Soft and moist eggless vanilla cake is a delight for vegan people out there. So I will be sharing the recipe for it today.
Eggless cakes are not so similar to cakes with egg. They are more expensive as to replace eggs it has binding agents, toughening agents and hydration. Due to the reason that eggs are not present in this eggless cake, these cakes are not super fluffy and super songy.
and also has more ingredients in it due to which most of the people think eggless cakes are better in taste than cakes with eggs.
To make an eggless vanilla cake, you will need curd, all-purpose flour, baking soda, granulated sugar, cooking oil, baking powder and vanilla essence. You will have to mix all the ingredients well and pour them in a baking pan and microwave it properly for making it.
Eggless vanilla cakes have high material requirements despite that they are very easy to be prepared. Moving forward, we will learn about the ingredients required to make it followed by the time required, detailed steps, nutritional information and a video demonstration.
Ingredients For Eggless Vanilla Cake
- 250 ml Curd
- 200 g All-Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 165 g Granulated Sugar
- 125 ml Cooking Oil
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
We have gotten to know the ingredients of this cake with no eggs very well. You all must be wondering how much time it takes to make this cake, so let’s check it out.
How Much Time It Will Take To Prepare Eggless Vanilla Cake?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||40 minutes||50 minutes|
You all must have gotten very well aware of the time required to make it. Now you all must be eager to know about the detailed procedure to make this cake, so let’s go forward quickly.
Steps To Make Eggless Vanilla Cake
- First of all, you will have to preheat your ovens and then take a pan where you will bake the cake and grease it properly with butter.
- Take some all-purpose flour and sprinkle it around the pan properly such that it covers the pan properly.
- When the pan is covered with maida, put butter paper on it with the exact size as that of the pan.
- Take a container and add 1 ½ cup of all-purpose flour and then take another bowl and add in ¾ cup of sugar and 1 cup of curd.
- Using a whisker, mix it very well and then add the 1 teaspoon baking powder and ½ teaspoon baking soda.
- Now mix everything properly and keep it still for about 6 minutes and when curd and baking soda react, bubble formation will occur.
- The next step is to add in the oil and the vanilla extract and mix them properly.
- Take the all-purpose flour mixture prepared earlier and mix it with this mixture properly until it becomes very smooth.
- Now, after all this, pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake it in the oven for 40- 46 minutes.
- There is a trick to check whether the cake is properly cooked or not, i.e., put in a toothpick inside the cake and take it out. If the toothpick comes out clean, that means the cake is properly baked and if not, then bake it for some more time.
Your vanilla eggless cake is ready. Many people who tried this recipe thought that these eggless vanilla cake are better in taste than cakes with eggs.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Eggless Vanilla Cake
I think you all must have gotten a clear picture of the recipe. Now let’s check how it will affect your diet plans.
How To Make Eggless Vanilla Cake At Home | Video
For all those people who are trying this recipe for the first time at home, I’ve added a recipe video below. It’ll be easier for you to make this cake at home.
I hope you’ll like this eggless cake. I highly recommend all of you try this recipe at your home and do share your reviews in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.