I know it is quite difficult for all of us to understand that which ramen noodles are low in calories and have nutrients like iron. But before completing this whole recipe, I am going to clear every single doubt of your queries.
A childhood friend of mine taught me this recipe of Chicken Ramen noodles. Due to the transfer of her father, she shifted to abroad and as we were best friends, so we always had a habit of sharing things on call.
One day, we both are sharing incidents of our first cooking in the kitchen, then she came up with this Gluten-Free Ramen Noodles recipe. I asked her about each and every single details and the way she expressing it was quite impressive.
After that, I experimented this recipe and Guess what? Yes, I made it successfully. I still remember that WOW Moment when I shared the picture of the dish with her. Today, I am going to share that recipe with all of you, But first, let’s start with the list of ingredients. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Kale Pasta– Kale pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta. This kale pasta is a must-try. Of course, the health benefits of kale make the dish healthy too.
2. Dumpling Noodles– This homemade noodle recipe might be the ultimate comfort food. In my family these are the must-have every single year Thanksgiving noodles.
3. Stir-Fry Brown Rice– This is a quick and easy stir fry recipe that comes together in 30 minutes. It’s perfect for busy weeknights, plus it’s lighter and healthier than takeout.
4. One Pot Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca– The one-pot spaghetti alla puttanesca is the recipe that tops the chart when it comes to gets-ready-in-no-time and needs-less-effort criteria. It has simple ingredients and the whole dish comes together in one pan.
Ingredients for Gluten Free Ramen Noodles
|Sesame Oil||1 tbsp|
|Chile Sesame Oil||1 tbsp|
|Onion (chopped)||1 tbsp|
|Garlic (chopped)||1 tsp|
|Ginger (grated)||1 tsp|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup|
|Soy Sauce||1/4 Cup|
|Rice Vinegar||2 tbsp|
|Dash Hot Sauce||1|
|Chicken breast (thin sliced)||6 ounces|
|Zucchini (spiralized)||4.5 ounces|
|Cilantro (chopped)||2 tbsp|
I know the list of ingredients is quite lengthy but these ingredients make your recipe more flavoursome. Let’s see how much time it will take to make this delicious and tasty dish.
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Now we are going to proceed towards our final destination for whom we all waiting – Gluten Free Chicken Ramen Noodles Recipe.
Gluten Free Ramen Noodles Recipe
- Place the eggs in a pan full of hot water and make sure the water covers the eggs completely.
- Cook it for 7-8 minutes.
- After that, remove the eggs from the water, sink into cold water and peel it carefully.
- Take a pan and heat the chile and sesame oil in it.
- Add onion, ginger and garlic – cook it until it becomes light golden yellow.
- Add Chicken stock, soy sauce, rice vinegar, cilantro and hot sauce.
- Mix it and bring it a boil.
- After that, we are going to add chicken breast and Zucchini noodles.
- Cook it for 15 minutes.
- Divide the noodles equally in two bowls and arrange the chicken in both the bowls.
- Considerately, cut the eggs in half and put it inside the bowls.
- Spoon the broth over the ingredients and place a saucer on it to seal in the heat.
- After a couple of minutes, remove the saucer and garnish it with cilantro and squeeze lime on it.
Now, your Gluten Free Chicken Ramen Noodles is ready to serve. Try this recipe at your home and I hope you will like it.
Nutritional Facts of Gluten Free Chicken Ramen Noodles
These Gluten Free Ramen Noodles are very good for your health as it is made with very healthy ingredients. So to be more helpful, I’ve added the nutritional breakdown of the Gluten Free Ramen Noodles.
How to Make Gluten Free Ramen Noodles at Home | Video
Sometimes, trying something new while watching it live can be really helpful. So I’ve added a Gluten Free Ramen Noodles recipe video below to make it easier for you to try this at home.
I hope you’ve got all the correction recipe information for what you’ve come to this blog. Do share your experience with the Gluten Free Ramen Noodles in the comments section below.