Fresh-cut veggies and herbal greens dressed with spicy and bold add-ins! There’s no better salad recipe than Gordon Ramsay’s quinoa salad. Well! Shout-out to chef Ramsay who comes up with such delicious recipes. Trust me! If you need a creative combo for the salad to brighten up your mood and level up your well-being, you gotta try this salad. So, get ready to toss your veggies into a spicy, herby quinoa salad.
Gordon Ramsay’s quinoa salad has quinoa dressing with fresh-cut veggies. It’s a low-calorie salad infused with multiple flavors. The lime zest adds a twist of zesty flavor to the salad. The fact that quinoa is three to four times healthier than brown rice, quinoa is a perfect choice for a healthy salad dressing. You can have quinoa salad hot or cold, it tastes incredibly delicious and it can also be served as a side dish. You can add some more veggies or spices to add flavors of your choice.
Now let’s start with the recipe for Gordon Ramsay’s quinoa salad. You’ll need easy-to-handle kitchen equipment and a handful of easily available ingredients for this recipe. The lists are below. Read them and try this delicious salad recipe. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Carrot Cake Macaroons– Gordon Ramsay’s carrot cake macaroons are one of the best combination desserts. Carrot and coconut are the star of the show. The amazing aroma comes from sweet-smelling spices. Dip them in chocolate or icing and enjoy these mini cakes.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Chicken Pie– Gordon Ramsay’s chicken pie is like no other. This deconstructed pie is served as a creamy chicken vegetable sauce and baked puff pastry. It is really easy to make and you can taste the earthy vegetables, creamy chicken, and golden pastry in each bite.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Coconut Pancakes-Gordon Ramsay’s coconut pancakes are soft, fluffy, and healthy. These delicious pancakes are served with a sweet and tangy lime syrup. This is definitely a great breakfast to freshen up your mood.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Ice Cream-Gordon Ramsay’s banana ice cream recipe is so simple it has one ingredient. Just blend frozen bananas and you have a delicious and healthy ice-cream that you binge on guilt-free.
What Equipment Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Quinoa Salad?
Begin with the equipment first. Read this list to know how each piece of equipment is used to make Gordon Ramsay’s quinoa salad.
- Bowl- Use a large bowl to prepare the salad.
- Platter- Use a platter to spread out the quinoa to let cool.
- Spatula- Use a spatula to stir the quinoa in the pot and to mix the ingredients of the salad.
- Spoon- Use a spoon to spread the quinoa on the plate and add the ingredients to the bowl.
- Pot- Use a pot to boil the quinoa before making the salad.
- Knife- Use a sharp kitchen knife to chop the veggies for the salad.
- Frying pan- Use a frying pan to toast the almonds for the salad.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Quinoa Salad?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||25 Minutes||40 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Quinoa Salad?
Now, let’s move to the list of ingredients for Gordon Ramsay’s quinoa salad. Then, we’ll finally start with the recipe instructions.
- Quinoa- Quinoa is the whole grain-rich in iron, vitamins, zinc, and magnesium. It makes a delicious and healthy design for the salad.
- Almonds- Use toasted flaked almonds to add some nutty flavor and crunch to the salad.
- Cucumber- Just one large cucumber is enough for this salad. Remove the seeds of the cucumber before adding them to the salad.
- Tomatoes- Use halved cherry tomatoes to add a tangy and slightly sweet flavor to the salad.
- Raisins- Add a handful of raisins to add sweetness to the salad.
- Spring Onions- Use four trimmed and finely chopped spring onions in this salad.
- Mint- Add a bunch of mint leaves to add freshness and herbal flavor to the salad.
- Lemon- Drizzle the lime juice from one lemon to add citrusy flavor to the salad.
- Olive oil- Drizzle some olive to let the flavors of the salad combine.
- Salt and pepper- Use a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper to enhance the taste and add some heat to the salad.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Quinoa Salad
1. Boil the quinoa
Add pre-rinsed quinoa to the pot containing mildly salted water. Let it boil according to the packet instructions. Drain the liquid and spread the quinoa on the platter to let it cool for a few minutes.
2. Chop the veggies and toast the almonds
Strip off the skin of a cucumber, deseed it and chop it into a half-moon shape. Further, add halved cherry tomatoes and chop mint leaves and some spring onions in a bowl. Now, toast the flaked almonds in a frying pan and add raisins to this after the almonds cool.
3. Toss them all to make the salad
Add toasted almonds with raisins to the bowl containing veggies. Add quinoa and a few drops of lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle some olive oil and mix all of these ingredients together. Gordon Ramsay’s quinoa salad is ready.
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||313 IU|
|Vitamin C||26 mg|
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Quinoa Salad Look and Taste?
Are you ready to taste Gordon Ramsay’s quinoa salad? So, let’s dig in! It looks vibrant and smells really nice. Every bite is filled with fresh veggies like crunchy cucumber, tangy tomatoes, and slightly sweet onions. Toasted almonds and raisins add a nutty and sweet flavor to the salad. The mint adds more freshness with earthy flavors to the salad.
Gordon Ramsay’s Quinoa Salad
- Frying Pan
- 7 ounces Quinoa
- 1.7 ounce Flaked Almonds
- 4.4 ounces Cherry Tomatoes
- 1.7 ounces Raisins
- 4 Spring Onions (trimmed and finely chopped)
- A Bunch of Mint (leaves only)
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Large Cucumber
- Olive Oil (for drizzling)
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Boil pre-rinsed quinoa in a pot containing slightly salted water over medium heat.
- Simmer for about 10 to 11 minutes and drain the liquid.
- Spread the quinoa on the platter to let it cool for a few minutes.
- Now, toast the almonds in a frying pan and set them aside to cook. Add raisins to the almonds when they cool. Chop cucumber, tomatoes and put it in a bowl together with cooled quinoa.
- Add chopped veggies, mixture of almonds and raisins to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add few drops of lime juice and drizzle some olive oil to the bowl.
- Give it a good mixture with your hands.
- Your healthy and zesty quinoa salad is ready