me know in the comment section, how does it turn out for you. Until next time. Happy Cooking!