Eating crab is healthy for health but have you ever tried to make something from crab legs? Today, I will tell you the Fried Crab Legs Recipe which you will definitely love.
Most people are not aware of this fact crab is one of the healthiest seafood. Crab legs are valuable sources of protein, high in Omega-3 Fatty Acid, helps to build the immunity. Crab Legs is also very good for our bones as well.
When you taste Fried Crab legs for the first time, they taste like hot sizzling, crunchy, chewy, and crispy. I learnt this recipe of Fried Crab Legs from my uncle who is a very big seafood lover.
One day, he made it at home and when I tasted Fried Crab Legs for the first time, I found them delectable. So I thought to share the Fried Crab Legs Recipe with you people also. But first, you have to gather all the ingredients required to make Fried Crab Legs at Home.
Ingredients For Fried Crab Legs
|Apple Cider Vinegar||2 Cups|
|Mustard Seeds||1 tbsp|
|Black Peppercorns||1 tbsp|
|Orange Juice||1 1/2 Cup|
|Soy Sauce||1/4 Cup|
|Teriyaki Sauce||1/4 Cup|
|Rice Vinegar||1 tbsp|
|Tomato Pasta||1 tbsp|
|Fresh Ginger Root||1 tbsp|
For Tempura Mix
|All-Purpose Flour||1 1/2 Cup|
|Baking Powder||4 1/2 tsp|
|Cold Seltzer||12 ounces|
|Ground Black Pepper||1 Pinch|
|Canola Oil||1 ltr|
You will get all the ingredients from the nearby supermarket and to make Fried Crab Legs, let’s see how much time you have to invest.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 Mins||40 Mins||70 Mins|
Now without wasting a single moment, let’s see the final part that is the procedure of making this Fried crab Legs at home.
Fried Crab Legs Recipe
- In a saucepan, add water to boil with vinegar, mustard seed, coriander, salt, chiles, and peppercorns.
- Add crabs legs into the mixture and cook until they turn pinkish for 20 minutes. Remove the crab and leave for cooling aside.
- To make sauce, combine ginger root, chile, rice vinegar, orange juice, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and tomato paste in saucepan with honey over medium heat.
- Break the shell and remove the crab meat.
- In a bowl, add mix flour, cornstarch, and baking powder to make tempura. In the mixture, dredge the crab in the batter and season it with salt and pepper.
- At 375 degrees F, heat the canola oil and fry the dredged crab pieces until it will turn golden brown.
- Serve with sauce.
Finally, Fried Crab Legs are ready. You can serve these Crab Legs as a starter in any party.
Nutritional Facts Fried Crab Legs
For all the health-conscious people, I’ve mentioned the nutritional breakdown of the nutrients present in the Fried Crab Legs.
How To Make Fried Crab Legs at Home | Video
Watching things live will help us in understanding things easily. So, without making it complicated, I’ve added a video of the Fried Crab Legs recipe below.
I know this will make you more excited to try this recipe. So, what are you waiting for? Go and try these Fried Crab Legs at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.