You must be aware of cherry, lemon and orange flavours of Fruity Pebbles which are loved by every kid out there. What if we add cheesecake, a sweet dessert to Fruity Pebbles? No doubt, it would only add to the yumminess of this dessert.
This delicious Fruity Pebble crust is a delight to the mouth. Without the need to bake, Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake takes much less time to cook as compared to regular cheesecake. I and my mother always prepare Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake for my young sister’s birthday parties. I can guarantee how much children crave for them. In fact, it can serve as a positive reinforcement for kids so as to get their homework done.
Elders, like kids, too would love this absolute Cheesecake delight. So let’s learn how to make best ever Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake at your home. Check out the Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Recipe presented here.
Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients
|Marshmallows||1 (10 oz) bag|
|Butter||1/2 cups (1 stick)|
|Fruity pebbles||5 cups|
|Softened cream cheese||2 (8 oz) blocks|
|Granulated sugar||1/2 cups|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
|Whipped topping||2 cups|
|Fruity pebbles( little more for garnishing)||1/2 cups|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Refrigeration time||Total time|
|15 minutes||4 hours||4 hrs 15 minutes|
Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Recipe
- First of all, to prepare crust, take a large saucepan.
- Melt marshmallows and butter in it over medium heat. Mix them by stirring.
- After removing it from heat, add Fruity Pebbles.
- Now, press this mixture into a greased springform pan. Let it cool down.
- Now take a large bowl and beat together cream cheese and sugar to prepare the filling.
- Use a hand mixer to beat them until the mixture gets fluffy and tender.
- Now, add vanilla and salt as well.
- Add and stir Cool whip, ensuring there are no lumps left.
- Now, stir in Fruity Pebbles.
- Scoop filling into the cooled crust. For setting it well, refrigerate it for 4 hours at least.
- It’s time to remove cheesecake from pan.
- Use more Fruity Pebbles to garnish it.
- Slice it and serve.
Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Recipe Nutritional Information