Gordon Ramsay’s pea and ham soup is protein-rich comfort food with extremely low carbs and sugar. It is intensely flavorful and is served with double cream and fraise. Wanna try this amazing recipe? If yes, then scroll further and read the entire article.
Gordon Ramsay’s pea and ham soup is simple and super easy. It looks exotic like a gourmet soup and is genuinely delicious. Fraise served with soup gives a subtle tangy taste with the flavors of the soup. It gets ready within 3 hours. So, read the recipe instructions below and try this healthy recipe now.
For Gordon Ramsay’s peas and ham soup, add onion, bay leaves, and ham slices to a pan containing butter. Cook for 5 minutes. Add peas and stock to the pan. Cook for a few minutes and blend it. Transfer it to the saucepan and simmer until desired consistency. Finish with chopped parsley. Serve with double cream and fraise.
You’ll find a recipe card below with detailed instructions and an ingredients list. Try this recipe now and rate this recipe if you like it. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Stew– The beef stew recipe from Gordon Ramsay is exceptionally tasty. Made with the goodness of beef, vegetables and herbs, this dish will leave you wanting for more.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Duck A l’ Orange– This particular dish brings you the tangy flavor of orange liquor by fusing it with duck.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Meatballs– This recipe from Gordon Ramsay brings you the most authentic Italian flavors. These meatballs will turn out to be super moist and make for a comforting meal.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Chili Con Carne– Chili Con Carne is jam packed with the exquisite Mexican flavors. With minced beef and tangy tomatoes, this dish will activate your taste buds.
Gordon Ramsay’s Pea And Ham Soup Recipe
- 1/2 pound Welfare Ham or Gammon (cooked & diced or shredded)
- 1 pound Frozen Peas or Leftover Peas
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Leek (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon Parsley
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Fraise (leftover)
- 1,7 ounce Butter
- 4 tablespoon Double Cream
- 26 ounces Chicken Stock or Vegetable Stock
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- To a saucepan, add butter, bay leaves, chopped leek, chopped onions, and sliced ham. Cook for at least 5 minutes until onions and ham soften. Add peas and cook for about a minute.
- Pour the stock into the pan and cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat. Let it cool for 5 minutes after removing it from the heat. Remove the bay leaves from the pan. Blend this for a few seconds until it is smooth. Transfer this back into the saucepan over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper and let it simmer for a few minutes until desired consistency.
- Finish with chopped parsley and serve this soup with double cream or fraise.