If you are not a fan of store-bought sauces and like to make the sauces at home then, you should try to make this teriyaki sauce. This sauce is gluten-free and made from all-natural ingredients. It is thick and has a great balance of different flavours.
Teriyaki sauce makes for a great marinade and even glaze. The best-known recipe that you can make with teriyaki sauce is grilled teriyaki chicken. You can also use it for meats and fish. It is also a great marinade when you want to bake or broil the meat or fish.
To make the gluten-free teriyaki sauce, place a pan over medium heat. Then, add gluten-free soy sauce, vinegar, orange juice, brown sugar, honey, sesame oil, chilly garlic paste, minced ginger, and cornstarch to it. Keep stirring for 5 minutes until the desired consistency is achieved. Store it in a glass jar.
Want to make teriyaki sauce but are out if ginger garlic paste? Use some ginger garlic substitutes for the same and make an amazing teriyaki sauce at home.
This was just an overview of the entire recipe. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Black Bean Sauce– Black bean sauce is a Chinese sauce that has a funky and spicy taste. In this post, let’s see how you can make this sauce at your home.
2. Sugar-Free Teriyaki Sauce– The sauce is made in the Japanese Teriyaki cooking style. The recipe uses gluten-free ingredients, which include tamari, xanthan gum, granulated erythritol and coconut aminos.
3. Chipotle Sour Cream– The recipe is very versatile and easy to make. You can also make the dairy-free and vegan version of the dip by using cashew sour cream and vegan mayonnaise instead of yogurt.
4. Thai Sweet Chili Sauce– The sauce is also known as nam chim kai in Thailand. I prefer to have it with grilled fish, spring rolls and chicken wings. You can also use honey or brown syrup in the sauce.
Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Rice Vinegar
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic Chilly Paste
- 1 tbsp Freshly Minced Ginger
- Place a pan over medium heat. Add the gluten-free soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, honey, sesame oil, chilly garlic paste, and minced ginger to it.
- Cook it until the brown sugar and honey dissolve. Stir continuously and bring to simmer.
- Add in the cornstarch while stirring continuously. This helps for the sauce to be smooth and not lumpy.
- When the sauce is thick enough, let it cool for some time and put it in a glass jar until you want to use it.
This was all about this recipe. Do try to make this sauce and tell me how well you liked it in the comments below. If you have any suggestions or queries, leave them in the comments below. I’ll try my best to help you. Till then, happy eating!