Pasta turns out to be a great meal for every one of us. The recipe I will be sharing with you today is garlic broccoli and chicken pasta.
This pasta recipe is quick and easy to make. It gives a perfect flavor of garlic with the richness of creamy parmesan sauce. Unlike other creamy kinds of pasta, this combination of chicken breasts combined with broccoli and pasta is not heavy at all. It is because of the use of milk instead of cream.
Garlic broccoli and chicken pasta is an easy recipe. Boil the pasta. Add broccoli to it when it is on the verge of being done. Cook chicken coated with flour and pepper till tender. Sauté garlic with the chicken. Add wine to it and bring it to a boil. Sprinkle the cheese and serve.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Pecan Cornbread Dressing– To make this recipe, I will recommend you to use stale cornbread, not a fresh one. This will give a crispy texture to the cornbread dressing mix.
2. Zuni Chicken– The secret behind the taste of Zuni Chicken is salting the bird at least a day in advance. It will help in improving flavor, keeping it moist, and make it tender.
3. Chinese Coconut Chicken– This is a must-have recipe, which can be enjoyed with rice and veggies. Your family and friends will also love these crispy fried chicken breast tenders coated with coconut sauce.
4. Chicken Hekka– Chicken Hekka is a Hawaii dish that is made locally. It is a chicken with vegetables and noodles seasoned with soy sauce, mirin, sesame seed, and chicken broth.
What's In The Post
Garlic Broccoli and Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounces Penne Pasta
- 4 cups Fresh or Frozen Broccoli Florets (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (cut into strips)
- 4 tablespoons Butter Spread (divided)
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Dry White Wine or Chicken Broth
- 1 (14 oz.) can Chicken Broth
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- Cook the pasta as per the instructions given on the packet. Add broccoli to the pasta in the last minutes of cooking. Drain them and keep them warm.
- In a small bowl, prepare a mixture of flour and ground bell pepper. Dip the chicken in this mixture and coat well.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet. Cook chicken in it for about 5 minutes. Then, add garlic to it.
- Pour in the wine and scrape the brown bits. Add chicken broth and bring it to boil over a high flame.
- Reduce the flame to a minimum and cook the chicken. Add the remaining butter to it. Toss in the chicken with the boiled pasta and broccoli.
- Transfer the cooked pasta to a serving plate. Sprinkle cheese over it and serve hot.