If you are looking for a shrimp recipe, then the Gambas Al Ajillo recipe is just for you. The name of this cuisine is Gambas al Ajillo, which is a great option for someone who needs to make something tasty without spending a lot of time.
You all will be amazed to know that shrimp are male when they are born. But as they grow and reach their adult phase, they turn into females. If you ever go to Spain, you’ll find that shrimp dishes are very common there during the holidays.
To prepare gambas al ajillo, put butter and olive oil in a pan. Add garlic and shrimp to it and sautee it for 3-4 minutes. Now, add paprika, lemon juice, pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Stir everything properly and serve.
This was just a summary of the recipe. Find the complete recipe. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Rabo de Toro– This recipe actually comes from Roman times. Rabo de Toro was made after bullfights in Spain. This dish is especially popular in Madrid, Spain, where bullfighting takes place even in the present time.
2. Instant Pot Vegan Mac And Cheese– An easy and delicious option is the instant pot vegan mac and cheese recipe. This recipe is specially curated for vegan people as it uses vegan butter, almond milk, and vegan cheese.
3. Jellied Eels– Jellied Eel is a traditional dish that has its roots in England. It is served cold. It is really simple to make and has simple ingredients too.
4. Lemon Chicken– Lemon chicken is one of the easiest recipes among other chicken recipes. You must be wondering; we can even put lemon on the chicken rather than adding it while cooking.
Gambas Al Ajillo Recipe
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 5 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 ½ lbs. Shrimp (peeled)
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 4 tablespoons Parsley
- ½ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Ground Black Pepper (for taste)
- Salt (for taste)
- In a pan, add in the butter and olive oil. Heat them on a high flame.
- Now, toss in the garlic and shrimp. Saute them for 3- 4 minutes until the shrimp turns opaque.
- Next, add in the paprika, lemon juice, pepper flakes. Then, add pepper and salt according to your taste.
- At last, serve it in a dish with sprinkles parsley over it.