The homemade fettuccine alfredo is easy to make and has plenty of flavors! Relish the fresh, creamy, and cheesy taste with each bite of fettuccine alfredo pasta. Incorporate restaurant-style sharpness right at your home. Dive in to know more about the recipe.
The alfredo sauce is creamy, rich, and thick and the perfect sauce to drizzle on top of your favorite pasta dishes. The alfredo sauce is also delicious used as a dip or even spread on pizza. Find your real comfort with a packet of pasta in the pantry and get started.
To make fettuccine alfredo pasta, cook the fettuccine pasta in salted water. Then, add butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese to a pan. After that, add seasoning, garlic powder, garlic, and parmesan cheese to the pan. Let it cook for about 5 minutes. When the sauce is ready, add the cooked pasta to it. Toss in together and the fettuccine alfredo pasta will be ready in a jiffy!
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe with the required list of ingredients, equipment, and nutritional information below. Before you proceed with the recipe, check out other main course recipes on our blog.
1. Kale Pasta– Kale pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta. This kale pasta is a must-try. Of course, the health benefits of kale make the dish healthy too.
2. Cajun Chicken Pasta– This recipe is a complete meal and super easy to throw together for family dinners. And hey, it doesn’t pinch your pocket too. Isn’t that amazing? So, you have the menu set for the coming weekend.
3. Salmon Alfredo Pasta– This easy restaurant-quality Tuscan Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo comes together in less than 30-minutes, making it perfect for busy weeknights.
4. Dumpling Noodles– This homemade noodle recipe might be the ultimate comfort food. In my family, these are the must-have every single year Thanksgiving noodles.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta?
- Pan – Make the alfredo pasta sauce using a pan.
- Ladle – Keep stirring in the elements with a ladle.
- Saucepan – Boil the fettuccine pasta in a saucepan.
- Grater – Grate the garlic perfectly with a grater.
- Bowl – Toss the pasta with the Alfredo sauce in a bowl.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta?
- Fettuccine Pasta – Take half-pound of boiled fettuccine alfredo pasta to prepare the recipe.
- Parmesan Cheese – Shredded parmesan cheese will enhance the flavors and texture of the alfredo pasta.
- Heavy Cream – Make the alfredo cream sauce with half a cup of heavy cream.
- Butter – Butter will add a smooth and soft texture to the alfredo sauce.
- Cream Cheese – A spoonful of cream cheese will improve the texture and flavors of the alfredo sauce both.
- Garlic Powder – Pungent and aromatic blend of flavors will be added with a teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Mixed Herbs – Season the alfredo sauce with a teaspoon of mixed herbs.
- Black Pepper – Add a pinch of black pepper to the alfredo sauce and spice up the sauce a little.
Steps To Make Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
Add fettuccine pasta to a saucepan and bring it to a boil until it is soft and edible. Add a teaspoon of salt to the saucepan.
2. Alfredo Sauce In Making
Take a skillet, add butter and let it melt. Add minced garlic and sauté for a minute. Then, add heavy cream, cream cheese, garlic powder, mixed herbs, salt, and black pepper. Finally, add a few tablespoons of parmesan cheese on the top and simmer until the mixture is thickened.
3. Final Step
Toss the fettuccine pasta with the alfredo sauce. Garnish it with parmesan cheese and serve warm. Enjoy homemade fettuccine alfredo pasta with our recipe.
How Will Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Look And Taste Like?
Fettuccine alfredo pasta has creamy, savory, sweet, and bold flavors. Let your taste buds salivate with a punch of aromatic and herbal flavors. Once you try this pasta, you would surely want to add this pasta dish to your culinary list.
Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- ½ cup Fettuccine Pasta
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- In a pot, add water and salt. Add the fettuccine pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Then, drain the water from it.
- Add butter and minced garlic in a pan and sautee it.
- Add heavy cream and cream cheese to it. Cook over medium heat.
- Add the mixed herds, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to it.
- Then, add the grated Parmesan cheese to it. Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the cooked fettuccine pasta to the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What pasta do you use for Alfredo?
For making alfredo pasta recipe use fettuccini pasta.
What are the best seasonings to put in Alfredo?
The best seasoning to put in the alfredo sauce includes salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, dried basil, oregano, onion powder or seasoned salt.
What is authentic Alfredo made of?
The best homemade alfredo sauce is made from butter, heavy whipping cream, garlic, fresh grated parmesan, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper.
How do you thicken Alfredo sauce?
To thicken the alfredo sauce you can add more cheese than the amount that is called for in a recipe until you achieve the consistency that you want.
Prepare the fettuccini alfredo pasta at home with us. Refer to the above article and let us know in the comment section below.