A delicious potato salad that gets ready within a snap of time! It’s time for Gordon Ramsay’s potato salad. In this salad, potatoes and peas have a vinegar base. This gives a sharp, tangy taste balanced by sugar in the salad. So, read further and try this recipe now.
Gordon Ramsay’s potato salad has soft potatoes and peas combined with a vinegar-based dressing. As you know, when it comes to signature-style dishes, Ramsay never fails to impress us with his fancy and creative recipes. There’s no doubt! He is an iconic culinary influencer. So, anyone can try his easy recipes at home. Potato salad is one of those easy recipes that are healthy and incredibly delicious. So, why don’t you try it now?
For Gordon Ramsay’s potato salad, boil potatoes and soften peas and asparagus in salted water. Whisk peeled potatoes, peas, and asparagus in a bowl containing olive oil, onions, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, mustard, and a pinch of sugar. Sprinkle chopped parsley and chives on it, and serve.
You can have the entire recipe along with the ingredients list in the recipe card below. Have a look at it and try this easy recipe now. Don’t forget to rate it. Save this recipe card and share it with your friends and family. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Moussaka– Moussaka is a Greek comfort food. It is made with mellow eggplant, slices of potato and a meat sauce.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Panna Cotta – One of the most decadent desserts, Panna Cotta celebrated all over the world for its delicate taste. Check out the recipe to whip it on your own.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Beef And Guinness Stew – Replace your average stew with beef and Guinness stew. This recipe from Gordon Ramsay will help you to cook it to perfection.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Ratatouille– Gordon Ramsay’s Ratatouille is the dream of every vegetarian on this planet. The summer vegetable dish is absolutely tasty and worth a try.
Gordon Ramsay’s Potato Salad Recipe
- Large Bowl
- 1.6 pounds Potatoes
- 0.33 pounds Green Asparagus
- 0.33 pounds Snow Peas
- 4 Pipe Onions
- Fresh Chives (chopped)
- 3 tablespoon Parsley (freshly chopped)
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1.5 teaspoon Mustard
- Pinch Of Sugar
- In a saucepan containing salted water, boil the potatoes for about 10-15 minutes until they’re soft. Remove them from the pan and set them aside to cool. Blanch the peas and asparagus in the pan of salted water until they’re soft. Then, transfer the peas into a bowl containing cold water. Drain and cut these into small pieces.
- To a large bowl, add olive oil, white wine vinegar, mustard, a pinch of sugar, and dijon mustard. Whisk all these together. Add peeled potatoes, peas, onions, and asparagus to the bowl. Mix them together until combined.
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste. Sprinkle chopped parsley and chives and serve.