Amp up your regular martini into an incredible Christmas cocktail! Treat your guests to Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas martini on the Christmas feast. This star-chef cocktail recipe is a perfect combination of amaretto and Christmas vodka infused with the flavors of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and orange zest.
Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas martini overflows with incredible Christmas flavors. Amaretto adds sweetness to it. The orange zest gives a zesty twist to this cocktail, while cinnamon and gingerbread syrup gives it a spicy edge. Mix the ingredients for Christmas vodka and leave it to infuse the flavors for almost a week before you make Christmas martini. So, let’s shake things up a bit and get the taste of a real Christmas martini.
Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas martini is a super easy recipe and can be made with just a couple of equipment. It requires simple ingredients. Check out the lists below before you start with the recipe. Try this recipe for Christmas and enjoy your feast. But before you check it out, explore the other Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas recipes.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Trifle– Gordon Ramsay’s trifle offers you layers of goodness in the form of a delicious raspberry flavored dessert. Layer the raspberry jelly, custard with sponge fingers. Top with whipped cream and fresh raspberries and you are set to stuff your face with raspberry goodness.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Mulled Wine– Why have simple wine when you can have mulled wine? Gordon Ramsay’s mulled wine recipe helps you transform your red wine to a spicy drink. The spicy taste comes from added spices and the wine is served with orange slices.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Braised Red Cabbage– Gordon Ramsay’s red braised cabbage is a great side dish for your Christmas dinner. The best part is it won’t add to your holiday weight as it is low fat. The cabbage is braised in red wine vinegar and is flavored with sugar and spices.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Sauce– Gordon Ramsay’s bread sauce is a light sauce for your Christmas feast. It goes perfectly well with chicken as well as turkey. The thick sauce is flavored with spices that make it all the more better.
What Equipment Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas Martini?
- Bowl- Use a bowl to come up with this amazing Christmas martini.
- Spoon- Use a spoon to mix the ingredients of Christmas vodka and add ingredients to the bowl.
- Frozen martini glass- Use a frozen martini glass to make a Christmas martini.
- Sieve- Use a fine sieve to strain Christmas vodka.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas Martini?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|25 Minutes||–||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas Martini?
- Amaretto- Amaretto is an Italian liquor that has the flavor of apricot, bitter almonds, and peach stones. It goes well with zesty flavored drinks like Christmas vodka used in this recipe.
- Gingerbread syrup- Gingerbread syrup is made with water, spices, and a sweetener. It adds sweet flavor with a hint of spiciness to the drink.
- Orange bitters- Orange bitter adds a spark of zesty twist to the Christmas martini.
- Zest of half an orange- To make Christmas vodka for Christmas martini, you’ll need to zest half an orange.
- Cloves- Add four cloves to add more spiciness to Christmas vodka.
- Cinnamon stick- Add one-third of cinnamon stick to spicy and a mildly sweet taste to Christmas vodka.
- Ginger- Slice fresh ginger to give a bitter-spicy lift to the Christmas vodka.
- Nutmeg- Add grated nutmeg to add a nutty flavor to the Christmas vodka.
- Maple syrup- Maple syrup will add sweetness to the Christmas martini.
- Flamed orange zest- Add flamed orange zest to give enhanced citrusy flavor to the drink.
- Candy cane- Garnish Christmas martini with a candy cane.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas Martini
1. Prep Christmas Vodka
Take a bowl and add four cloves, orange zest, a slice of ginger, half grated nutmeg, maple syrup, and cinnamon stick to it. Now, add a bottle of vodka to the bowl and cover it. Keep the bowl aside to let all the flavors infuse for at least 5 to 6 days.
2. Combine All Ingredients
Drain the Christmas vodka and add it to a bowl. Pour in amaretto, gingerbread, and add orange bitters to the bowl. Mix them well and stir in the ice. Pour the Christmas martini into a frozen martini glass.
3. Garnish With Candy Cane and Serve
Flame the orange zest over this drink and then discard the orange zest. Hang a candy cane over the rim of the glass and serve.
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||7 IU|
|Vitamin C||2 mg|
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas Martini Look and Taste?
Finally! Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas Martini is ready. This cocktail is filled with the flavors of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and orange zest. Amaretto adds a sweet flavor to the drink. Impress your guests with Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas martini and enjoy your holiday dinner. Merry Christmas!
Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas Martini Recipe
- 1.6 ounces Christmas Vodka
- 3 teaspoons Amaretto
- 1 tsp Gingerbread Syrup
- 2 dashes Orange Bitters
Christmas Vodka (makes 1 bottle):
- 1/2 Orange (zest)
- 4 Cloves
- 1/3 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 slice Fresh Ginger
- 1/2 Nutmeg (grated)
- 3 teaspoons Maple Syrup
- Flamed Orange Zest
- Candy Cane
- To a medium-sized bowl, add four cloves, orange zest, cinnamon stick, half grated nutmeg, maple syrup, and a slice of ginger. Add a bottle of vodka and cover the bowl. Now, keep it aside and let all the flavors infuse for about 5 to 6 days.
- Drain the Christmas vodka using a sieve and transfer it to a bowl. Now, add amaretto, gingerbread, and orange bitters to the bowl. Mix them together and add ice. Add this Christmas martini to a frozen martini glass.
- Flame the orange zest over the Christmas martini and then discard this orange zest. Hang a candy cane over the rim of martini glass and serve.
Did you like it? Share your experience with the recipe in the comments below and try other holiday recipes too.