A delicious potato salad that gets ready within a snap of time! It’s time for Gordon Ramsay’s potato salad. In this salad, potatoes and peas have a vinegar base. This gives a sharp, tangy taste balanced by sugar in the salad. So, read further and try this recipe now.
Gordon Ramsay’s potato salad combines soft potatoes and peas with a vinegar-based dressing. As you know, when it comes to signature-style dishes, Ramsay never fails to impress us with his fancy and creative recipes. There’s no doubt! He is an iconic culinary influencer. So, anyone can try his easy recipes at home. Potato salad is one of those easy recipes that are healthy and incredibly delicious. So, why don’t you try it now?
For Gordon Ramsay’s potato salad, boil potatoes and soften peas and asparagus in salted water. Whisk peeled potatoes, peas, and asparagus in a bowl containing olive oil, onions, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, mustard, and a pinch of sugar. Sprinkle chopped parsley and chives on it, and serve.
You can have the entire recipe along with the ingredients list in the recipe card below. If you want, you can also use any of the nigella seeds or any of its substitutes to garnish the potato salad.
Have a look at it and try this easy recipe now. Don’t forget to rate it. Save this recipe card and share it with your friends and family. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
What's In The Post
Other Gordon Ramsay Recipes That You Can Try
- Gordon Ramsay Moussaka
- Gordon Ramsay Panna Cotta
- Gordon Ramsay Beef And Guinness Stew
- Gordon Ramsay Chimichurri
- Gordon Ramsay Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Gordon Ramsay Holiday Stuffing
- Gordon Ramsay Toad In The Hole
- Gordon Ramsay Skirt Steak
- Gordon Ramsay Lamb Shanks
- Gordon Ramsay Bread And Butter Pudding
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Potato Salad?
- Saucepan – Take a saucepan to simmer the potatoes until they are soft.
- Knife – Chop the potatoes and asparagus with a sharp knife.
- Skillet – Blanch the veggies using a skillet.
- Whisk – Mix the salad dressing with a whisk.
- Peeler – Peel the potatoes with a help of peeler.
- Bowl – Combine all the veggies in a bowl.
- Spoon – Stir in the seasoning with using a spoon.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Potato Salad?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Potato Salad?
- Potatoes – Simmer the potatoes to add in the salad.
- Asparagus – Asparagus is a versatile vegetable. It enhances the sweet and bitter flavors.
- Snow Peas – Blanch the snow peas to add in the potato salad.
- Onions – Bring out a blend of savory flavors with finely chopped onions.
- Fresh Chives – Add sweet and garlicky notes with a tablespoon of fresh chives.
- Parsley – Season the potato salad with freshly chopped green parsley.
- Salt – Sprinkle the salt on the veggies as per your taste.
For Salad Dressing
- Olive Oil – For making salad dressing take a tablespoon of olive oil and merge it with the other liquids.
- White Wine Vinegar – White wine vinegar will enhance the texture of salad dressing.
- Dijon Mustard – Dijon mustard adds intense and spicy flavors to the salad dressing.
- Black Pepper – Spice up the salad dressing with a pinch of black pepper.
- Sugar – Balance the spicy flavors with a pinch of sugar.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay Potato Salad
1. Simmer The Veggies
Take a saucepan, add water, a teaspoon of salt, and potatoes. Simmer until the potatoes are soft and tender. Remove the potatoes and add snow peas and asparagus to the same saucepan. Blanch them until they are cooked through. Transfer the veggies in a cold water and finely chop them into small pieces.
2. Prepare The Dressing
In a small bowl, combine white wine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt, and a pinch of sugar. Whisk nicely to achieve smooth and creamy salad dressing.
|Dietary Fiber||31 g|
How Will Gordon Ramsay Potato Salad Look And Taste Like?
Gordon Ramsay potato salad is an astonishing and delightful salad dish. It is prepared with boiled potatoes, green vegetables, and succulent salad dressing. This salad dish that accompanies the main course meals will give you a jaw-dropping experience. You will relish the taste and flavors of the copycat potato salad at home.
Gordon Ramsay Potato Salad Recipe
- 1.6 pounds Potatoes
- 0.33 pounds Green Asparagus
- 0.33 pounds Snow Peas
- 4 Pipe Onions
- Fresh Chives (chopped)
- 3 tablespoon Parsley (freshly chopped)
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- Pinch Of Sugar
- In a saucepan containing salted water, boil the potatoes for about 10-15 minutes until they’re soft. Remove them from the pan and set them aside to cool.
- Blanch the peas and asparagus in the pan of salted water until they’re soft. Then, transfer the peas into a bowl containing cold water.
- Drain and cut these into small pieces.
- To a large bowl, add olive oil, white wine vinegar, mustard, a pinch of sugar, and dijon mustard. Whisk all these together. Add peeled potatoes, peas, onions, and asparagus to the bowl. Mix them together until combined.
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste. Sprinkle chopped parsley and chives and serve.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does Gordon Ramsay make potato salad?
For Gordon Ramsay’s potato salad, boil potatoes and soften peas and asparagus in salted water. Whisk peeled potatoes, peas, and asparagus in a bowl containing olive oil, onions, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, mustard, and a pinch of sugar.
What can I add to bland potato salad?
You can add the succulent salad dressing to the bland potato salad. It will enhance the flavors of potato salad.
Do you put egg in potato salad?
Adding eggs to the potato salad is always a choice. However, Gordon Ramsay makes the potato salad without adding eggs.
What goes good with potato salad?
You can serve the potato salad with chicken, bratwurst, hamburgers, grilled fish, and other delectable food dishes.
Make the delicious Gordon Ramsay’s potato salad at home in no time. Refer to the above article and share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.