If you’re really into some low-lift recipes for this Thanksgiving, this year try something unique. In my opinion, Gordon Ramsay’s Cornbread with maple bacon butter is the best choice. It’s homemade crispy cornbread with smooth and viscous maple bacon butter. Try it for this Thanksgiving. Trust me! It’ll be a guaranteed hit among your mates.
Gordon Ramsay’s cornbread with maple bacon butter has crispy and soft cornbread with a maple-flavored condiment. This Gordon Ramsay duo is a perfect side dish to be presented at the Thanksgiving dinner table. It’s sweet and healthy and does not require much time. It’s my favorite holiday dish. Try this recipe and enjoy it with your family.
Check out the list of equipment below and the ingredients mentioned. I’m sure you’ll find this recipe super fun and easy. If you’ve never tried any recipe before, surprise your family with Gordon Ramsay’s cornbread with maple bacon butter on Thanksgiving dinner and bring a smile to everyone’s face. But before you check it out, explore the other Gordon Ramsay’s Thanksgiving recipes.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas Martini– Gordon Ramsay’s christmas martini is a great holiday cocktail. It is a mixture amaretto and vodka. The flavors infused are cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and orange zest.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Mashed Potatoes– Gordon Ramsay’s mashed potatoes recipe is easy and delicious, exactly what you want from a recipe. Just boil the potatoes and mash them with a few ingredients. This recipe ensures that everybody eats up and has a clean plate.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Mini Apple Galettes– If you love dessert but hate sharing, Gordon Ramsay’s mini apple galettes are going to be your new favorite Thanksgiving dessert. He teaches you how to make the sweet shortcrust pastry from scratch. The apple and spice filling goes great with it. Bake them and have all of it to yourself.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Roast Turkey– Gordon Ramsay’s roast turkey recipe is a winner when it comes to Thanksgiving recipes. The turkey is golden crisp from the outside and juicy and moist from the inside. This’ll be the showstopper at your dining table.
What Equipment Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Cornbread With Maple Bacon Butter?
- Bowl- Use a bowl to mix all the ingredients to form a smooth batter and to form maple bacon butter.
- Saucepan- Use a medium-sized saucepan to cook the bacon.
- Spatula- Use a spatula to mix the dry ingredients in the bowl and to stir the bacon in the pan and to mix the ingredients of the maple bacon butter.
- Knife- Use a sharp knife to cut bacon and the vegetables like onions, jalapenos, etc.
- Whisk- Use a whisk to beat the eggs and to whisk the ingredients of batter.
- Baking Dish- Use a greaseproof-lined baking dish to bake cornbread.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Cornbread With Maple Bacon Butter?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||25 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Cornbread With Maple Bacon Butter?
- Plain Flour- You’ll need plain flour to make cornbread.
- Sugar- Use sugar to add sweetness to cornbread.
- Cheddar- Strong Cheddar is extra matured cheese with strong flavors.
- Cornmeal/Polenta- Cornmeal is the main ingredient for cornbread. You can also use polenta for the cornbread.
- Baking Powder- Baking powder will add extra lift to the bread.
- Salt- Salt is the basic seasoning ingredient to be added. Add salt according to your taste.
- Pepper- Add pepper for some extra heat in the cornbread.
- Onions- Use finely chopped spring onions for this recipe to give a sweet flavor to the bread.
- Jalapenos- Add jalapenos to add some heat.
- Coriander- Add coriander according to your taste to add more flavor to cornbread.
- Eggs- Eggs will add a fluffy texture to the bread.
- Butter- Use melted butter to enhance the flavor of the bread.
- Buttermilk- Buttermilk gives the liquid base to the batter and a thick texture.
- Bacon- Use four rashers of streaky smoked bacon for maple bacon butter in the recipe.
- Butter- Use butter to add more flavor and give a creamy smooth texture to maple bacon butter.
- Maple syrup- Maple syrup is one of the main ingredients of maple bacon butter. It adds a sweet flavor to the butter.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Cornbread With Maple Bacon Butter
1. Combine All The Ingredients
Take a large bowl and add plain flour, sugar, strong cheddar, and cornmeal to it. Mix them well and add baking powder, jalapeno, onions, coriander, salt, and pepper. Pour in buttermilk, melted butter, and beaten eggs. Whisk them well to combine.
2. Bake It
Transfer this batter into a greaseproof lined baking tray. Bake it in a preheated oven (180 C) for about 25 minutes.
3. Prep The Maple Bacon Butter and Serve
Cook bacon in a saucepan until it’s crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan and pat it dry using a kitchen towel. Now, take a bowl and add maple syrup, butter, and crispy bacon to it. Mix them to combine and serve with freshly baked cornbread.
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||857 IU|
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Cornbread With Maple Bacon Butter Look and Taste?
Our delicious Thanksgiving recipe is ready! Gordon Ramsay’s cornbread with maple bacon syrup has fluffy and sweet cornbread with creamy smooth maple bacon butter. It is flavored with maple syrup and has crispy bacon to complement the taste. It’s a perfect side dish for an unforgettable Thanksgiving meal.
Gordon Ramsay’s Cornbread With Maple Bacon Butter Recipe
- 6.1 ounces Plain Flour
- 7 ounces Strong Cheddar
- 9.7 ounces Cornmeal/Polenta
- 4 strips Smoked Streaky Bacon
- Spring Onions
- 4 Eggs
- 1.7 ounces Sugar
- 3 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 4 ounces Melted Butter
- 1 packet Butter
- 22 ounces Buttermilk
- 1.7 ounce Maple Syrup
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Add flour, sugar, cornmeal, strong cheddar, baking powder, finely chopped jalapenos, onion, coriander, salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Mix them and pour in melted butter, beaten eggs, and buttermilk. Whisk them to form a smooth batter.
- Pour this batter into a greaseproof-lined baking pan and bake it in a preheated oven (180 C) for about 25 minutes. Cook bacon in a pan until crispy. Take it out of the pan and pat it dry with a kitchen towel.
- Now, mix butter, bacon and maple syrup in a bowl. Top with jalapenos and serve with cornbread.
So! How was your recipe? Tell me in the comments below. Also, try other delicious holiday recipes by Gordon Ramsay.