Looking for a banana-flavored dessert? Why don’t you try Gordon Ramsay’s hot bananas? It’s loaded with bananas, rum, and coconut milk flavors. Read this entire article if you wanna try it.
Gordon Ramsay’s hot bananas have caramelized bananas tossed with rum and coconut milk. This delicious dessert is the best fit for anyone who tries it. Chili adds a little spicy and savory taste to perfectly balance the flavor of rum. This recipe is super easy. Read further and try it now.
For Gordon Ramsay’s hot bananas, caramelize the sugar in a pan. Coat bananas with caramelized sugar in the pan. Add chili and rum. Flambe and then add coconut milk. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
For detailed instructions, read the recipe card below. Watch Gordon Ramsay making this delicious dessert in the video below. Please rate this recipe and don’t forget to save the recipe for special occasions. Before that, check out some other Chef’s delight recipes below.
Other Gordon Ramsay Recipes That You Can Try
- Gordon Ramsay Turkey
- Gordon Ramsay Belly of Pork
- Gordon Ramsay Broccoli Soup
- Gordon Ramsay Yorkshire Pudding
- Gordon Ramsay Steak Marinade
- Gordon Ramsay Duck Al’ Orange
- Gordon Ramsay Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- Gordon Ramsay Beef Short Ribs
- Gordon Ramsay Turkey And Ham Pie
- Gordon Ramsay Cauliflower Cheese
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Hot Banana?
- Pan – Carmaelize sugar ad saute banans using a apan.
- Bowl – Slice the banana in a bowl.
- Spatula – Stir in the ingredints with a help of spatula.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Hot Banana?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Hot Banana?
- Banana – Take finely sliced banans for hot banana recipe.
- Sugar – Caramaelize bananas with sugar for nice and glazy texture.
- Dark Rum – Adding a splash of dark rum will enhance the carmelized flavors. Flambe and stir in evenly once you add the rum.
- Butter – Butters will keep the bananas moist and flavorful.
- Coconut Milk – A tablespoon of coconut milk brings out better texture and balances the spices.
- Vanilla Ice Cream – Serve hot banans with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Red Chilli – For adding heat to the hot banans, put some finely chopped red chillies.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay Hot Banana
1. Sugar Play
Sprinkle sugar into a hot pan and begin to caramelize it nicely. Add sliced bananas and coat them evenly with the caramelized sugar. Further, add a tablespoon of butter and finely chopped chili. Then, flambe immediately after you add a splash of dark rum. Finally, add coconut milk and stir in to cook for 3-4 minutes.
Swirl the caramelized bananas in serving glasses. Top it up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve hot! You can also beautify the hot bananas with your choice of toppings.
|Dieyary Fiber||4 g|
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Hot Banana Will Look And Taste Like?
Gordon Ramsay’s hot banana looks appealing with a nice glazy texture. This dessert is a perfect combination of sweet and a blend of spicy flavors. You will taste the perfect balance of rum and smokyness added by flambe.
Gordon Ramsay’s Hot Bananas Recipe
- 2 Banana (sliced)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 60 ml Dark Rum
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Fresh Chili (deseeded and finely sliced)
- Add sugar to a pan over medium heat and caramelize the sugar.
- Add bananas to the pan.
- Coat them with caramelized sugar and add butter.
- As the butter in the pan melts, add finely chopped chili to the pan. Add rum and flambe.
- Stir consistently while adding coconut milk to the pan and give a nice swirl.
- Serve these hot bananas with scoops of vanilla ice cream on top.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How many restaurants does Gordon Ramsay own?
Presently, Gordon Ramsay owns 35 operation restaurants across the globe.
2. What is Gordon Ramsay’s most expensive dish?
Gordon Ramsay’s most expensive dish is a beast of pire that is topped with north sea Lobster. It costs around $2000
3. How Is Gordon Ramsay’s Hot Bananas?
Gordon Ransay’s hot banana is sweet and spicy both. The caramelized nutty flavors are well blended with spicy red chillies.
4. What is Gordon Ramsay’s signature dish?
Gordon Ramsay’s signatur dish is Beef Wellington. It is famous across the worldwide.
Get ready to make this quick and easy hot banana recipe by Gordon Ramsay. Try thi recipe in your kitchen and let us know how it goes in the comment section below.