When I was a child my mother makes Gluten-Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter. But if I talk about today everything has been changed. Now I ate a variety of Gluten-Free Monster Cookies but the taste that my mother cookies having was very different.
I was very confused about the recipe I asked my mother about the recipe. The difference I found is that in the packed Cookies there is peanut butter in the recipe. But my mom used to make Gluten-Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter and now I came to know the difference in the taste.
So, today I am going to share Gluten-Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter Recipe of the mother which is very tasty and delightful.
Come let’s see the steps of Gluten-Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Recipe of my mother.
Ingredients for Gluten Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter
|Brown sugar||¾ cup|
|White sugar||¾ cup|
|Baking soda||1 tsp|
|Vanilla essence||¼ tsp|
|Wheat Flour||2.5 cups|
|M&M’s (Buy)||2/3 cups|
1) Bowl- To gather all the ingredients in one place, you need to have a bowl. I’ve used a bowl that I’ve bought online. So if you want to have the same bowl, you can buy it from here.
2) Baking Tray- To bake the cookies properly, you need to have a baking tray on which you will place your cookies. You can buy a quality baking tray from Amazon.
3) Butter Paper- You need to have butter paper too. It will give a soft and crunchy texture to the bottom of your cookies. If you don’t have butter paper at your home, you can have it online.
4) Oven– Most of you must already have an oven in your home. But if you are looking to buy a new oven, you can buy it from Amazon. Without having a proper oven, you won’t be able to bake your cookies properly.
Gluten-Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter Recipe
- Take brown sugar, white sugar, and butter in a bowl. Beat it thoroughly.
- Add 1 tsp baking soda to it and beat again for 30 seconds. Add eggs and vanilla essence and beat for 2 minutes now.
- Add wheat flour to it and mix it thoroughly.
- Now add salt to it mix it and freeze it afterward for 20 minutes. After that make round shapes out of it and embed gems on the top of the cookies.
- In a baking tray spread butter paper and then place the cookies at small distances on it.
- Preheat the oven to 170⁰ Place the tray in it. Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve cold.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|25 MINS||20 MINS||45 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Gluten-Free Monster Cookies without Peanut Butter Recipe