Did you ever wonder at the name of this fascinating cocktail? Flaming Doctor Pepper cocktail tastes like pepper and it is put on fire. It is an irony that Doctor Pepper is not its ingredients. This flaming cocktail is notorious for the harms it may cause, if not made with precautions.
I was at a part of my neighbours, a young man (apparently for showing off) began to prepare Flaming Doctor Pepper cocktail. He didn’t pay attention and could have caused serious injury to himself and the property, had the others not been so attentive. It is always risky to undertake such an activity if you lack knowledge or are in an inebriated condition.
If you try the below mentioned Flaming Doctor Pepper Recipe, do it carefully. You can either do it without involving fire, it will taste better still. And now check out the following Flaming Doctor Pepper Recipe. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Red Death Cocktail– Red Death Drink! It may sound unpleasant to you but this drink is a winner with its sweetness. It is just a tricky name given to this drink because of the drink’s beautiful red color.
2. Brown Sugar Irish Coffee– This is a very famous recipe that has a blend of coffee and infused whiskey in it. This recipe has a rich taste and all those who love both coffee and whiskey will love this one.
3. Swamp Water Cocktail– This homemade Swamp Water Cocktail recipe is an amazing drink with apricot brandy, lime vodka and a (pre)made lime drink. It is a pleasing drink for the beginners as the cocktail lovers must have made or drunk this cocktail many times.
4. German Pilsner– A flavorful and crisp German Pilsner recipe is what I will be sharing with you today. Beer is made of just four ingredients, namely water, malt, hop and yeast. German Pilsner is pale in color with a malty sweetness.
Ingredients required for Flaming Doctor Pepper Recipe
|Amaretto liqueur||1 fluid ounce|
|151 proof rum||1/4 fluid once|
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|5 minutes||5 minutes|
Flaming Doctor Pepper Recipe
- Take a pint glass. Fill half glass with beer.
- Take a standard shot glass. Pour the amaretto into it.
- Be careful while pouring the 151 proof rum on amaretto’s top. Ensure it floats.
- Take extra care while using an open flame to set the shot on fire.
- Carefully, drop the shot (that is lit) into the glass full of beer and slam.