The Christmas season is upon us, so it’s time to get your hands on delicious cocktails. What better way to enjoy the celebration than with a fun and festive girl scout cookie shot recipe? Here is a perfect recipe to make this cocktail at home.
Making girl scout cookie shots is quite easy. Combine coffee, Irish creme, and peppermint schnapps in the cocktail shaker. Pour into the cocktail glass and enjoy the drink.
The girl scout cookie shot is a famous shot to enjoy during Christmas. Just balance the drink with the required liqueur and get a perfect taste. Moreover, if you need a bit of a strong drink, adjust the liqueur amount in your drink and get your desired taste.
So, ready to make this delicious and glorious drink? Then follow the recipe instructions below and note down the equipment list and ingredients you need.
What Are The Tips To Follow For Girl Scout Cookie Shot?
The girl scout cookie shot is a delicious and easy way to enjoy it on special occasions. This recipe calls for just a few simple ingredients and can be easily customized to your taste.
- To make this tasty treat, combine equal parts of your favorite vodka and Irish liqueur in a shaker filled with ice.
- For an extra special touch, garnish with a thin slice of lime or a sprig of mint.
- You can also rim the glasses with cookie crumbs mixed with hot caramel syrup. It will create a good look for the cocktail.
What Are The Variations For Girl Scout Cookie Shot?
If you thought the original girl scout cookie shot was good, wait until you try one of these delicious variations! From a thin mint martini to a Samoa souffle, I’ve got all the recipe variations you need to take your cookie shots to the next level.
- Thin Mint Martini: All you need is some crème de menthe, vodka, and Dark Creme de Cacao. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and strain into a chilled glass. Then garnish with a chocolate spiral or thin mint cookie. It was so delicious!
- Samoa Souffle: Combine coconut milk, caramel vodka, and creme de cacao. For the garnishing, use shredded coconut, chocolate sauce, and caramel to drizzle on the top.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Girl Scout Cookie Shot?
- Cocktail Shaker – Shake all the ingredients in the cocktail shaker for fifteen seconds.
- Cocktail Glasses – Pour the cookie shot into cocktail glasses and serve at your parties.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Girl Scout Cookie Shot?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Girl Scout Cookie Shot?
- Coffee Liqueur – Coffee liqueur is also known as Kahlua. It has a strong coffee taste with hints of vanilla and caramel flavor. It has 20% ABV, which is lower on the alcohol side than wine, vodka, or gin.
- Irish Cream Liqueur – The Irish cream liqueur is a creamy alcoholic drink. It’s made with Irish whiskey, cream, and cocoa. It adds a sweet and milky taste to the cookie shot. Also, it flavors the shot with chocolate and vanilla.
- Peppermint Schnapps – For this recipe, we’ll use peppermint schnapps, a mint-flavored distilled spirit. It adds a nice minty flavor to the cocktail shot.
Steps To Make Girl Scout Cookie Shot
1. Gather All Ingredients
To make a girl scout cookie shot, take a cocktail shaker. Pour in coffee liqueur, Irish cream liqueur, and peppermint schnapps. Add some ice cubes to it.
2. Shake And Serve
Shake the shaker for fifteen to twenty seconds. Strain the cookie shot into the cocktail glasses. The girl scout cookie shot is ready. Enjoy the holiday vibe with this drink.
How Will Girl Scout Cookie Shot Look And Taste Like?
Girl scout cookie shots taste just like chocolatey mint cookies. It’s a creamy and delicious drink to enjoy during the Christmas holidays. The Irish cream liqueur contributes a sweet, rich, and creamy flavor to the shot.
The peppermint schnapps adds a zing of mint flavor to the shot. And the coffee liqueur brings out the aromatic coffee flavor with a strong taste. This cocktail drink is decadent and sweet, perfect for serving after dinner.
Girl Scout Cookie Shot Recipe
- ½ ounce Coffee Liqueur
- ½ ounce Irish Cream Liqueur
- ½ ounce Peppermint Schnapps
- In a cocktail shaker, combine coffee, Irish cream, peppermint schnapps, and ice cubes.
- Shake for fifteen to twenty-second.
- Strain the cocktail in the glasses.
- The girl scout cookie shot is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a girl scout cookie shot?
A girl scout cookie shot combines peppermint schnapps, Irish cream liqueur, and coffee liqueur. It tastes like a chocolatey and minty cocktail shot. This shot is sweet, decadent, and the best cocktail drink to serve at Christmas parties.
What are the ingredients in the Girl Scout cookie shot?
Girl scout cookie shots include coffee, Irish cream, and peppermint schnapps.
What is the most popular girl scout cookie shot flavor?
The famous girl scout cookie shot flavor is thin mints. It’s made with peppermint schnapps.
How to garnish a girl scout cookie shot?
You can garnish the girls’ scout cookie shot with a cocktail rim glass. For that, crush any cookie you like in the food processor. Place on the plate. Then add in hot fudge sauce and mix well. Now take a cocktail glass and coat the rim with cookie crumb mixture. This is how you will serve the cookie shot cocktail in the garnished glass.
What is the main flavor of the girl scout cookie shot?
The main flavor of the girl scout cookie shot is mint and chocolate. The coffee liqueur adds a nice strong coffee aroma and taste to the cocktail.
The girl scout cookie shot is a delicious, easy-to-make cocktail that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you want a fun way to celebrate Girl Scout Cookie season or want a tasty treat, this cocktail will hit the spot.
With only four ingredients, it is also one of the simplest cocktails you can make. So what are you waiting for? Give the girl scout cookie shot a try today!
The recipe card image is taken from thespruceeats.com
The feature image is taken from empiremixology.com