Are you looking for the perfect Starbucks beverage to keep your Elf on the Shelf happy? Look, we have the best idea that is both festive and delicious. Try making an Elf on the Shelf kid-friendly Starbucks drink.
Combine all the ingredients in a cup and stir to mix. The colder the drink is, the more diluted the syrups will be. If you want a stronger peppermint flavor, make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge.
Add toppings like sprinkles, gummy bears, marshmallows, or whipped cream. You could add a flavored syrup like hazelnut or caramel if you have an extra sweet tooth. Another great idea is to add in some festive flavors like peppermint or gingerbread!
You could also add some fun straws or decorative straws with characters from their favorite holiday movie (i.e., Santa Clause).
Lastly, you can also use candy canes as stirrers for an extra special touch – they will look great, and your family will love them!
The Elf on the Shelf is a lot of fun for kids, but sometimes it can take effort to come up with new ideas for where to put him.
That’s where Starbucks comes in! We’ve put together a list of ingredients to make a delicious Elf on the Shelf kid-friendly Starbucks drink.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Elf On The Shelf Kid-Friendly Starbucks Drink?
- Glass – Serve the Christmas drink in a glass topped with whipped cream and candies.
- Blender – Blend the sliced strawberries until it gives them the nice smooth texture you want.
- Strainer – Strain the mixture through a hand strainer, which will help discard the excess seeds and zest from getting into the puree.
- Bowl – Strain the strawberry mixture in a bowl.
- Knife – Slice the strawberries into halves for easy blending.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Elf On The Shelf Kid-Friendly Starbucks Drink?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Resting Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Elf On The Shelf Kid-Friendly Starbucks Drink?
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino – Add vanilla bean frappe to the drink to feel like a thick vanilla milkshake, which is quite sweet. It’s the perfect frappe for kids and ideal for teens and preteens.
- Peppermint Syrup – The peppermint syrup will give the drink sweetness.
- Whipped Cream – Top your drink with whipped cream to add richness.
- Strawberries – Strawberries will add a balance of sweetness to the drink.
- Lemon Juice – Pour lemon juice into a blender to make the puree, making it sour.
- Lemon Zest – Lemon zest will infuse sweetness and citrusy flavor into the puree.
- Salt – Add salt to balance the sweetness and suppress the sourness of the lemon juice.
Steps To Make Elf On The Shelf Kid-Friendly Starbucks Drink
1. Making Of The Base
Start by putting a layer of strawberry puree on the bottom of the glass. To make strawberry puree, wash and cut them.
Blend strawberries in a blender for 2 minutes until completely pureed. It will give it the nice smooth texture that you want.
Now pour lemon juice, zest, and salt into the blender. Blend the puree for another 30 seconds. Strain the mixture, through a hand strainer, in a bowl.
It will help discard the excess seeds and zest from getting into the puree. Refrigerate it and then use it to make Elf on the Shelf kid-friendly Starbucks drink.
2. Christmas Drink Is Ready To Serve
Now, pour the vanilla bean Frappuccino, followed by the pumps of peppermint syrup, into the glass of strawberry puree.
Top with whipped cream and strawberry puree. Serve and enjoy!
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||5 g|
How Will Elf On The Shelf Kid-Friendly Starbucks Drink Look And Taste Like?
The Elf on the Shelf drink tastes like a regular Starbucks drink but with a minty twist. The white chocolate and peppermint extract gives it a rich and creamy flavor, while the green food coloring makes it look festive.
The candy cane adds a bit of sweetness and crunch.
Elf On The Shelf Kid-Friendly Starbucks Drink Recipe
- 2 Pumps Peppermint Syrup
- 2 cups Whipped Cream
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Zest
- 4 ½ cups Strawberries (stem removed)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Start by putting a layer of strawberry puree on the bottom of the glass. 2) To make strawberry puree, wash and cut them.
- Blend strawberries in a blender for 2 minutes until completely pureed.
- Pour lemon juice, zest, and salt into the blender. Blend the puree for another 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture in a bowl through a hand strainer.
- Refrigerate it and then use it to make Elf on the Shelf kid-friendly Starbucks drink.
- Pour the vanilla bean Frappuccino, followed by the pumps of peppermint syrup, into the glass of strawberry puree.
- Top with whipped cream and strawberry puree. Serve and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Elf on the Shelf?
Elf on the Shelf is a popular Christmas tradition in which a toy elf is placed at home. The Elf is said to report to Santa Claus each night to let him know if the children in the home have been naughty or nice.
What more can you add to make an Elf on the Shelf drink?
To make an Elf on the Shelf drink, you can add white chocolate chips, green food coloring, whole milk, candy cane, and an Elf on the Shelf doll.
First, microwave the white chocolate chips and cream in a small bowl. Then add peppermint extract and green food coloring until desired shade is achieved. Pour mixture into a tall glass and add milk before stirring gently to combine. Top with whipped cream and candy cane.
How to store Elf on The Shelf kid-friendly Starbucks drink?
Store the beverage in a fridge and dispose of any leftover drink within two hours to increase safety.
Where did Elf on the Shelf come from?
The tradition of Elf on the Shelf is thought to have originated in Scandinavia. In American households, the tradition gained popularity after The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition book was published in 2005.
What do people do with Elf on the Shelf?
For many people, Elf on the Shelf is a fun way to get into the holiday spirit, and it can also be a way for families to bond and create lasting memories. Additionally, some parents use Elf on the Shelf to teach their children about obedience and good behavior.
The Elf on the Shelf kid-friendly Starbucks drink is a fun and festive way to enjoy a Starbucks drink this holiday season. It is easy to make and only requires a few ingredients, and its rich and creamy flavor is sure to be a hit for kids and adults alike.