What is your favourite soup recipe? How do you like your soup to be? Cold or hot? Because soup is the one thing I can’t resist. The reason behind is that soups are an excellent source of providing a healthy and nutritious diet to our body. No excess cooking, no extra spices and other stuff that are generally prohibited for a healthy body. They make an excellent meal and keep us full most of the time. So, are you guys a fan of soups? Tell me in the comments box below. Because in this blog, a soup recipe that I love is waiting for all of you.
So, the soup I am talking about is called Gazpacho. The name tells that this is Spanish cuisine and when I say Spanish, I mean the ingredients will be fresh and classic. Spanish recipes are known for their spicy and fresh ingredients that add to their dishes’ taste. This classic gazpacho soup recipe comprises various healthy ingredients including fresh tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers. You will love the combination that this chilled gazpacho soup has.
One important thing is that this soup is not like the other hot and sour soups that we usually like. This is a chilled soup that is consumed during hot days of summers. This makes it a refreshing and hydrating drink that one can have.
So, ready to explore this easy gazpacho recipe at home? It’s an easy one and will complete all the nutritional demands of every person in the house. Even this soup is good for kids and they will also love it because of its tangy and salty taste. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Chicken Noodle Soup– Chicken noodle soup is the comfort food for a lot of people, including me. You can eat it for its nutrition or for its taste. It is light, delicious and easy to make.
2. Aubergine Soup– This recipe got its origin and roots from the European continent and got popular throughout the world. This recipe is both healthy and tastes delicious.
3. Acorn Squash Soup– Acorn squash is a simple, vegan and delicious soup. It is roasted and blended with onion, carrot and garlic to make a smooth soup. It is very good for consumption during winters.
4. Lemongrass Ginger Soup– This simple soup can be eaten hot or cold, in winter, or in summer. Many are aware of the healing benefits of carrots, mainly the antioxidant-rich carotenoids that are known to pack anticancer powers.
Ingredients for Gazpacho Soup
|Roma Tomatoes||2 Pounds|
|Green Bell Pepper||1 medium|
|Red Onion||½ pc|
|Olive Oil||3 tsp.|
|Sherry Vinegar||2 tsp.|
|Fine Sea Salt||1 tsp.|
|Freshly cracked ground Pepper||½ tsp.|
|Ground Cumin||½ tsp.|
|White Bread||1 thick slice|
The list above shows all the ingredients you will need to make this delicious Gazpacho soup at home. You will easily find them all at your nearest grocery store. Get them and make a run straight to your kitchen.
How Much Time Will it Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes|
This recipe will only take 15 minutes, and I think this is the best part about it. No time consumption, easy to make and convenient. Everything that we want from a recipe. So, try it and enjoy its tangy and rich taste.
After so many details and information about this gazpacho soup, let’s know how to make it at home. This recipe is easy to make and that too having no complex or challenging procedure. Check out the full recipe given below and tell us what do you think about it.
Gazpacho Soup Recipe
- Take out your food processor and put add all the ingredients to it. Blend them until a smooth mixture is formed for about 1 minute.
- Add some salt and pepper to it according to your taste. You can add cumin as well.
- Store it in a sealed container and refrigerate it for about 3-4 hours until it is super chilled.
- Serve it chilled with any other garnishing like mint leaves or lemon wedges on the top and enjoy!
Now, that’s what an easy soup recipe looks like. Enjoy this chilled soup with your family or friends and experience a whole new definition of flavors and their rich taste.
Nutritional Breakdown of Gazpacho Soup
Below are the nutritional details of this recipe that will help you know more about it and keep track of its nutritional data.
How to Make Gazpacho Soup at Home | Video
A video is linked below for the same to see the exact procedure and various other details about this gazpacho soup. Watch it and know the full details and other small tips and tricks to make it quickly.
After trying the Gazpacho Soup, do share your reviews in the comment section. And for those who are having a query related to the recipe, please ask your questions in the comment section. I will revert with the best possible solution. Enjoy your meal.