Frozen Watermelon Vodka Slush is a perfect summertime drink. It combines frozen fruit juice with lemon and vodka. It’s a famous tropical drink infused with the dramatic flavor of vodka. If you haven’t tried this drink yet, stick with this article to know about this amazing recipe.
Frozen vodka slush has many different varieties. You can also use strawberries or other fruits to make frozen vodka slush. Watermelon-flavored frozen vodka slush is my favorite. Watermelon adds sweetness to this drink, so you don’t need to add sugar. You can serve this drink at parties or family gatherings.
To make frozen watermelon vodka slush, transfer frozen watermelon flesh (seedless) to a blender. Add vodka, lemon juice, lemon soda, and melon liqueur to the blender and blend to combine smooth.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to make frozen watermelon vodka slush. Have a look at the similar video provided below. Also, rate this recipe in the recipe card if you like it. You can also save it for later or summer-time parties. Share this recipe with your friends and family.
Frozen Watermelon Vodka Slush Recipe
- Mason jars or Martini glasses
- Measuring cups
- Jigger/Peg Measurer
- 4 cups Watermelon flesh (seeds removed)
- 120 ml Vodka
- 2 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 ounces Melon Liqueur
- 2 ounces Simple syrup
- Soda (optional)
- 4 twists Lemon zest (for garnish)
- In a blender, combine frozen watermelon cubes, simple syrup (or lemon lime soda), lemon juice, melon liqueur, and vodka.
- Blend the mixture until smooth. Pour it in four martini glasses or mason jars.
- Garnish with lemon zest and the frozen watermelon vodka slush is ready.