Here’s a yummy Gajar ka Halwa to our list of people. This can be our real lava put on a plate. Till now lava only busted in our volcanos, but now it can be seen on our plates served in beauty.
Even in my family also when there is an occasion or something else which is important. My mother uses to make Gajar ka halwa just to celebrate that moment and I love Gajar ka halwa it has that pleasant, sweet, delicious texture that I want in every dish.
Most of the people make their Gajar ka Halwa with Khoya, but the thing which makes my mother Gajar Ka Halwa more interesting is that she made it without Khoya isn’t it sound different. I was too curious to know about it how to make Gajar ka halwa without khoya recipe.
I went to my mother and ask her super-secret recipe she explained to me every detail about it which I am going to share with you.
This is especially savored in winters. Winter cold would make us red and we eat red for that part and put on a red flame to keep us warm. Let’s make our world red for that matter.
But before we jump onto the recipe, let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. Lemon Sherbet– This lemon sherbet is quite popular in the European and some American bars and restaurants. And the best part is that it’s really easy to make one.
2. Mughalai Badami Kewra Seviyan– Badami Kewra Seviyan is a festive dish that people mostly prepare during Eid. It is one of the most beloved Indian desserts as it is very easy and quick to make. It is also monsoon season favoured dessert.
3. Malpua Rabdi Recipe with Sugar– Malpua is a famous traditional Indian sweet from Rajasthan and Orissa. But only Malpua is incomplete with it being dipped in the Sugar Syrup and served with the creamy white Rabdi. The crispy and sweet dessert can help you satisfy your sweet cravings.
4. Zafrani Sooji Halwa– Zafrani Sooji Halwa can become an all-time taste, especially on rainy days, while conducting auspicious occasions like pooja and also savored in family gatherings while chatting after food.
Ingredients for Gajar ka Halwa without Khoya Recipe
|Carrots grated||½ kg|
|Cardamom powder||1 tsp|
|Pure ghee||1 tbsp|
|Condensed milk||1 tsp|
Let’s put up rabbits love in our pudding for a change.
Gajar ka Halwa without Khoya Recipe
- Grate ½ kg carrots.
- Add it to a pre-heated pan.
- Add ½ cup milk in it.
- Let it dry at a low flame for 20 minutes.
- Now add ½ cup sugar to it and roast it.
- Do this for at least 1 minutes
- Now add 1 tsp cardamom powder, 1 tbsp ghee, keep roasting it at a medium flame.
- For another 20 minutes.
- Add cream and condensed milk to it.
- Let it cook until red.
- Add raisins and almonds to it.
- Serve hot.
This easy but time-consuming Gajar ka Halwa without Khoya recipe pleasures you with a sight worth looking and taste worth noting, not to forget the response that overwhelms the cook. The book gives all the time to make it; the after-effects are enough for his/her efforts put in. It adds a smile to everybody’s face. Keep adding on to the beautiful phase of your life.
How Much Time It Will Take
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 Minutes||30 Minutes||60 Minutes|
This much time is worth creating erupted lava on your plate.
Nutritional Facts Of Gajar Ka Halwa without Khoya
How to Make Gajar ka Halwa at Home | Video
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life..