I have tried many Filet Mignon dishes from different chef’s but what I found is Gordon Ramsay’s filet mignon recipe is the best and easiest. In California, I ordered Filet Mignon in Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant and it was literally breathtaking.
I thought about asking the chef about the recipe, but I was too hesitant. So, I bought his recipe book and made Filet Mignon from his recipe book and it tasted the same as the restaurant.
To make Gordon Ramsay’s Filet Mignon, first season the steaks with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Then, cook the steaks in a skillet for 2-3 minutes. Once you have seared the steaks, place them in the oven at 125° F for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
But before going to the complete recipe, let’s check out some other recipes by some famous chefs.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Fish And Chips– Gordon Ramsay is a brilliant chef. His recipe for fish and chips is one of the best and really famous. Fish and Chips is one of the most popular breakfast items in the UK and Gordon Ramsay is a chef who makes the best fish and chips.
2. Jamie Oliver’s Spaghetti Bolognese– Jamie Oliver’s Bolognese is similar to Italian Bolognese but Jamie Oliver has made it extra healthy and delicious than the traditional recipe. You can also make it by following the recipe that I’ve mentioned.
3. Bobby Flay’s Shrimp ‘n’ Grits– This recipe is perfect when you don’t know what to make. It is simple to make and anyone can make it. It has a rich texture with a lot of flavors. It also has bacon, which automatically makes it 100 times better.
4. Jamie Oliver’s Paella– I found out that paella is a dish that is made from Spanish rice and is famous in Spanish cuisine. Jamie Oliver’s Paella Recipe is one of the most sought-after Paella recipes. The chef is a very famous television personality.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Filet Mignon?
- Oven- Roast the filet mignon in the oven for that juicy roasted steak.
- Skillet– Use the skillet to sear the steaks, This gives them a slightly charred flavor. Use a heat-proof skillet so that you can place it in the oven directly.
- Cooking Thermometer– The cooking thermometer comes in handy when checking the internal temperature of the meat. It is a sure shot way to know if it has cooked properly.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Filet Mignon?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Filet Mignon?
- Beef Tenderloin Filet Mignon Steaks- The beef tenderloin is the best choice for this recipe. It becomes juicy and tender when cooked.
- Olive Oil– Drizzle a little olive oil over the steaks so that it doesn’t dry up in the oven.
- Kosher Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper– Season your steak well before and after cooking it. Mind me when I say it is very, very important to perfectly season the steak.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay Filet Mignon
1. Preparing The Steak
Start by preheating the oven at 400°F. Drizzle some olive oil over the steaks and sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak.
2. Searing and Roasting
In the preheated oven, heat the skillet until it is ready and place the steaks in it. Sear the beefsteak for 2 ½ minutes from each side until it turns brown. After the cooking process, place steaks in the oven for 5 minutes.
Check the temperature of heat with a cooking thermometer and when the temperature reaches 125°F, remove them from the oven. Let them rest for some time and then serve them hot.
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
How Will The Gordon Ramsay’s Filet Mignon Look And Taste Like?
The steak looks brown and perfectly seared. Cut it with a knife and you’ll see a white and slightly pink color. The steak is juicy, flavorful, and perfectly seasoned. The meat has a seared taste. the olive helps a lot to keep the steak juicy. This is the perfect example of a simple yet stunning recipe.
Gordon Ramsay’s Filet Mignon Recipe
- Cooking Thermometer
- 6 ounces Beef Tenderloin Filet Mignon Steaks
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Cracked Pepper
- At 400°F, preheat the oven.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the steaks. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak.
- In the preheated oven, heat the skillet until the pan is ready.
- In the skillet, place the steaks. Sear for 2 ½ minutes from each side until it turns brown.
- After the cooking process, place steaks in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Check the temperature of heat with a cooking thermometer and when the temperature reaches 125° F, remove them from the oven.
- Let them rest for sometime and then serve them hot.
So, this was Gordon Ramsay’s recipe for filet mignon. Cook this up in your kitchen and tell me in the comments how well you liked it. I’d love to hear from you. See you next time!