Pasta turns out to be a great meal and snack for every one of us. The recipe I will be sharing with you today is Garlic Broccoli Chicken Pasta.
This pasta recipe is affordable and easy. It gives a perfect flavor of garlic with the richness of creamy parmesan sauce. It will make a perfect dinner for your family. Unlike other creamy kinds of pasta, this combination of chicken breasts are combined with broccoli and pasta is not heavy at all. It is because of the use of milk instead of cream.
Garlic broccoli and chicken pasta is an easy recipe. Boil the pasta, add broccoli to it when it is on the verge of being done. Cook chicken coated with flour and pepper till tender. Sauté garlic with the chicken. Add wine to it and bring it to a boil. Sprinkle the cheese and serve.
The above-mentioned steps are brief for the recipe. You will know more about the procedure for this recipe. The kids and adults will love this healthy pasta recipe. Now, let’s see the ingredients you need to cook this pasta with.
Ingredients For Garlic Broccoli and Chicken Pasta
- 8 ounces Penne Pasta
- 4 cups Fresh or Frozen Broccoli Florets (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (about 3/4 lb.) (cut into strips)
- 4 tablespoons Butter Spread (divided)
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Dry White Wine or Chicken Broth
- 1 can (14 oz.) Chicken Broth
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
The ingredients of this pasta recipe are readily accessible in any supermarket. Some of them can be found in your home. So check them first in your pantry and then visit the supermarket. Now let’s see how much time you require to prepare this dish.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Garlic Broccoli and Chicken Pasta?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 minutes||20 minutes||40 minutes|
Within an hour, this delicious pasta will be ready. You just have to follow the instructions carefully and the pasta will be ready to enjoy. Take a note of the instructions you need to follow.
Steps Garlic Broccoli and Chicken Pasta
- Cook the pasta as per the instructions given on the packet. Add broccoli to the pasta in the last minutes of cooking. Drain them and keep them warm.
- Till then, in a small bowl, prepare a mixture of flour and ground bell pepper. Dip the chicken in this mixture and coat well.
- Take a skillet and melt 2 tablespoons of butter in it. Cook chicken in it, after 5 minutes, put garlic to it. Pour in the wine and scrape the brown bits. Add chicken broth and bring it to boil over a high flame.
- Reduce the flame to a minimum and cook the chicken. Add the remaining butter and toss the chicken with the boiled pasta and broccoli.
- Sprinkle the cheese and serve hot.
Serve it with some crispy garlic bread. You can even use other varieties of pasta in this recipe. Spaghetti will also taste amazing in this recipe.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Garlic Broccoli and Chicken Pasta
Broccoli and chicken are very nutritious for our body. That is why, I’ve added the nutritional breakdown of this pasta below.
How To Make Garlic Broccoli and Chicken Pasta At Home | Video
Do refer to the video I have uploaded to help you in every step of the recipe. This recipe is a great snack. You can keep it on the menu for any party you are hosting.
Is there still any question in your mind regarding the recipe? If yes, then leave your question in the comment section below. I will try to make every detail clear with my best knowledge. You can check other recipes like this that are easy to make in our Starters section. I hope you like them as much as we like them sharing with you. Have a good day!