Cooking seafood at home is most exciting. The recipe I am going to share with you all today is of Ginger Lobster.
This lobster meal will be a great dish to cook for any occasion. You can cook this restaurant style dish in your kitchen. It will make a good meal for everyone at the table and lobster, when cooked with ginger will surely be loved by everyone at your place.
Ginger Lobster can be made at home and the recipe will turn out delicious. Boil the lobster and cut it precisely. Deep fry them by coating it. Stir the vegetables in a pan and add chicken broth to it with corn starch mixture. Cook it for few seconds and serve hot.
Follow this amazing Asian seafood recipe given in detail and you will surely get the best result and for that, you need the best-killed lobsters. To get started with the recipe, take note of the ingredients first, followed by the process and other necessary details.
Ingredients For Ginger Lobster
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon White Pepper
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon Cornstarch (divided)
- 1 live Lobster (about 2 pounds)
- 3 cups + 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil (divided)
- ¼ cup Finely Chopped Fresh Ginger
- 4 Green Onions (cut into 1-inch pieces) + ½ cup Finely Shredded Green Onions
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
The ingredients you need for this recipe are readily accessible at any supermarket. Just make a list of what you already have and what you want from the supermarket. Also, take a look at the time required to make this dish.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Ginger Lobster?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
It might seem to you a lengthy recipe but this recipe is really easy and quick to be made. In half an hour, your dish will be ready to relish. Let’s see how to make it.
Steps To Make Ginger Lobster
- Mix salt, pepper and ½ cup cornstarch in a plate.
- Take a small bowl, add the remaining 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water. Keep this mixture aside.
- Take a large pot, add cold water to it. Place lobster in it. The water should be 1 inch above the lobster. Now, remove the lobster and bring the water to a boil. Add back the lobster and boil it for 3 minutes. Remove the pan from heat. Take the lobster out and twist its head. Cut the end of his tail. Twist the legs and discard. Cut the lobster through the shell. Slice the tail in half and cut again to make 6 pieces of it. Cut the claws into half and crack the shell. Now, coat all the lobster meat with the cornstarch mixture.
- Take a large deep skillet and heat oil in it to 365 degrees F. Deep fry the lobster. After a minute, remove them from the oil. Empty the oil and wash the utensil. Reheat the skillet over a high flame. Add the remaining ingredients to it and stir them. Add lobster to it. Pour chicken broth and bring it to a boil. Add cornstarch mixture to this and cook till it gets thick.
- To serve, place the head at the top of the platter and the tail at the opposite end. Garnish with shredded green onions.
Serve this lobster recipe with flatbread or rice. This is a gluten free healthy recipe, making it a perfect meal. You can even use frozen lobster for this recipe.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Ginger Lobster
No wonder seafood is healthy but let’s see what nutrients are present in this meal.
How To Make Ginger Lobster At Home | Video
In any case, you are not clear of any step involved in this recipe, I have uploaded the video. Do watch the video once to know about every detail.
Try this recipe and share your reviews in the comment section below. I will be happy to know how much you liked the recipe. Not just this, you are free to share any suggestion or a recipe you would love to know more about. I will be happy to help you. Enjoy your meal.