Everyone loves pizzas. Today, I am going to tell you a very special pizza recipe known as French Bread Pizza. It is not made from regular pizza dough but uses bread as the base.
Let’s begin with some fun facts about pizza. It has been estimated that every year about 5 billion pizzas are sold worldwide. Among them, Americans are the prime pizza eaters, as it has been surveyed that 94% of Americans eat pizza regularly. About 36% of pizza orders are for pepperoni pizza toppings.
To make French Bread Pizza, cut the bread into two halves. Now spread the pizza sauce and cheese, onions and red chili flakes over the bread slices. Bake it for 10 minutes and you are done.
I know this recipe seems very easy to make, but there are more detailed steps that you need to follow to achieve the perfect texture and crispiness of this homemade bread pizza. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Dynamite Roll– Dynamite roll is western-style sushi that contains prawns and shrimp accompanied by some sprouts, avocado or cucumber and some mayonnaise. If you try them in some restaurant, then the taste may vary from one place to another.
2. Avocado Chips– There is a starter which is named as Avocado Chips I found that dish very delicious and tasty. You can make these starter chips for any of your party easily.
3. Grilled Stuffed Peppers– Grilled stuffed peppers is an amazing meal for dinner. It is quite delicious. With seasonings and proper grilling, this dish can be carved to perfection. Also, you will be quite amazed to know that Grilled Stuffed Peppers can be served as an appetizer, main dish as well as a side dish.
4. Sweet Potato Dumplings– Sweet Potato Dumplings are delicious and so easy to make. I’ve always loved sweet potatoes. Because sweet potatoes are, well, sweet. You can fry them, bake them, casserole them, or soufflé them.
French Bread Pizza Recipe
- Baking Sheet
- 2 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 1 Loaf French Bread
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Red Peppers
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat the oven at 410 degrees F.
- Now, cut the bread into two halves and place it on a baking sheet.
- The next step is to spread the pizza sauce all over the bread evenly.
- Top with cheese, onions and red chili flakes.
- At last, bake it for 11- 12 minutes till the cheese melts properly. Then, serve it hot.