Fugi salad is a unique salad and has raw ramen noodles that give the salad a delicious crunch. It is easy to make and is really simple. It has ingredients you’ll easily find and gets ready in no time.
I found this recipe one day while surfing the web. The almonds and ramen noodles in the recipe intrigued me and I thought to give it a try. It was really easy to make. I love no-fuss food and this salad was just that.
To make Fugi salad, melt butter in a pan and toast the almonds in it. In a bowl, add onions, cabbages, almonds and broken ramen noodles. Mix them well and add some oil, vinegar, pepper, sugar and salt. Toss it and serve.
So you will need some ingredients before entering your kitchen and here is the list of the ingredients below. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Texas Caviar– It is one of my favorite recipes as it is full of freshness and flavors. Caviar makes a perfect snack for a hot afternoon. It goes well along with chips, cheese crackers. This quick recipe will be a great last-minute dish for a fancy gathering at your home.
2. Nicoise Salad– This French salad consists of tomatoes, olives, boiled eggs, tuna and green vegetables that make a perfect lunch. It is a raw vegetable salad. In actuality, this is a composed salad, where you have to make piles of all the ingredients.
3. Roasted Sunflower Seeds– Sunflowers are one of the most beautiful and attractive flowers. Sunflowers are also an excellent source of nutrients that are essential for our bodies.
4. Macaroni Coleslaw– The macaroni coleslaw is made from vegetables, pasta and of course, coleslaw. It is a great salad to take on picnics or to eat as a side dish to your main course.
Fugi Salad Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- 2 tsp Butter
- ¾ cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 Cabbage
- 8 Chopped Green Onions
- 2 packets Ramen Noodles
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup White Sugar
- ⅓ cup Vinegar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- Take a skillet and keep it over low heat. Then, add the butter and let it melt. Add the almonds and toast them lightly.
- Take a mixing bowl and add onions, cabbages, almonds and broken ramen noodles. Mix them well.
- In this mixture, add some oil, vinegar, pepper, sugar and salt. Toss them well and garnish them with sesame seeds.
And that’s all! I hope you have liked this Fugi salad recipe and please tell us about your valuable thoughts in the comments section below. You can mention your queries and suggestions in the comments as well. I’ll try my best to help you. Till then, happy cooking!