Here’s a dessert to-die-for; a chocolate recipe to make your mouth water. A chocolate rich dessert good for all kids to elders, can become all their favorites. Just as you experience in life phases at times you have a flow of your emotions to make you just extra happy after all hardships you faced. This amazing dessert tasted at the end of the tiring day; the extreme chocolate just helps you to relax.
The Chocolate Mousse is a blast of the very tasty chocolate on your tongue to send your taste buds to a chocolaty heaven. Just so creamy, chocolaty and heavenly it tastes. The rich cream, the dark chocolate and eggs and more chocolate. A life saver if stored in refrigerator at times when you are hungry and can’t wait to cook. The ingredient list just waters my mouth! I can’t even wait for it to be cooked completely.
How much time it will take:
|1 hour 10 minutes||20 minutes||90 minutes|
Ingredients for Classic Dark Chocolate Mousse:
|Dark chocolate||½ cup|
|White eggs||3 units|
|Ice cubes||½ cup|
|Cold water||1 cup|
|Cream and crushed chocolate||To garnish|
How to make Classic Dark Chocolate Mousse | Recipe:
- In a pan add some water and heat it. Now put dark chocolate in a glass bowl and keep it above the pan to melt.
- In a bowl add 3 eggs and sugar and beta it with the beater.
- In another bowl add ½ cup ice cubes, 1 cup cold water and 2 cups rich cream. Beat it with the beater thoroughly.
- Now mix both the beaten mixtures in the melted chocolate. Mix it thoroughly and refrigerate it for an hour. `
- Now garnish it with cream and crushed chocolate.
Taste the wonderful chocolaty delight to make your day worth an ending. Give your day just the perfect shot of extremely extravagant tastes to fill you with joy.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to the joys of your life…