Gigi Hadid pasta is creamy and spicy vodka pasta that blew up the internet in 2020. Make this pasta recipe with bold flavors from the comfort of your home. We have shared our spin on trendy Gigi Hadid pasta in this article. Scroll down to know more.
The pasta recipe originated in Italy, named after spicy vodka pasta. However, Gigi Hadid made it with a couple of tweaks. To make the pasta Gigi Hadid way, you need fusilli, onion, garlic, tomato paste, heavy cream, butter, and seasoning. The secret component added to the pasta is vodka.
The vodka added to the pasta will bring out well-pronounced flavors and a cohesive texture. On top of that, you can choose any pasta of your choice to prepare Gigi Hadid pasta. Be it fusilli, penne, or macaroni. The choice is yours!
Refer to all the recipe details in the article. You will find an impressive list of required equipment, ingredients, nutritional breakdown, and instructions. However, before you proceed with the recipe, check out some of the other pasta recipes you should try.
1. Fettuccine Alfredo– The homemade fettuccine alfredo is easy to make and has plenty of flavors! Relish the fresh, creamy, and cheesy taste with each bite of fettuccine alfredo pasta. Incorporate restaurant-style sharpness right at your home.
2. Garlic Broccoli and Chicken Pasta– This pasta recipe is quick and easy to make. It gives a perfect flavor of garlic with the richness of creamy parmesan sauce.
3. Lemon Chicken Pasta– Lemon chicken pasta is simple to make and has plenty of flavors! Every bite of this recipe is light, lemony, and bursting with freshness. It is truly the pinnacle of springtime food.
4. Rotella Pasta– We all hear about white, red spaghetti pasta but have you ever heard about Rotella Pasta? I know you must be shocked after hearing this, but this is true. This pasta is also from Italy and they cater to this pasta occasionally.
What happens when you add vodka to pasta sauce?
The depth of the pasta sauce is emulsified with a splash of vodka. Any liquor added to the sauce will make it creamy, spicy, and cohesive. Cook the sauce longer so that the alcohol is burnt off. The well-cooked vodka sauce is safe for kids to eat.
What is the hype about Gigi Hadid Pasta?
Gigi Hadid pasta is a creamy and spicy vodka pasta. The pasta is popular because it has been trending on social media platforms since 2020. Gigi Hadid (an American model) posted a video of making pasta with Orecchiette (little ears) and vodka.
Her loyal followers couldn’t stop and incorporated the recipe into their kitchen. Soon after that, it was considered Gigi Hadid pasta. It is delightful and a must-have recipe.
Follow the steps below to prepare a knockoff recipe for Gigi Hadid pasta.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Gigi Hadid Pasta?
- Saucepan – Take a saucepan or pan to simmer Gigi Hadid pasta.
- Frying Pan – Prepare the sauce in a frying pan.
- Ladle – Stir in all the elements with a spoon.
- Knife – Finely chop onions and add them to prepare the sauce.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gigi Hadid Pasta?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Gigi Hadid Pasta?
- Fusilli – Pasta – We prepared Gigi Hadid pasta using fusilli pasta. However, you can also use shell pasta.
- Vodka – A splash of vodka emulsified in the sauce will enhance the bold flavors.
- Butter – Add the butter to achieve creamy and smooth texture.
- Heavy Cream – Make the pasta sauce by adding half a cup of heavy cream to the pan.
- Parmesan Cheese – Add parmesan cheese to attain the cheesy blend of flavors.
- Tomato Paste – Intensify the umami flavors with two tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Onions – Sauté the onions to prepare the vodka sauce. Adding onions will thicken the vodka sauce.
- Garlic – Bring out some pungent sharpness to the vodka sauce with finely chopped garlic.
- Salt – Add salt to the pasta as per your taste.
- Black Pepper- Season the vodka sauce with a pinch of black pepper.
Steps To Make Gigi Hadid Pasta
1. Simmer The Fusilli
Begin to boil the fusilli in a saucepan filled with water. Cook the pasta until it is soft and edible.
2. Saucy Suave
While the pasta is being cooked, prepare the vodka sauce in a frying pan. Heat some olive oil in a pan, and add garlic and onions. Sauté until translucent. Next, add two tablespoons of tomato paste and half a cup of heavy cream—Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Vodka Magic
When you see the bubbles forming, pour a splash of vodka and sprinkle a pinch of seasoning. Cook the sauce for a minute and add the boiled pasta with a teaspoon of butter. Combine everything perfectly and garnish it with parmesan cheese.
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
How Will Gigi Hadid Pasta Look And Taste Like?
Gigi Hadid pasta looks creamy, colorful, and perfectly cooked. When held up to the light, Gigi Hadid pasta appears translucent. The onions added to the pasta sauce will be dissolved beautifully with no traces left behind. Moreover, the vodka added to the pasta brings out umami flavors.
Gigi Hadid Pasta Recipe
- ½ cup Fusilli – Pasta
- 2 tablespoons Vodka
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 5 tablespoons Onions (Finely Chopped)
- 1 teaspoons Garlic (Minced)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Boil the fusilli pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vodka sauce using a pan. Heat oil in a pan, and add onions and garlic. Saute them until they are translucent.
- Add two tablespoons of tomato paste and a half cup of heavy cream.
- Cook the sauce until it gets thick.
- Moving forward, when you see the bubbles forming, pour a splash of vodka and sprinkle a pinch of seasoning.
- Cook the sauce for a minute and add the boiled pasta with a teaspoon of butter.
- Add some parmesan cheese and combine everything perfectly.
- Garnish it with parmesan cheese and serve to enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why is Gigi Hadid pasta famous?
Gigi Hadid is a supermodel who shared a video of pasta from her kitchen on social media. It went viral and was immensely trending for a long time.
When did Gigi Hadid make her pasta?
Gigi Hadid prepared her pasta back in 2020.
Can you get drunk off of vodka sauce?
No, you can’t get drunk with the vodka sauce added to the pasta. Cook the sauce well until the alcohol is burnt off nicely.
Can I use milk instead of heavy cream for Gigi Hadid pasta?
You can add milk to prepare the pasta, but adding heavy cream to the pasta sauce will bring out a well-enhanced velvety texture.
Get your hands on trending Gigi Hadid pasta at home. It is quick and scrumptious. Try the recipe with the above details. Leave us comment telling how it goes in the comment section below.