Cranberry relish pairs best with roasted turkey, chicken or pork. The recipe really enhances the flavours of the food. In this post, let’s see how you can make this awesome relish at your home.
The recipe is made from cranberries and sugar. I also like to add apples and oranges to it for extra flavors. You can also add other fruits and nuts such as pear, walnuts and pecan. If you want to give it a little spicy twist, then try adding cinnamon to the relish. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To make fresh cranberry relish, blend pineapple, sugar, apples and orange in a blender. Blend until it turns into small chunks. Refrigerate and serve chilled with crackers, chicken or whatever you like.
Now, let’s jump to the detailed recipe below. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Mango Chutney– Mango chutney is a great chutney that can add a sweet, tangy and spicy flavor to your daily life food. Today, let’s see how you can make this recipe very easily at your home.
2. Bearnaise Sauce– The sauce is great to have with steaks, chicken vegetables and fish. It is a French sauce and has got a luxury taste. This recipe adds and amplifies the flavors of daily life foods.
3. Raspberry Compote– Compote is a fruit syrup and is somewhat similar to jam. Everyone should always prefer to make the fruit syrups at home as they are preservative-free and fresh. The recipe is very easy to make and gets ready in less than 30 minutes.
4. Blackberry Compote– Blackberry compote is a fruit syrup made up of blackberries. The syrup is great to apply on crepes, ice creams, yogurt and oatmeal.
Fresh Cranberry Relish Recipe
- 2 cups Cranberries
- 1 Crushed Pineapple
- 2 Granny Smith Apples
- 2 cans Mandarin Oranges
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- Add cranberries, pineapple, sugar, apples and orange in a blender.
- Blend the mixture until it all turns into small chunks.
- Refrigerate it and serve chilled.
Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe for your loved ones. If you have any valuable suggestions, then please post them in the comment section below.