Gluten-free chicken noodles are delicious and healthy. The noodles are not made from flour but zucchini. Zucchini is a healthier alternative to flour noodles. The broth is rich and gives the ramen a rich taste. This recipe is also fairly easy to make.
I have been trying to eat healthier and came across this gluten-free chicken ramen noodles recipe. I love ramen with a passion and this healthier alternative was as delicious but without the guilt. I love making these ramen noodles at home and suggest you give it a try as well.
To make gluten-free chicken ramen noodles, boil the eggs in a pot. Then, heat sesame and chile oil in a pan. Add onion, ginger, and garlic to it and cook them for some time. Then, add chicken stock, soy sauce, rice vinegar, cilantro, and hot sauce to it. Add the chicken and zucchini noodles to it and cook them. Serve the noodles in the bowl along with the chicken, broth, and boiled eggs.
You can use zucchini substitutes instead of zucchini. Here is a list of ingredients that you can use instead of zucchini.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Kale Pasta– Kale pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta. This kale pasta is a must-try. Of course, the health benefits of kale make the dish healthy too.
2. Dumpling Noodles– This homemade noodle recipe might be the ultimate comfort food. In my family, these are the must-have every single year Thanksgiving noodles.
3. Stir-Fry Brown Rice– This is a quick and easy stir fry recipe that comes together in 30 minutes. It’s perfect for busy weeknights, plus it’s lighter and healthier than takeout.
4. One Pot Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca– The one-pot spaghetti alla puttanesca is the recipe that tops the chart when it comes to gets-ready-in-no-time and needs-less-effort criteria. It has simple ingredients and the whole dish comes together in one pan.
Gluten Free Chicken Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 4 ½ ounces Zucchini (spiralized)
- 6 ounces Chicken Breast (thin sliced)
- 1 teaspoon Ginger (grated)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Onion (chopped)
- 1 Lime Wedge
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro (chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Chile Oil
- 2 cup Chicken Stock
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 Dash Hot Sauce
- Place the eggs in a pan full of hot water and make sure the water covers the eggs completely.
- Cook them for 7-8 minutes.
- After that, remove the eggs from the water, sink them into cold water and peel them carefully.
- Take a pot and heat the chile and sesame oil in it.
- Add onion, ginger, and garlic to it. Cook them until they turn light golden.
- Add chicken stock, soy sauce, rice vinegar, cilantro, and hot sauce to it.
- Mix it and bring it to a boil.
- After that, add chicken breast and zucchini noodles.
- Cook it for 15 minutes.
- Divide the noodles equally in two bowls and arrange the chicken in both bowls.
- Considerately, cut the eggs in half and put it inside the bowls.
- Spoon the broth over the ingredients and place a saucer on it to seal in the heat.
- After a couple of minutes, remove the saucer and garnish it with cilantro and squeeze lime on it.