After a long war of the best Maggi available in the market we all have made our trusts and built tastes in specific brands. So here is an innovation with our yummy Maggi which is our instant relief in times of garve hunger. Long lost love of pizza is now all set for a record breaking yumm, that’s going to be the kids favorite and also burst our tongues with the blast of taste. So maggizza is the rebirth of our pizza so made old with all sorts of toppings.
Another combination that is repelling yet going to give the best outcome to the creator of the recipe. Rather on a gloomy day it can be the perfect lightening to the kids and their mom. After you make this mom’s get ready to smile when you see it in your kids face after tasting this blasting savory.
How much time it will take:
Eggless Maggi Pizza – Maggizza | Ingredients
|Whole Wheat Flour or Atta||2-1/2 (two and a half) cups|
|All Purpose Flour or Maida||1 cup|
|Instant Dry Yeast||2 tsp|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Warm water||1-1/4 cup|
|Cornmeal or Makki ka Atta||2 tbsp|
|Homemade Marinara Sauce||2 cups|
|Grated Mozzarella Cheese||1 cup|
|Assorted Vegetables – Red Pepper, Onions, Herbs etc.||1 cup|
|Maggi||1 per pizza|
How to make Eggless Maggi Pizza – Maggizza | Step-by-Step Recipe
- Place the whole wheat flour and all purpose flour with the sugar, salt, yeast and oil in a bowl. Gradually add in the water and knead 8-10 minutes to smooth dough.
- Shape into a ball and place in an oiled bowl, covered with a wet tea towel. Let it swell you can keep it aside according to the temperature. This will give you about 900 GM’s of dough that you can divide into 4 pizzas.
- Make the Maggi and allow it to cool.
- Once the dough has doubled, divide into 4 parts. Line baking trays with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle some cornmeal on your worktop. Using cornmeal dusted hands flatten the dough into an 8-9 inch disc and transfer to paper covered tray. Prick well with a fork all over.
- Spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce and top with Maggi. Top it with the veggies you love
- Preheat your oven to the highest setting. Preheat the cast iron plates or pan to smoking hot.
- Slide the prepared Maggizza on to the hot pan and carefully place in your oven and bake like you bake a regular pizza.
- Bring out and serve hot with a favorite drink.
- The cheese will get coloured because of the spices in the marinara sauce.
- You could also make this without marinara and use a pesto or a white sauce.
- Use as many or as few vegetables as you like.
- Make sure you get the mozarella.
Hope you enjoyed making it, now serve in the utmost delight, as this amazing delight is going to be your ultimate respite to make your day enjoyable.
Stay tuned for more such ideas on your food and don’t forget to mention your experience with the dish in the comment section below.