I have tried many Filet Mignon dishes from different chef’s but what I found is Gordon Ramsay’s filet mignon recipe is the best and easiest. In California, I ordered Filet Mignon in Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant and it was literally breathtaking.
I thought about asking the chef about the recipe, but I was too hesitant. So, I bought his recipe book and made Filet Mignon from his recipe book and it tasted the same as the restaurant.
To make Gordon Ramsay’s Filet Mignon, first season the steaks with olive oil, salt and pepper. Then, cook the steaks in a skillet for 2-3 minutes. Once you have seared the steaks, place them in the oven at 125° F for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
But before going to the complete recipe, let’s check out some other recipes by some famous chefs.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Fish And Chips– Gordon Ramsay is a brilliant chef. His recipe for fish and chips is one of the best and really famous. Fish and Chips is one of the most popular breakfast items in the UK and Gordon Ramsay is a chef who makes the best fish and chips.
2. Jamie Oliver’s Spaghetti Bolognese– Jamie Oliver’s Bolognese is similar to Italian Bolognese but Jamie Oliver has made it extra healthy and delicious than the traditional recipe. You can also make it by following the recipe that I’ve mentioned.
3. Bobby Flay’s Shrimp ‘n’ Grits– This recipe is perfect when you don’t know what to make. It is simple to make and anyone can make it. It has a rich texture with a lot of flavors. It also has bacon, which automatically makes it 100 times better.
4. Jamie Oliver’s Paella– I found out that paella is a dish that is made from Spanish rice and is famous in Spanish cuisine. Jamie Oliver’s Paella Recipe is one of the most sought-after Paella recipes. The chef is a very famous television personality.
Gordon Ramsay’s Filet Mignon Recipe
- 6 oz. Beef Tenderloin Filet Mignon Steaks
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cracked Pepper
- At 400°F, preheat the oven.
- Apply olive oil to steaks, sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steak.
- In the preheated oven, heat the skillet until the pan is ready.
- In the skillet, add steaks, cook for 2 1/2 minutes side by side until it will turn brown, sear the steaks.
- After the cooking process, place steaks in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Check the temperature of heat with a cooking thermometer and when the temperature reaches 125° F, remove them from the oven.
- Serve them hot.