Say cheese! And you have an automatic smile. But, cheese in a cake? True happiness! When thinking of the best dessert, Gordon Ramsay’s New York cheesecake is my first thought. It has no base and has cream cheese filled with mouth-watering flavors. Of course! You should expect much decadence from this dessert as the recipe comes straight from the “Big Apple” and is made by Gordon Ramsay. With this quick and easy recipe, you can bring a smile to everyone’s face.
Gordon Ramsay’s New York cheesecake is a NY-styled dessert with cream cheese filling and raspberries. The flour added to the cake gives it a slightly crispy-brown edge. Consider a few things before you try this recipe. Leave the cream cheese out of the fridge for 5 to 10 minutes before you start whisking it. Let the egg into the cream cheese bowl bit by bit to prevent the mixture from separating. Also, tap the baking tin from its bottom to let the batter settle. This avoids any holes or cracks in the cake.
Ready for the recipe? Read the list of easily available ingredients and easy-to-handle equipment for Gordon Ramsay’s New York cheesecake. You’ll get to know much more about the recipe and its nutritional value as you keep reading this article. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Bacon Jam Toast– Bacon jam toast seems something out of your dream, right? Turn this dream into reality with Gordon Ramsay’ recipe for bacon jam toast.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Cheese Cake In A Jar – Cheesecake is one such dessert you cannot refuse no matter how full your belly is. Try this delicacy from Gordon Ramsay but with a twist.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Potato-Crusted Sea Bass With Minestrones And Clams– This dish is a delightful concoction of vegetable minestrone, clams, and sea bass. When planning an elaborate dinner for your loved ones, give this recipe a try.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Sea Bass with Sorrel Sauce– There could not have been a better companion for sea bass other than sorrel sauce. Check out this dish by Gordon Ramsay and try it at home.
What Equipment Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s New York Cheesecake?
To begin with the recipe, we first need to know about the kitchen equipment required. Get ready with all the equipment listed below to make Gordon Ramsay’s New York cheesecake.
- Bowl- Use a large mixing bowl to mix the cream cheese mixture for the cheesecake. You can use a small bowl to whisk the eggs before adding them to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spatula- Use a spatula to spread the batter in the baking tin.
- Spoon- You can use a spoon to add ingredients like flour, cream cheese to the bowl.
- Whisk- Use a whisk or an electric blender to whisk the eggs and the cream cheese mixture.
- Baking Tin- Use a 5-inch springform baking tin for this cheesecake.
- Oven- This recipe is incomplete without an oven.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s New York Cheesecake?
|Preparation Time||Baking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||45 Minutes||1 Hour|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s New York Cheesecake?
Check out this list of a handful of ingredients required for Gordon Ramsay’s New York cheesecake.
- Cream Cheese- Your cheesecake is incomplete without cream cheese. This is the basic ingredient for cheesecake.
- Eggs- Eggs provide a rich, smooth texture to the cheesecake. Also, it helps to thicken the mixture of the cake and gives it a little lift.
- Flour- Your cheesecake will be smooth and easier to cut in slices if you add flour to the batter.
- Raspberries- Raspberries will add a fruity flavor to the cake.
- Butter- You need butter to grease the baking tin with butter to prevent the batter from sticking to the surface of the baking tin.
- Sugar- Sugar will add more sweetness to the cake.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s New York Cheesecake
1. Prep the cream cheese mix
To a bowl, add cream cheese and sugar. Mix them until smooth. Now, crack the eggs in another bowl, beat them using a spoon, and add them to the cream cheese bit by bit. Add sugar to the cream cheese mix and whisk this mixture until it combines.
2. Bake it
Stir in raspberries and make sure they don’t break. Grease the baking tin with butter and pour the batter into it. Tap the tin to let the batter settle evenly and bake it for about 30 to 45 minutes at 180 C.
Let the cake cool for a few minutes after removing it from the baking tin. Serve it with remaining raspberries.
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||1028 IU|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s New York Cheesecake Look and Taste?
There you go! A perfect dessert for a perfect meal. Gordon Ramsay’s New York cheesecake has a crispy brown edge with creamy raspberry filling inside. Just dig your spoon inside this buttery cheesecake and taste the delight of multiple flavors in these sweet bites. Serve this dessert with raspberries and enjoy.
Gordon Ramsay’s New York Cheesecake Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Tin
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 10.5 ounces Raspberries
- 17.6 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 ounce Butter
- 7 ounces Sugar
- Add cream cheese and sugar to a bowl. Whisk them together.
- Now, add whisked eggs bit by bit in the bowl containing cream cheese. Add few tablespoons of flour and whisk the mixture. Zest a lemon over the mixture and add some raspberries to the bowl. Mix them all until combined.
- Grease the baking tin with butter and the batter to the tin. Place this into the oven and bake for 180 C for about 35-45 minutes. Serve it with remaining raspberries.