Everyone loves pizzas. Today, I am going to tell you a very special pizza recipe known as French Bread Pizza. It is not made from regular pizza dough but uses bread as the base.
Let’s begin with some fun facts about pizza. It has been estimated that every year about 5 billion pizzas are sold worldwide. Among them, Americans are the prime pizza eaters, as it has been surveyed that 94% of Americans eat pizza regularly. About 36% of pizza orders are for pepperoni pizza toppings.
To make French Bread Pizza, cut the bread into two halves. Now spread the pizza sauce and cheese, onions and red chili flakes over the bread slices. Bake it for 10 minutes and you are done.
I know this recipe seems very easy to make, but there are more detailed steps that you need to follow to achieve the perfect texture and crispiness of this homemade bread pizza. But first, let’s check out the ingredients first.
French Bread Pizza Recipe
- Baking Sheet
- 2 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 1 Loaf French Bread
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Red Peppers
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat the oven at 410 degrees F.
- Now, cut the bread into two halves and place it on a baking sheet.
- The next step is to spread the pizza sauce all over the bread evenly.
- Top with cheese, onions and red chili flakes.
- At last, bake it for 11- 12 minutes till the cheese melts properly. Then, serve it hot.