I was alone at home thinking about what to eat in snacks. Suddenly a thought came into my mind to make French Fries but I don’t know how to make it. I called my mother just to know the French Fries Recipe.
She explained me the recipe and after that I made it at my place and it was very tasty. The next day, I was having a house party at my place and I served French Fries as a starter at that party, and everybody like that I thought to share that recipe of my mother with you.
Come let’s see how it will savor a simple taste on your tongue.
Ingredients for French Fries Recipe
|Turmeric powder||½ tsp|
|Refined Oil (for frying)||5 cups|
Crispy French Fries Recipe
- Peel and chop thin long slices of potatoes.
- Soak them in water for around 30 or 40 minutes. You can also let them soak overnight.
- In a preheated pan add 5 cups refined oil and heat it.
- Now take the potatoes out of water add salt and turmeric powder to it.
- Mix it.
- Shallow fry it for 30 minutes.
- When it gives a golden color place them on paper towels to remove the extra oil.
- For taste, you can sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. And serve.
Now you can enjoy your long crispy Potato Fries with tomato ketchup, mustard sauce, or even cheese dip. Savor them and make them your friends, they are so yummy and lovable. Those crispy long legs are yummy and soft to give your taste buds a turn up on taste.
How much time it will take
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 Minutes||10 Minutes||40 Minutes|
Nutritional Information of this French Fries Recipe
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g|