Gordon Ramsay Caesar salad is deliciously a trending recipe. Though its creator is an Italian-born restaurateur, It is considered a specialty of Mexico. Today the ingredients in Caesar salad differ from place to place. However, Gordon Ramsay has always inspired me with his versatile variations in food.
Adding salads into your meal rotation will help you to enjoy the glow of good health. What truly makes a salad perfect, is the healthy dressing on top of it. The combination of fresh lettuce, anchovies, chicken breast, and other condiments in Gordon Ramsay’s Caesar salad is flavory. Don’t forget you can always add your twist to the recipe. So hit the ball for absolutely delicious Caesar salad in just 20 minutes.
Our vinaigrette dressing prepared beforehand for the salad is easy to make and looks mouth-watering. The seasoning added to it will give it a tart and tangy flavor. It is made perfectly, presented beautifully, and served delightfully
Out of all Gordon Ramsay’s recipes, this Caesar salad is my favorite. This Caesar Salad has ten simple components-egg yolks, red wine vinegar, olive oil, mustard, anchovy, Croutons, etc. If you haven’t tried yet, then learn how to make Gordon Ramsay’s Caesar salad with our easy recipe.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Caesar Salad?
- Bowl – Take a bowl to mix all the ingredients to make a creamy Caesar dressing.
- Whisk – whisk the egg yolk with Dijon mustard and a little splash of red wine vinegar.
- Knife – to chop the garlic cloves, and anchovies take a sharp knife.
- Pan – You will need two pans. One is a non-stick pan to fry croutons nicely. The other would be the griddle pan to grill the chicken breast.
- Spatula –To turn and flip the croutons properly keep a turning spatula.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Caesar Salad?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||15 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Caesar Salad?
- Chicken Breast – Take two boneless chicken breasts to add some good protein to your salad.
- Croutons – Crisp croutons are adequate source of vitamin B. It will add crunch to your salad.
- Lettuce – Tear the fresh lettuce into large pieces to add in the Caesar salad.
- Parmesan Cheese – Parmesan cheese is highly nutritious. A little ounce of shredded cheese can be added to the dressing and blended in croutons.
- Anchovies – You can use either the anchovies strip or the paste, it would be a perfect ingredient for the salad dressing. Moreover, it is rich in omega-3.
- Egg Yolk – To make the Caesar salad dressing, a blend of egg yolk acts as a great emulsifier.
- Red Wine Vinegar – It is an incredible ingredient for dressing. If red wine vinegar is not available you can also use sherry vinegar. It equally serves the purpose.
- Lemon Juice – A spoonful of squeezed lemon will add a citrusy flavor to the dressing.
- Olive Oil – Mix the olive oil in the dressing. Also, fry the croutons in olive oil.
- Salt – Add sea salt to your taste.
- Black Pepper – Use freshly ground black pepper to bring out the taste in the salad.
- Dijon Mustard – Mustard is an incredible emulsifier in a pan sauce. It improves digestion as well.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Caesar Salad
1. Twist The Dressing
We will start by preparing the dressing. To make the dressing, take a bowl, add egg yolk, half a teaspoon of Dijon mustard, a splash of red wine vinegar, whisk it properly. Once you have got that thick double creamy texture, drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil. Further, add anchovies chopped with garlic, grate some parmesan cheese, and squeeze the lemon juice. Add some water accordingly to achieve the desired consistency.
2. Wiggle The Croutons
Once the dressing is prepared. Chop the croutons in equal chunks. Season it with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Take a pan, drizzle the olive oil and fry the croutons. Use the turning spatula for a nice toss. Add some grated parmesan cheese on top of it.
3. Barbecue Chicken
Take two boneless chicken breasts, season them with salt and pepper. Grill it nicely. Make sure it is crisp on the outside, moist on the inside. Until the chicken is getting grilled, assemble the lettuce on the plate. Layer it with some dressing, sprinkle the seasoning. And ta-da! Your grilled chicken is ready.
4. Put Together
Bring together the lettuce on your plate and garnish it with grated parmesan. Put the dressing on top of it. Place the grilled chicken on one plate and the croutons on the other. Slather the dressing on each of them. However, make sure to not overdress the salad as no one likes a soggy. The quick and easy caser Salad is ready.
How Will Gordon Ramsay Caesar Salad Look And Taste Like?
Gordon Ramsay’s Caesar salad is a classic meal that goes well with lettuce and anchovies dressing. It looks tempting and tastes delicious. Moreover, it is the most favored and trending recipe. You will surely love this easy peasy recipe.
Gordon Ramsay Caesar Salad
- 4 oz Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups Croutons
- 2 leaves Lettuce (teared)
- 200 g Parmesan Cheese
- 2 fillets Anchovies
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Prepare the dressing for the iconic Caesar salad. Whisk egg yolk, Dijon mustard, olive oil, chop anchovies, and garlic altogether.
- Place two boneless chicken breasts on the grill pan. Cook it until you get a wonderful smoky flavor. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Simultaneously, deep fry the croutons in a non-stick pan. Garnish it with grated parmesan cheese. Place it in a bowl or plate.
- Place the fried croutons on the lettuce. Carve the chicken into strips. Add the dressing to it. Garnish it with shredded parmesan cheese.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does Gordon Ramsay make Caesar salad dressing?
To make the Caesar salad dressing, blend the egg yolks, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, adding in the oil slowly.
What is the dressing for Caesar salad made of?
In a liquid measuring cup or bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, Dijon, and Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
Where did Cesar Salad originate from?
Caesar salad originated in Tijuana.
Do all Caesar dressings have anchovies?
Yes, you can add anchovies in the Caesar dressing. You will find that all of the Caesar dressings below have anchovies.
What are you waiting for? Go, try it, and don’t forget to share your experience with me in the comment section below.