Gordon Ramsay has somehow managed to make the mac and cheese recipe simpler than ever. You don’t have to make the roux for the dish. Instead, you can just add everything, give it a mix and it’ll be ready, just like that.
Gordon Ramsay’s recipe for mac and cheese is simple yet absolutely delicious. There is minimum cooking and maximum eating involved. Just set aside 15 minutes and it’ll be ready. Trust me, you’ll never make mac and cheese the old way again.
To make Gordon Ramsay’s mac and cheese, boil macaroni and milk for 10 minutes in a pot. Remove the pot from the heat. Then, add butter, cheese, salt, pepper, and mix well. Top the mac and cheese with breadcrumbs and serve.
This is the shorter version of this short recipe. Ironic! Well, read the recipe below to look for some extra details. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Fish Curry– This is a recipe from the Indian cuisine. It is jam-packed with flavors. It has a hint of coconut which makes it irresistible.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Steak Sandwich-Enjoy the Rolls- Royce of beef with the recipe for steak sandwich. This is one of the experimental recipes from Gordon Ramsay that taste exceptionally well.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Gnocchi-Gnocchi is a highly celebrated Italian dish. You might think it is highly complicated but once you check out Gordon Ramsay’s recipe, your illusions will be shattered.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Pizza– The flavors of fresh rosemary will take you to divinity. There is no need for the fancy brick oven for this pizza recipe from the celebrity chef.
Gordon Ramsay’s Mac And Cheese Recipe
- 1 pound Macaroni
- 8 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Cheddar (shredded)
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs (toasted)
- 4 cups Whole Milk
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Mustard Paste
- ½ teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Place a large pot over medium heat and pour milk into it. After that, add the macaroni to it and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes until the pasta gets cooked.
- Remove the pot from heat and add cheese, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, mustard paste and butter to it. Mix it well so that everything combines.
- Put the mac and cheese into serving bowls and top with breadcrumbs