Ever tried the famous recipe Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan? There’s no question about the perfection of Gordon Ramsay’s cooking. Gordon Ramsay chicken parmesan is the best chicken parmesan I’ve ever had. You can make Gordan Ramsay chicken parmesan at home in just 1 hour.
I tried this recipe at home after watching his video on chicken parmesan. I loved it and now I expect no less than excellence from his recipes. The crispy bread crumbs, eggs, and sauce uniquely add a flavorful delight to the chicken.
To make Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan, season the chicken cutlet with salt, flour, and pepper, then with eggs, and then with mix panko with grated parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, oregano, and paprika. Cook each slice of the cutlet on a pan until brown. Spoon some sauce and finish with grated parmesan cheese.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to make Gordon Ramsay parmesan chicken at home. Try this amazing recipe and rate the recipe below. Also, have a look at the video provided below in the recipe card. Save it for later t enjoy this snack on special occasions. But before getting the instructions, check out our other Chef’s delight recipes below.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Belly of Pork– This recipe offers you an exquisite way to cook pork. Give this recipe a try and let us know how it all panned out.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Hamburger– Gordon Ramsay’s Hamburger is one of the most artistic recipes from the celebrity chef. All of the flavors just fit perfectly.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Chicken Parmesan– Looking for some of the most mysteriously delicious recipes from Hell’s Kitchen? Gordon Ramsay’s Chicken Parmesan should be on the top of your list.
4. Homemade Gordon Ramsay Beef Wellington– Create magic with an iron skillet in the form of Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Wellington. The flavors of Dijon mustard, prosciutto elevate this dish to the next level.
Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 3 Shallow pans
- Parchment Paper
For Tomato Sauce
- 4 tablespoon Olive oil
- 6 Tomatoes (diced)
- 2 cans Crushed tomatoes (28 oz)
- 4 tablespoon Basil chiffonade
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 Yellow onion
Breading Chicken for Chicken Parmesan
- 4 oz Gradate Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parsley finely chopped (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Fresh oregano (finely chopped)
- 2 cups Japanese Panko Breadcrumps
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper (cracked)
- 4 Breaded Cutlets
- 1/4 Grapeseed or avocado oil (for frying)
- 1-2 spoonful Tomato Sauce
- 2 8 oz Fresh Mozzarella Balls (cut into 3/4 in thick rounds)
- 1 lb Spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Parsely (finely chopped)
For Tomato Sauce
- Heat Grapeseed or avocado oil in a saucepan over medium flame.
- Add yellow and garlic. Cook until the onion is transparent.
- Add Roma tomatoes to the saucepan, bring to the simmer and cook for 20 minutes until sauce slightly thickens.
For Bread Chicken
- Take a shallow pan with flour salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs and add to a second shallow pan.
- In the third shallow pan, mix panko with grated parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, chopped fresh oregano, and paprika.
- Now season each cutlet with salt and pepper. Coat the flour followed by eggs in the second pan and coat with Japanese panko mix.
- Heat 1/3 cup of grapeseed or avocado oil in a large pan. Place two cutlets in the hot oil.
- Cook on each side for at least 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Place on a wire rack to rest.
- Now add 1-2 spoonfuls of sauce on top of the centers of cooked chicken.
- Place a few slices of mozzarella on top of the sauce in broil in the oven to melt.
- Bring a large stockpot of salted water to boil.
- Add dry spaghetti and cook for 10-12 minutes until it is dense.
- Drain pasta in a colander.
- Then coat pasta with a few tablespoons of sauce, salt, pepper, chopped parsley, chopped basil, and grated parmesan cheese.