Full of chocolatey flavor, chocolate pudding cake is a really moist and decadent dessert. If you are a chocolate lover, trust me, this recipe is going to fulfill all your yearnings. This eggless cake has two layers making it more irresistible than ever.
This eggless chocolate pudding cake is one of my favorite chocolate cakes. If you are looking for an eggless dessert delight, this pudding cake is all you need. I love to serve it with a spoonful of vanilla ice cream. If you wish to add a twist to it, you can also try mint chocolate chips.
In order to make eggless chocolate pudding cake, mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and sugar in one bowl. Mix milk, butter, and vanilla extract in another bowl. Then, combine the mixture and let it set. For pudding, mix cocoa, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a bowl. Pour the pudding over the mixture in the square pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
If you really want to make this double-layered scrumptious cake, check out the recipe card. Follow the detailed instructions and watch a similar video added below. If you like the recipe, share it with you family and friends.
Eggless Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe
- 1 medium-sized Bowl
- 1 small bowl
- 1 large bowl
- 200 gram All-Purpose Flour
- 5½ tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 6 tablespoons Sugar (granulated)
- ½ cup Butter (unsalted)
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
For Pudding Sauce
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- ⅔ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ⅔ cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a square pan.
For Cake :
- Take a medium-sized bowl.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking powder, sugar and salt to the bowl and mix well.
- Take another small bowl.
- Add milk, butter, and vanilla in it and mix until well combined.
- Then, add flour mixture and mix until completely combined.
- Mix nuts. Put batter into the prepared pan.
For Pudding :
- Take a small bowl.
- Mix cocoa, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in the bowl.
- Put mixture on the top of the batter.
- Pour the hot water on the top of the batter. Don't stir.
- Bake cake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now you can serve the cake.