As an egg lover, I always want a new and innovative to eat eggs. One such delicious dish is the Eggs Benedict. It is a complete assembled meal with English muffins, poached eggs, Canadian bacon and hollandaise sauce. It is a complete breakfast and is hearty and delicious.
Eggs Benedict is a very common breakfast and brunch dish in America. It is said to be invented in a New York restaurant named Delmonico’s in the 1860s. The dish is said to be named after Mr. and Mrs. LeGrand Benedict, who were customers at the restaurant. Although, the true origin of the dish is still a mystery.
To make Eggs Benedict, blend egg yolk, melted butter, water, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper to make the hollandaise sauce. To make poached eggs, fill a pot with enough water and place it on heat. Add vinegar and salt and stir clockwise. Add eggs and let rest. Take them out. Cook bacon and toast the muffins. Assemble all the ingredients.
This was just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below.
1. Poached Eggs– Poached eggs are delicious and really easy to make. You can make them for breakfast and have a healthy start to your day. This was just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below.
2. Baked Scrambled Eggs– Nothing can be more delicious than having eggs for breakfast. Baked scrambled eggs recipe are quite easy to make and can be a great meal for breakfast. They taste incredible and are healthy as well.
3. Chocolate Glazed Donuts– If you love donuts then, you’ll love the chocolate glazed donuts. They are delicious, easy-to-make, and don’t take much time. If you want to make cafe-like donuts at home then, do give this recipe a try.
4. Shrimp Omelet– If you are looking for a breakfast that is nutritious as well as healthy then, the shrimp omelet is the best choice. A good breakfast gives you the energy to survive the whole day.
What's In The Post
Eggs Benedict Recipe
- Small Pot
- Medium Pot
- ¾ cup Unsalted Butter
- 3 cups Egg Yolks
- 1 ½ tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Hot Paprika
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
For POACHED EGGS
- 1 tbsp Distilled Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 8 Eggs
For BENEDICT AND ASSEMBLY
- 4 English Muffins
- 8 Slices of Canadian Bacon
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- ¼ cup Chopped Chives
- 2 tbsp Chopped Dill
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
- 2 Ground Black Pepper
- In a small pot, melt the butter until it turns brown for 5 minutes.
- In a blender, add egg yolks with 2 teaspoons of water. Blend while adding melted butter, lemon juice, and cayenne. Add salt and pepper for taste.
- After it is blended, transfer it to a small bowl. Wrap the bowl with plastic wrap.
For Poached Eggs
- In a medium pot, add enough water with vinegar and salt. Place the pot on low heat and stir the mixture clockwise.
- In the centre of the pot, crack the eggs. After 4 minutes, when eggs are perfectly poached, take them out of the water with a spoon.
- In an oven, toast English muffins until they turn golden brown.
- In a medium-sized skillet, cook Canadian bacon until it turns golden brown for 6 minutes.
For Benedict Assembly
- Apply butter on the halves of the English muffins, place bacon and poached egg on the top. With a spoon, drizzle hollandaise sauce over.
- Sprinkle chives, dill, flaky sea salt, and black pepper.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe and it will definitely make you breakfast perfect. Do share your meaningful reviews with us in the comment section with us. For more recipes stay tuned!