Looking for a banana flavored dessert? Why don’t you try Gordon Ramsay’s hot bananas? It’s loaded with the flavors of bananas, rum, and coconut milk. Read this entire article if you wanna try it.
Gordon Ramsay’s hot bananas have caramelized bananas tossed with rum and coconut milk. This delicious dessert is the best fit for anyone who tries it. Chili adds a little spicy and savory taste to perfectly balance the flavor of rum. This recipe is super easy. Read further and try it now.
For Gordon Ramsay’s hot bananas, caramelize the sugar in a pan. Coat bananas with caramelized sugar in the pan. Add chili and rum. Flambe and then add coconut milk. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
For detailed instructions, read the recipe card below. Watch Gordon Ramsay making this delicious dessert in the video below. Please rate this recipe and don’t forget to save the recipe for special occasions. Before that, check out some other Chef’s delight recipes below.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Turkey– Gordon Ramsay’s turkey is the perfect dish for a Christmas dinner. Make this dish super flavorful with savory butter, lemon and garlic.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Belly of Pork– This recipe offers you an exquisite way to cook pork. Give this recipe a try and let us know how it all panned out.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Yorkshire Pudding– Follow this recipe to come up with a golden, fluffy Yorkshire pudding. This dessert is perfect to bring an end to your dinner.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Broccoli Soup– Transform your regular broccoli soup into an exceptionally sensational delicacy. This recipe is fairly simple.
Gordon Ramsay’s Hot Bananas Recipe
- 2 Banana
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Brown Rum
- Coconut Milk
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Chili (finely sliced)
- Add sugar to a pan over medium heat. Caramelize the sugar and add bananas to the pan. Coat them with caramelized sugar and add butter.
- As the butter in the pan melts, add finely chopped chili to the pan. Add rum and flambe.
- Stir consistently while adding coconut milk to the pan Serve these hot bananas with scoops of vanilla ice cream on top.