Gordon Ramsay’s version of classic French dessert? Gordon Ramsay’s lemon tart is one of the best options. It’s a crispy base with smooth lemon filling. A layer of chocolate at the bottom compliments these sweet bites. If you haven’t tried this incredible recipe, stick with this article and try it now.
Gordon Ramsay’s lemon tart is a delicious citrus dessert. It’s a simple and easy recipe. The lemon in the filling gives a sharp sour taste that perfectly balances with the sweetness in it. It takes almost an hour and is a perfect option to complete your meal. Try this once and it’ll be an instant hit with your family and guests. Now, let’s get on to the recipe instructions for Gordon Ramsay’s lemon tart.
For Gordon Ramsay’s lemon tart, whisk sugar, butter, eggs, and flour in a bowl. Knead the dough into a flat disk shape. Line this pastry on a tart pan and bake for about 15 minutes. For the filling, whisk the cream, eggs, yolks, and sugar in a bowl. Add lemon juice and pour the filling into the tart case containing a chocolate layer. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Dust sugar icing on it and serve.
Have a look at the recipe card below. You’ll find all the instructions along with the lists of the equipment and the ingredients required. Try this recipe now and rate this amazing recipe. Don’t forget to save this recipe for later or some special occasion. This is not the whole recipe but a summary of it. You’ll find the complete detailed recipe below. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Beetroot Cured Salmon-The gentle flavor of spices offered by this dish can help you in serving a heck of a dish. Make sure to take care of the proportions to hit the right notes.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Stuffed Chicken-The gentle flavor of spices offered by this dish can help you in serving a heck of a dish. Make sure to take care of the proportions to hit the right notes.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Roast Beef Carpaccio-Planning to whip up a spring lunch for your significant other? Accompanied by truffle sauce, roast beef carpaccio is just the right dish for you.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Rocket Mushroom & Bacon Quiche-Looking for a French cuisine based dish to kickstart a family gathering? Search no further and give a try to the rocket mushroom and bacon quiche by Gordon Ramsay.
Gordon Ramsay’s Lemon Tart Recipe
- Tart Pan
- Food Processor Or Blender
- Tart Ring
- Cooking Spray
- 1.7 ounces Dark Chocolate (melted)
- 6 Large Eggs
- 2 Lemons (juiced)
- 6 ounces Caster Sugar
- 6 ounces Double Cream
- Icing Sugar (to dust)
- 8 ounce Plain Flour
- 1 Egg
- 4 ounce Unsalted Butter
- 3 ounce Caster Sugar
- In a bowl, whisk butter and sugar. Add eggs and flour to the bowl and whisk for about 30 seconds to make a dough. Knead this dough on a dusted surface and make a flat disk and chill it for at least 30 minutes.
- Line the pastry on the tart pan containing parchment paper. Cover it with foil and bake it in a preheated oven (170 C) for 15 minutes until the sides begin to change in color. Remove the foil and bake for 5 more minutes until it becomes golden brown. Spread melted chocolate into this tart case and let it set.
- To a bowl, add cream, eggs, sugar, and yolks. Whisk to combine and finally add lemon juice. Sti until the cream thickens.
- Strain the filling into a jug, pour the filling into the pastry case and bake in the oven for around 50 to 60 minutes until it sets.
- Dust icing sugar on it and serve.