Gordon Ramsay mac and cheese is a an easy and quick recipe. You don’t have to make the roux for the dish. Instead, you can just add everything, give it a mix and it’ll be ready, just like that. Peep into the full recipe below.
Gordon Ramsay’s recipe for mac and cheese is simple yet absolutely delicious. There is minimum cooking and maximum eating involved. Just set aside 15 minutes and it’ll be ready. Trust me, you’ll never make mac and cheese the old way again.
To make Gordon Ramsay’s mac and cheese, boil macaroni and milk for 10 minutes in a pot. Remove the pot from the heat. Then, add butter, cheese, salt, pepper, and mix well. Top the mac and cheese with breadcrumbs and serve. Don’t want to add milk. Here is a list of milk substitutes in your mac and cheese.
This is the shorter version of this short recipe. Ironic! Well, read the recipe below to look for some extra details. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Fish Curry – This is a recipe from the Indian cuisine. It is jam-packed with flavors. It has a hint of coconut which makes it irresistible.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Steak Sandwich – Enjoy the Rolls- Royce of beef with the recipe for steak sandwich. This is one of the experimental recipes from Gordon Ramsay that taste exceptionally well.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Gnocchi – Gnocchi is a highly celebrated Italian dish. You might think it is highly complicated but once you check out Gordon Ramsay’s recipe, your illusions will be shattered.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Pizza – The flavors of fresh rosemary will take you to divinity. There is no need for the fancy brick oven for this pizza recipe from the celebrity chef.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Mac And Cheese?
- Pot – Take a pot for prepareing the macroni.
- Oven – Bake the macroni with cheese in the oven at 400 degrees Farhenheit for 20 minutes.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Mac And Cheese?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Mac And Cheese?
- Macaroni – Take one cup of macaroni to make mac and cheese.
- Butter – Toast the butter by using melted unsalted butter.
- Cheddar Cheese – For adding cheesy flavors, use shredded cheddar cheese.
- Breadcrumbs – Top the mac and cheese with crispy breadcrumbs.
- Whole Milk – Cook the macaroni with milk. It will add the creamy texture to the macaroni.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Cayenne Pepper – Adding cayenne pepper seasoning will spice up the mac and cheese.
- Mustard Paste – A teaspoon of mustard paste will enhance the flavors of mac and cheese.
- Black Pepper – Season your mac and cheese with a teaspoon of back pepper.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay Mac And Cheese
1. Mac On The Heat
Place a large pot over medium heat and pour milk into it. After that, add the macaroni to it and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes until the pasta is tender. Turn off the flame when it is cooked.
2. Cheesy Blend
Season the macaroni with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. Add the shredded cheddar cheese all over on the top. Top the mac and cheese with some toasted bread crumbs.
3. Oven’s Turn
Spread it evenly with a spatula and put it in the baking tray. Place the baking tray in the oven to bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Take out the baking tray and serve hot.
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
How Will Gordon Ramsay Mac And Cheese Look And Taste Like?
Gordon Ramsay’s mac and cheese look creamy, glazy, and delightful. Try the copycat recipe of Gordon Ramsay’s mac and satiate your cheese cravings now. Don’t forget to garnish your mac and cheese with breadcrumbs or bacon chunks.
Gordon Ramsay Mac And Cheese Recipe
- 1 pound Macaroni
- 8 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Cheddar (shredded)
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- 4 cups Whole Milk
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Mustard Paste
- ½ teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Place a large pot over medium heat and pour milk into it. After that, add the macaroni to it and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes until the pasta gets cooked.
- Remove the pot from heat and add cheese, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, mustard paste and butter to it. Mix it well so that everything combines.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese over it and again mix till combines.
- Toast the breadcrumbs by taking a pan and putting it over medium heat. Add butter and breadcrumbs to it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now put the mac and cheese mixture into a baking dish and add your toasted breadcrumbs and some more cheddar cheese over it.
- Put the mac and cheese into a preheated oven at 400 Fahrenheit and bake the mac and cheese for about 15-20 minutes.
- Your Gordon Ramsay-style mac and cheese is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the best cheese for mac and cheese?
The best cheese that can be used for mac and cheese is cheddar, parmesan, Gruyere, and Monterey Jack. All these cheeses are full of rich flavors and wonderful taste.
2. What is Gordon Ramsay’s most famous recipe?
It is known across the world that Gordo Ramsay’s famous dish or you can say the signature dish is Beef Wellington.
3. How do you keep mac and cheese creamy?
For achieving creamy mac and cheese, cook the pasta in milk instead of water. The milk will result in thick, creamy, and glazy macaroni.
4. Can I use heavy cream instead of milk in mac and cheese?
Yes, you can use heavy cream instead of milk. However, avoid adding butter. It causes unusual stickiness that isn’t good for mac and cheese.
If you are drooling and cant’ wait to prepare the mac and cheese then, rush to your pots and pan. Make this delightful copycat Gordon Ramsay’s mac and cheese in your kitchen. Leave us the suggestions and your experience in the comments section below.