A slice of soft and moist cake with coffee sounds like the perfect recipe for a relaxing evening. All you need to do is bake this delicious eggless vanilla cake. If you are vegan or not, this cake is perfect for you.
Eggless cakes are not quite similar to cakes with eggs. To replace eggs, they have added ingredients for binding and hydration. These added binders make the cake fluffy and spongy and also give them a distinct taste.
To make an eggless vanilla cake, you will need curd, all-purpose flour, baking soda, granulated sugar, cooking oil, baking powder and vanilla essence. Mix all the ingredients well and pour them into a baking pan. Then, bake it and it is ready to be sliced and served.
This is just a little snippet of the recipe. Moving forward, you’ll get to know about the ingredients required to make it followed by the time required, detailed steps, nutritional information and a video demonstration. If you love cakes, then you should definitely check out the other cake recipes that I’ve handpicked just for you.
1. Panda Cake– Make the best panda cake with this recipe. This cute and tasty cake is something that you and your kids can’t resist. These easy panda cakes will be fun to serve for Valentine’s Day, a baby shower, a birthday party, or Sweetest Day.
2. Vanilla Birthday Party Cake– This vanilla flavour with a soft and creamy texture is perfect for any birthday. It is one of the best recipes that you can learn and make at any occasion.
3. Cheese Wheel Cake– The soft, smooth, sweet, and creamy texture of this cheese wheel cake make it amazing. Just like its taste, the looks of this cake is also phenomenal.
4. White Texas Sheet Cake– Sheet cakes are easier to make in comparison to regular cakes. The creamy frosting and white sponge will make you drool over this cake. This is a kind of cake which gets better with time. You will surely love the recipe for this sheet cake.
Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe
- 250 ml Curd
- 200 g All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Sda
- 165 g Granulated Sugar
- 125 ml Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- First of all, you will have to preheat the oven. Then, take a baking pan and grease it properly with butter. Take some all-purpose flour and sprinkle it on the pan properly such that it covers the pan properly. When the pan is covered with flour, put butter paper on it with the exact size as that of the pan.
- In a bowl, put 1 ½ cup of all-purpose flour. Take another bowl and add in ¾ cup of sugar and 1 cup of curd.
- Using a whisker, mix it well. Then, add the 1 teaspoon baking powder and ½ teaspoon baking soda. Now mix everything properly and keep it still for about 6 minutes for the curd and baking soda to react. You'll see a bubble formation occur.
- The next step is to add in the oil and the vanilla extract and mix them properly.
- Take the flour and mix it with this mixture properly until it becomes very smooth.
- Now, after all, this, pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake it in the oven for 40- 45 minutes at 180oC.