Fluffy and soft edible cookie dough without brown sugar is a fan-favorite dessert. This cookie dough is egg-free and a perfect bowl of goodness. Try making edible cookie dough without brown sugar with us. Scroll down to know more.
All you need is regular granulated sugar, flour, whole milk, vanilla extract, whole milk, salt, and butter for the recipe. No-fuss cooking, the edible cookie dough without brown sugar is easy.
Wanna know how? Grab your pantry items and merge all of them using a stand mixer. Once the elements are incorporated well, let them sit in the refrigerator. The cookie dough will be ready to binge in 30 minutes.
You can also use whole milk substitutes if you’re out of whole milk. Be ready to be amazed at the easy steps and just a few handfuls of elements to prepare a knockoff recipe. Find the detailed list of required ingredients, equipment, nutritional facts, and instructions below.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Edible Cookie Dough Without Brown Sugar?
- Stand Mixer – Blend all the elements in a stand mixer.
- Spatula – Fold the dough and add it to the bowl with the help of a spatula.
- Bowl – Take a bowl to store the dough in the refrigerator.
- Spoon – Pour a teaspoon of vanilla extract with a spoon.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Edible Cookie Dough Without Brown Sugar?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Resting Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||–||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Edible Cookie Dough Without Brown Sugar?
- Whole Milk – Add half a cup of whole milk to make the edible cookie dough without brown sugar.
- All-Purpose Flour – The flour will bring out the perfect consistency of cookie dough.
- Butter – Blend unaltered butter with a tablespoon of sugar to prepare the cookie dough.
- Granulated Sugar – Add some granulated sugar to the dough mix for sweetness.
- Vanilla Extract – Enhance the flavors with a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Chocolate Chips – The chocolate chips will add a slight crunch and chocolate flavors.
- Salt – Add a pinch of salt to balance the sweetness of the cookie dough.
Steps To Make Edible Cookie Dough Without Brown Sugar
Add sugar and butter to a stand mixer. Blend the mixture until it is creamy and fluffy. Then, add half a cup of whole milk, vanilla extract, chocolate chips, and a pinch of salt.
2. Next Step
Gradually add half a cup of flour to the dough mix. Combine until everything is incorporated well. Let the edible dough without brown sugar sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. After it is chilled, serve to enjoy.
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
How Will Edible Cookie Dough Without Brown Sugar Look And Taste Like?
Edible cookie dough without brown sugar is delicious. This dough is prepared with flour that is cooked at the proper temperature. Chilling the edible cookie dough will bring out the perfect texture.
Edible Cookie Dough Without Brown Sugar Recipe
- ½ cup Whole Milk
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Take a stand mixer, add sugar and butter and mix until it is creamy and fluffy.
- Then, add whole milk, vanilla extract, chocolate chips, and a pinch of salt.
- Moving forward, add flour to the mixer and combine until it is well incorporated.
- Let the edible cookie dough without brown sugar sit in the refrigerator.
- Remove the bowl after half an hour and serve to enjoy the edible cookie dough without brown sugar.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I make edible cookie dough without brown sugar?
Yes, you can make edible cookie dough without brown sugar. Just put together all the elements, store the cookie dough in the refrigerator and it will be ready to chow.
Can you eat raw sugar cookie dough?
Yes, the raw sugar cookie dough is edible. You can eat the dough with any of the toppings of your choice.
What makes edible cookie dough safe?
The edible cookie dough has the flour that is cooked to the proper temperature.
Is honey healthier than sugar?
Honey is slightly healthier than sugar. It is a good source of potential antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Prepare edible cookie dough without brown sugar that is easy to put together. It involves no fuss of cooking or baking. Refer to the above article for the nitty gritty. Drop us a comment and let us know how it goes.