Pork chops with French onions are covered with melted cheese and drowned in a creamy sauce. Pork chops with French onions are an easy one-pan meal that’s perfect for busy specific days. These pork chops have all the flavours of French onion soup, smothered on top of a juicy pork chop.
Provolone, gouda, gruyere, or even swiss cheese work well in this recipe. Mozzarella can also be used, although it lacks the flavour of the other cheeses. I tried to make these onion pork chops many times at my home and finally got the perfect recipe for these waffles.
French Onion Pork Chops are perfectly seasoned and seared pork chops baked with caramelised onions and Gruyere cheese. For a great and substantial lunch, serve these juicy and aromatic chops with mashed potatoes. In around 30 minutes, you can make this quick lunch or a week night meal.
It’s got to be one of the most delicious pork recipes I’ve ever had! Make sure you have all of the ingredients listed below. Check em’ out to know better.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make French Onion Pork Chops?
- Bowl – Mix up all the veggies, put the ingredients in the bowl.
- Wooden Cutting Board – It’ll also help you prepare for your pork. Plastic is significantly harder on your knives than wood.
- Oven – Baked in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Frying pan – This is all up to you. Use a frying pan or grilling pan if you want to add grilled or fried chicken.
How Much Time Will You Take To Make French Onion Pork Chops?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||30 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make French Onion Pork Chops?
- Onions – Use small onions that have been chopped finely.
- Cloves Garlic – Garlic cloves give the meal a spiciness and a strong garlic flavour.
- Boneless Pork Chop – Pork chops are a low-calorie, skinny piece of meat. Boneless pork chops should be cooked at 400 degrees in an oven.
- Salt and Pepper – Salt can be added at any time during the cooking process, however, pepper should not be used excessively because it would make the meat bitter.
Steps To Make French Onion Pork Chops
1. Preheat The Oven
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Onions should be cut into half-slices. Mix onions, garlic, a tablespoon of oil, and a sprinkle of sugar in a medium mixing bowl until equally covered.
2. Gather All The Components
Coat the tops of the pork chops with the French onion dip mixture. Sprinkle the cheese over the sour cream mixture, then top with the French fried onions.
Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake the pork chops until done about 30 minutes. Turn around at the halfway point. Check the temperature of the pork after 20 minutes, being careful not to overcook it.
How Will French Onion Pork Chops Look And Taste Like?
French onion pork has a distinct flavour that ranges from sweet to sour. It appears to be extremely smooth and glossy. The pork brings out the best in this recipe, I don’t suggest making any changes to it. If you ask me, these onions and pork are a fantastic lunch alternative.
French Onion Pork Chops Recipe
- Wooden cutting board
- Frying Pan
- 2 Large Onions
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 100 g Boneless pork chop
- 2 tbsp Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees.
- Cut the onions into half slices.
- Add onions and pork and cook until the onion are browned for 15-20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine oil, salt pepper. Rub over both sides of the pork chops.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake pork chops about 30 minutes. Check the temperature of the pork after 20 minutes.
- Be careful not to overcook it.
This was all about the French onion pork chops recipe. Try this delicious recipe at home and do tell me in the comment section below. How well you liked this recipe.