If you’re were looking for the secret recipe for Famous Dave’s BBQ sauce, then you’re in the right place. The sauce is the best to have with steaks, ribs and chicken.
This copycat recipe has an intake of many ingredients but when combined, they make an awesome barbecue sauce. The recipe adds a sweet and hot flavor to your food. The sauce is a prominent serving in the Famous Dave’s outlets. Now, let’s have a look at how you can make the recipe.
To make Famous Dave’s BBQ sauce, fry onions and add water, schnapps, raisins, jalapeno and garlic to the pan. Simmer for 12 minutes. Now, blend the onion mixture, balsamic vinegar, apple, pineapple juice, apple cider vinegar, molasses and lemon juice. At last, simmer the mixture for 20 minutes.
It’s time to get started with the detailed recipe and make this copycat recipe at your home. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Meuniere Sauce– This recipe is very easy and yummy, that you will like to use it again and again. I bet that it will never disappoint you. For making your fish dish more wonderful, you can use this sauce anytime.
2. Sha Cha Sauce– Sha Cha sauce is a very famous Chinese sauce that is primarily used in many Asian cuisines. This sauce is made of sha cha powder, peanut butter, sugar, milk and vegetable oil combined. The sauce is also known as Chinese BBQ sauce.
3. Red Robin’s Campfire Sauce– A mixture of mayo and barbecue sauce, it tastes good on literally everything. Burgers, fries, onion rings, tater tots or shrimp; the possibilities are endless.
4. Mexican Adobo Sauce– Mexican adobo sauce is perfect for any kind of Mexican cuisine. The sauce is mainly made from chili powder, garlic, vinegar and other spices.
Famous Dave’s BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 1 Chopped Onion
- ¼ cup Water
- ¾ cup Peach Schnapps
- ½ cup Raisins
- 1 Minced Jalapeno
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Chopped Apple
- ½ cup Pineapple
- 2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon Molasses
- 4 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Crisp Bacon Slices
- 1 teaspoon Consomme Powder
- 2 tablespoon Mustard
- 2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 ¼ Corn Syrup
- 1 cup Tomato Pasta
- ½ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- ¼ cup Kahlua
- In a pan, fry onion until they turn dark brown.
- Add water, schnapps, raisins, jalapeno and garlic to the pan. Simmer the mixture for 12 minutes or until it thickens.
- Blend the onion mixture, balsamic vinegar, apple, pineapple juice, apple cider vinegar, molasses and lemon juice with the help of a blender to make a smooth mixture.
- Take a pan and pour the mixture. Add all the remaining ingredients and simmer the mixture for 20 minutes while stirring continuously.
I hope you’ve liked the recipe and make sure you have followed all the steps which I have mentioned below. Do share your meaningful reviews with us in the comment section and for more recipes stay tuned!