The best food variety we have from Italy is pasta and most of the people are aware of red pasta, white pasta, and spaghetti pasta but there is one more pasta Rome caters you is Farro Pasta.
Farro Pasta is generally made with rice, grains and is rich in fiber, magnesium, and vitamins like A, B, C, and F. I learned the Farro Pasta Recipe when I was in Rome and looking for a restaurant where I should go. I am a person who loves pasta and when I was in a restaurant, looking in the menu card, I found Farro Pasta.
I ordered Farro Pasta and after eating it, it became my favourite. When I was paying the bill at the counter of the restaurant, I saw a person with a white coat with a nameplate written chef.
I started talking to him and while talking to him, I got to know that he is the chef of this restaurant and I asked him about the Farro Pasta Recipe. He gave me the recipe and today, I will share the recipe of Farro Pasta. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Pasta Pronto– This recipe is one of the best pasta recipes that you can easily make at your home. I really encourage all of you to try this recipe at your home.
2. Kamut Pasta– This vegan homemade kamut pasta uses kamut (khorasan) flour, an ancient grain with a slightly sweet flavour, for a healthy whole grain noodle.
3. Pesto Pasta– Learn how to make pesto pasta with this quick & easy recipe! With bright, bold flavor, it’s one of our favorite weeknight dinners.
4. Chicken Long Rice– Originally, this was a Chinese dish. But later it was adopted by Hawaiians and now it is very popular there. If you are a chicken lover, then surely you would love to eat Chicken Long Rice.
Ingredients For Farro Pasta Recipe
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Farro Spaghetti||1 Pound|
|Chopped Scallions||1.5 Cup|
|Crushed Red Pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Chopped Sage||2 tbsp|
|Garden Peas||1/2 tsp|
|Snap Peas||2 tbsp|
|Snow Peas||1.5 Cup|
|Lemon Zest||2 tbsp|
|Chopped Parsley||1/2 tsp|
|Chopped Mint||2 tbsp|
|Crumbled Ricotta Salata||1/4 Cup|
Let’s see how much time, it will take to make this yummy and tasty.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||20 Mins||30 Mins|
Now assuming that you have 30 of the time and you’ve gathered all the ingredients that the chef told me, let’s see How to Make Farro Pasta at Home.
Farro Pasta Recipe
- In a large pot boil water and add salt accordingly over medium heat for pasta
- In a large skillet add olive oil and pancetta over medium heat and cook it until it will turn into brown colour for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes remove the pancetta and leave it at the side.
- Remove the Spaghetti Pasta from the boiling water and keep 1 cup of pasta-cooking water at side.
- After removing the pancetta add scallions, crushed red pepper, and sage in the skillet and stir it continuously until it will cost.
- In the skillet add peas and season it with salt and pepper, cook it for 5 minutes.
- In the skillet add pasta and the pasta-cooking water for simmering.
- After the pasta is done turn off the heat and stir it in butter and mix lemon zest, parsley, and mint.
- When you serve pasta, sprinkle ricotta over it.
Now your Farro Spaghetti Pasta is reaady. Make this at your home with your friends and family and you’ll see how much they like this dish.
Nutritional Facts Of Farro Spaghetti Pasta
If you are some who is always conscious for his diet, then I’ve added a nutritional breakdown of the nutrients present in the Farro Pasta.
How To Make Farro Pasta at Home | Video
Sometimes it is easier to just watch how to do something and do that thing simultaneously. So to make it easier for you all, I’ve also added a video of the recipe of Farro Pasta.
If you loved this recipe today, then make sure to tell you reviews in the comments section below.