I know most of you people are always in search of healthy food. If I talk about myself, I am a gym freak kind of person and always follow the proper diet plan. Daily hard workouts require a proper diet which gives me energy and maintains my stamina.
One day, I and my trainer were talking about several other diet plans. While conversating, he told me about this Eggplant salad which he used to eat most of the time. He gave me the complete recipe for Eggplant salad and told me to try this recipe.
The next day, I tried this recipe and trust me, you won’t believe how amazing it was. So, I thought why not to share this healthy recipe with all my diet conscious people.
After adding this recipe in your diet plan, your diet will become more interesting and tasty too. So, let’s switch on to the ingredients which we are going to use to make this Eggplant Salad at home.
Ingredients for Eggplant Salad
|Garlic Cloves (minced)||2|
|Olive oil||3 tbsp|
|Balsamic vinegar||1/4 Cup|
|Dried oregano||1/2 tsp|
|Salt and pepper(to taste)||1/2 tsp|
You will get all the ingredients from an online store or any grocery store. After completing this, Let’s see how much time it will consume to make this salad.
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Cook time||Additional||Total time||Servings|
|30 mins||1 hr 30 mins||1 hr||3 hrs||8|
I know all my diet conscious people are curious to know about this eggplant salad. Without making it complicated let’s see the directions of this Eggplant salad.
Eggplant Salad Recipe
- First of all, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and make several holes in the eggplant with a fork and place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake it until it gets completely softened. Keep it aside to get it Cool completely. Gently remove the skin and then chop it.
- Take a pan, heat oil and then add garlic in it and cook it until the colour changes.
- Put it outside in a bowl, add the remaining tbsp oil, sugar, oregano, vinegar, and basil, mix it until the sugar gets dissolved.
- Add the chopped eggplant and coat it with the mixture. Sprinkle salt and pepper as required and mix it well.
Refrigerate it for hardly 1 hour before serving. Now, your Eggplant Salad is ready to serve. I hope you all like it and have it as a part of your diet.
Nutritional Facts of Eggplant Salad Recipe
There is a wide variety of people who always check on the nutritional information before trying the recipe. So, I made it easy for you to check the nutrients of this Eggplant Salad.
How to make Eggplant Salad at Home | Video
I am the kind of person who grabs something quickly while watching live. So, I have added a video of the recipe of Eggplant Salad. While watching the video you can make the salad.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. I recommend you all try this salad at home and share your experience or any of your recipes with us in the comments below.