Add fried eggs to any dish and it’ll taste better. Then, why shouldn’t you try it with a burger? The recipe for fried egg burgers can be whipped up real quick. Try it once and it’ll become your favorite go-to comfort food. Keep reading to know more about this recipe.
Fried egg burger has the best combination of fried egg and beef patty. It has a runny yolk that seeps into the patty. The bacon adds crispiness to the burger. You can add avocado along with tomatoes and lettuce leaves. Now, let’s dive into the recipe for fried egg burger.
For a fried egg burger, cook bacon strips in a saucepan, then cook the beef patty until it gets soft. Crack an egg in a skillet containing butter, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 5 minutes. Now, grill burger buns on both sides and assemble the burger by adding cheese, lettuce leaves, patty, fried egg, bacon, and tomato slices.
You’ll find detailed instructions for the fried egg burger in the recipe card below. Check out the similar video below in this article. Read the recipe card and rate it if you like it. Try this recipe now. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other main course dishes from our blog.
1. Shrimp And Crab Pasta– Shrimp and crab pasta is an easy dinner recipe. It contains loads of proteins from crab meat and tender shrimps tossed in homemade pasta sauce. Parmesan cheese adds more flavor to this five-star meal.
2. Loaded Mac And Cheese– Loaded Mac and Cheese is a popular meal in America. It is stuffed with macaroni and cheese sauce. This incredibly delicious meal has a creamy texture coated with crispy breadcrumbs and bacon.
3. Pork Chop Marinade– Pork chop marinade has delicious crispy pork chops drenched in intensely flavored marinade. These juicy crispy pork chops are loaded with the flavors of hot sauce, brown mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce. Chili flakes and black pepper add more heat and spiciness to the pork.
4. Smoked Beer Can Chicken– Ever tried a chicken flavored with beer? Smoked beer can chicken is tender chicken smoked with a beer can inside its cavity. It has a flaky crispy skin and is juicy on the inside. Every bite of this chicken is infused with the flavors of Worcestershire sauce, beer, ketchup, and spices like garlic, chili powder, pepper, and many more.
Fried Egg Burger Recipe
- Chopping Tray
- Small Bowl
- 1 Bun
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 pounds Ground Beef
- 2 slices Bacon
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- Lettuce Leaves
- 1/2 Avocado (sliced)
- 1.5 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Add butter to the skillet and set it on medium heat. Break the egg into the pan and reduce the heat to low. Season this egg with pepper and salt. Cover the skillet and let the egg cook for about 5 minutes until the yolk starts firming around its edge.
- Cook bacon in the saucepan for about 15-20 minutes on medium heat. Now, make small patties from the ground beef. Cook them in the saucepan until they get soft.
- Place burger buns on pre-heated grill. Grill the burger for 3 minutes. Flip it and grill it for 3 more minutes. Place a cheese slice on one of the burger slices and let it melt. Now, remove it from the grill.
- Assemble the burger by placing a cheese slice on the bottom slice of the burger. Put lettuce leaves on it. Place your patty on the leaves. Now, place the fried egg on top of the patty. Add tomato slices on top and add some Worcestershire sauce.